Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans (3476 Views)

Don't Include Ijaw In Your Biafra, Asari Dokubo Tells Nnamdi Kanu [VIDEO] / Why South South Is Biafra. Don't Be Deceived ! / BIAFRA: Don't Be Shocked If You Wake Up On May30th And Hear This Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dboy55:

But in you need drug traffickers,and thiefs for una country .

Bastard
What is paining you like this?
Tell us so we can help you grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d tossie101 shukuokukobambi t9ksy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by chiagozien(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dboy55:

Sharrrap,go and ass lick your lord Namidi kanu,he is waiting for yu guys in Israel,to come and lick his feet .
niger area zoneb like you,

go and lick buhari your god nash.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Westbestside: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
chiagozien:
If benins are strong as they claims,they should first recover lagos from we yorubas.
Omo nna, shut your crap. Lagos has never been bini land. Yorubas pwn their land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Westbestside: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Odingo1:
Benin have never been part of Biafra, I wonder what they are ranting about, just to do notice me.

South South that IPOB is talking about is some part of Delta, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.
Never in your life include delta.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Atikulate 2019 Abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Westbestside: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Edodefender:
Lol I see some igbos insulting Edo and our indigenes calling us names and the same people will expect us to vote their candidates? I laugh.

As for the group, present ipob has no plan for Edo inside Biafra, they are only after oil and sea.sadly we contribute little.

Ojokwu once made Edo state a colony of Biafra but was reclaimed by the Nigeria army , I think that's why the Binis are worried thinking they might invade the second time.
They dare not invade again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by LZAA: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
immhotep:

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d tossie101 shukuokukobambi t9ksy
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Dboy55(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=immhotep post=72711890]

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d well its panning because I can't quite,understand why some rational humans should choose to become irrational,, by following a man who has led many youths from your potopoto republic to their untimely death. Because they chose to be dumb and remain dumb .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dboy55:

well its panning because I can't quite,understand why some rational humans should choose to become irrational,, by following a man who has led many youths from your potopoto republic to their untimely death. Because they chose to be dumb and remain dumb .
If you hate Igbos so much then you need to support Biafra.
Otherwise begin to Atikulate and stop complaining.
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d shukuokukobambi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
chiagozien:
invaded yours state to make it part of biafra or to fight his Enemies?
a colony, whatever that means..

All in all, Biafra will be a hell for its citizens
Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Dboy55(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
chiagozien:
niger area zoneb like you,

go and lick buhari your god nash.
Wailers you think,fighting for independence is done from social media.
I can get it,that you neva protest ever since others dae protest.
Nah to kum online dae shout ipbob you no.
Baba action speaks better dan words

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Dboy55(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Edodefender:

More than hell bro,it will be a dumping ground for everything associated with fake,

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Westbestside:
Never in your life include delta.
they want oil and see don't you know how greedy these igbos are?.

No sage ijaw, Ibibio and co will join their hell of a country

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Edodefender:
they want oil and see don't you know how greedy these igbos are?.

No sage ijaw, Ibibio and co will join their hell of a country
This Biafra matter is really peppering you.
Take heart.
Igbo amaka.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by chiagozien(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Edodefender:

let it be hell for us,

or is it your hell.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Edodefender:

And what have you done about the hell called Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by chiagozien(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dboy55:

More than hell bro,it will be a dumping ground for everything associated with fake,
and you people are fighting hard to have the same people,
maybe you all are mad or hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Ifiokumo: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mr Imasuen Izoduwa you must be bored and angry that you have not made any head way in your life. Why is Biafra bothering you? Benin, a very wonderful kingdom is not part of Biafra but is welcome if they chose to come with Biafra or go with Yoruba (Oduduwa) or just to remain as they are with their Oba....

My problem actually is you should have said something about your current Oba that left his kingdom to go to Abuja with heavy entourage to see Prince Charles.....

Aint that something?

I guess Oba Ovonramwen Nogbaisi that was exiled by Charles forefathers must be shaken his head as to how his people have gone from being a formidable African kingdom to a mere NIGGA AREA...

Too bad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ifiokumo:
Mr Imasuen Izoduwa you must be bored and angry that you have not made any head way in your life. Why is Biafra bothering you? Benin, a very wonderful kingdom is not part of Biafra but is welcome if they chose to come with Biafra or go with Yoruba (Oduduwa) or just to remain as they are with their Oba....

My problem actually is you should have said something about your current Oba that left his kingdom to go to Abuja with heavy entourage to see Prince Charles.....

Aint that something?

