Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. (4395 Views)

Cardi B Versus Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Who Can Battle With The Lord? / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by onyxdiarymedia: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pastor Paul Adefarasin of The house on the rock church is a good looking man, and his genes were passed on to his kids.

One of his kids Alvin Adefarasin, who he wished a happy birthday few weeks back is really gorgeous. Alvin is currently in london and he takes time out to update cool pictures on Instagram.

See more pictures here...

https://onyxdiary.com/check-out-alvin-adefarasin-gorgeous-son-of-pastor-paul-adefarasin/

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
*coughs*.

Praise the Lord somebody.

Can I get a Hallelujah?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Himmler: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
End time girls no go let am rest now, one don already dey cough on top my head dey praise God

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by davidodiba(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
I being hear the cough...e loud

Cool pics but you were practically naked in the first one....bad for you and your dad's repu

1 Like

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by ashewoboy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
the 1st to comment on this thread made an hypocritical comment. she actually find him sexually attractivecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Oyindidi(f): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fine pikin, na Jesus get you

1 Like

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
ashewoboy:
the 1st to comment on this thread made an hypocritical comment. she actually find him sexually attractivecheesy.

Na you know.
Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Himmler:
End time girls no go let am rest now, one don already dey cough on top my head dey praise God

It is now a sin to praise God for the work of creation in those pics?

Leave me and my praise o.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Tamarapetty(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please, is he single?? I want to goan collect my cabin biscuit back.
Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
All these fake pastors sef

You won't see Adeboye's sons or Kumuyi's daughters exposing their bodies in this manner when there are lost souls out there to be won.

Imagine looting and scamming their congregations and still leading their fans to hell grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by anochuko01(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
the one pastor's son that inspires me is David Oyedepo Jnr

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by COOL10(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
#teamfulllips# cool
Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Teaser4(m): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
k
Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2018
His face is just average. His father is more handsome.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by babeosisi: 3:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Light skinned man ?
Mba nu
A.man is supposed to be chocolatey not banana pudding-like
I like my meat well done,thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by IPOBrep: 5:20am On Nov 06, 2018
He is spending the offering abroad while my people are here shouting jah Jehovah day and night
Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Pekele007: 5:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Acidosis:

All these fake pastors sef

You won't see Adeboye's sons or Kumuyi's daughters exposing their bodies in this manner when there are lost souls out there to be won.

Imagine looting and scamming their congregations and still leading their fans to hell grin grin
You are only crying because the boy is looking fly and fresher than everyone from your enclave. grin

It's not the end of the world en, you will equally see an ugly girl to complement you.
Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by PDPGuy: 5:52am On Nov 06, 2018
babeosisi:
Light skinned man ?
Mba nu
A.man is supposed to be chocolatey not banana pudding-like
I like my meat well done,thank you very much
Lol. Typical Igbo lady; you all have a special affinity for dark-skinned guys

1 Like

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2018
Pekele007:

You are only crying because the boy is looking fly and fresher than everyone from your enclave. grin

It's not the end of the world en, you will equally see an ugly girl to complement you.

Lmao grin I don't need to be fine to get any girl I really love to get.

And yels! I'm fugly and my baby loves it that way grin grin
Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by Henrodah(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
Himmler:

Your Name Himmler is it referring to Heinrich Himmler the third Reich main protagonist for the Jewish question??
Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by folake4u(f): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Men are fine creatures sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out Alvin Adefarasin, Gorgeous Son Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin. by babeosisi: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
PDPGuy:

Lol. Typical Igbo lady; you all have a special affinity for dark-skinned guys

Yes o

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Rudeboy Buys His Girlfriend Ivy Ifeoma An Apartment Worth 562 Million / Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On / Old Picture Of 'plantation Boys' Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.