I guess Oba Ovonramwen Nogbaisi that was exiled by Charles forefathers must be shaken his head as to how his people have gone from being a formidable African kingdom to a mere NIGGA AREA...

Too bad
Well said my brother.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by ImperialYoruba: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
how the Benin people and their descendants controlled the South-South, part of South East and South West.“

We in SW equally ask Izoduwa to tidy up his history slate and remove SW.

Benin has never controlled SW.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Born2Breed(f): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
BiafranJesus:
Edo ke? As tje guy said Edo is useless.

Edo useless Okay oh. When you actualize your biafra and want to import goods to your country by road, hope you know Edo will be your gateway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Born2Breed(f): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ifiokumo:

Aint that something?

Too bad

Prince Charles is representing the Queen and the last time I check the British monarch has a say in all British international policies.

Abuja is Nigeria,there is nothing wrong if the Oba goes to the nation's capital to discuss what will benefit Edo state with Charles.

Don't digress and stick to the topic of this thread.

BTW just watch the news and see how many Nigeria kings will be in Abuja tomorrow. Before you throw stone for market.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Ifiokumo: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

Prince Charles is representing the Queen and the last time I check the British monarch has a say in all British international policies.

Abuja is Nigeria,there is nothing wrong if the Oba goes to the nation's capital to discuss what will benefit Edo state with Charles.

Don't digress and stick to the topic of this thread.

BTW just watch the news and see how many Nigeria kings will be in Abuja tomorrow. Before you throw stone for market.

Prince Charles has light, has good hospital, and the royal leaders and Dukes and nobility DO NOT go to Heathrow to see Buhari or even your Oba if they go there for medical checkup or the likes....

Those stupid Nigerian kings could not condemn the killings in Kaduna or Benue, nor the scandals that plague Kano or Imo state governors or the likes... but rush with entourage and babes (paid for by jokers like you) to go and shake hands....

REALLY....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Born2Breed(f): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ifiokumo:

Prince Charles has light, has good hospital, and the royal leaders and Dukes and nobility DO NOT go to Heathrow to see Buhari or even your Oba if they go there for medical checkup or the likes....

Those stupid Nigerian kings could not condemn the killings in Kaduna or Benue, nor the scandals that plague Kano or Imo state governors or the likes... but rush with entourage and babes (paid for by jokers like you) to go and shake hands....

REALLY....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

You are being silly now and if you think I'm going to dance with you in that mud then you'we a moronic joker.

Keep pointing to your fathers house with your left hand,its in your gene anyway.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by LegitHustler: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Edodefender:
Lol I see some igbos insulting Edo and our indigenes calling us names and the same people will expect us to vote their candidates? I laugh.

As for the group, present ipob has no plan for Edo inside Biafra, they are only after oil and sea.sadly we contribute little.

Ojokwu once made Edo state a colony of Biafra but was reclaimed by the Nigeria army , I think that's why the Binis are worried thinking they might invade the second time.

Vote there candidate how?? Nigerians and tribal politics sef

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Xander85: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

We in SW equally ask Izoduwa to tidy up his history slate and remove SW.

Benin has never controlled SW.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nigerians sef! They can't stand the sight of one another, yet shout 'one Nigeria' at the earliest opportunity...proper Fuji house of commotion! smiley

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by ObservantFellow: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Daewang:

This is either inferiority complex or attention seeking mixed with stupidity. I know a lot about Biafra and to the best of my knowledge Benin and related ethnic groups have never been included in the map of Biafra.

Lool.. Then your knowledge is flawed. Even Delta which is closer doesn't have most of its regions in the map of Biafra. Not to speak of faraway Edo.
Those ones are just seeking attention.

Biafra is not a local sensation. Use your Google app and perfect your 'said' best knowledge
Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by iluvdonjazzy: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Benin is the biggest brother in southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by FisifunKododada: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
chiagozien:
If benins are strong as they claims,they should first recover lagos from we yorubas.

Shattap! You are not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by OnyeOGA(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Westbestside:
Omo nna, shut your crap. Lagos has never been bini land. Yorubas pwn their land.
afonja! Stop twisting history.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Benin was never part of biafra right from the days of ojukwu, this people sef, if u add them wahala, if u no con add them bigger wahala.

Attention seekers.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans by oyoirabor: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Biafra said they don't want Benin for their country..... grin

Which kin busy body be this abeg.... cheesy

Nigeria as a whole is full of confused people....!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Rescue Nigeria Mission Holds Townhall Meeting In Kano For Yahaya Bello / Rare Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Dancing And Having Fun In Court Today / Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.