Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti (3358 Views)

Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Earthquake: Peter Obi Spent 1 Week Working as Labourer In Haiti, Donated $200k / 2022 Budget: INEC To Spend ₦1.3bn On Funerals, Xmas Bonus, Others ₦200m On Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Peter Obi volunteered to assist earthquake victim with his son. He spent 1 week in Haiti helping the victims . A popular Nigerian actor Bob Emmanuel went with them..

He also donated $200k to the victim ..

I Came to Anambra State and when I ask of Peter Obi... If they tell you what he did , you will think he spent 70 years as governor ..

Source : https://allafrica.com/stories/201008110442.html

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Jennylove21(f): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Sign of victory

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2022
Our Own Peter Gregory Obi

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by vastolord4(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Kid me not! wow.. honestly, I'm not sure I can have this mans' guts.. homeboy is just too kind

34 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Sleyk: 6:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Pls where's Reno? he need to say something about this too. All I know be say, who God don bless, no man can curse.

27 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by izuch(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Can this be true?? kiss kiss
Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Chnbanc: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2022
He is dynamic
While his adversaries are kinetic/ static

19 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by WibusJaga: 6:32am On Oct 21, 2022

Oh God, open the eyes of those still blinded by Tribal/Religious/Party sentiments to see that Peter Obi is the President that Nigeria needs at a time such as this.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Aremwayne: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2022
If this is true then he deserves to lead this failed nation.

27 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by successmatters(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2022
izuch:
Can this be true?? kiss kiss

If Peter Obi makes a list of the good gestures he had done in this world, it will form 2 big books.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Super

4 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Innocentman86: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2022
I have never seen these kind of kind hearted nigerian before.
Peter obi is just too detribalised,good and honest.
Please nigerians don't be deceived again,afonjas the haters of nigeria are here again to sell another rotten tommatoes. wink wink wink wink

17 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Gentino(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2022
I said it yesterday that Peter Obi has a great spirit of empathy. He was in Haiti to help victims of earthquake, he went to South Africa to rescue Nigerians from xenophobia, he accommodated victims from Kogi flood in Anambra state, he has built and renovated schools outside Anambra state even when he was not in power, etc

Anyone who campaigns against Peter Obi after seeing and hearing all his good deeds, will be visited by karma swiftly.

17 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by DadaHammed: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2022
PO is the best. Even the urchins know this.

#ObiBaba2023 grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by AdamuKD: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Obi is our incoming president and if you are jealous of him , hang yourself

7 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by nnachukz(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Those who have done nothing good for humanity will keep calling his kind actions eye service.

8 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by TinubuPikin: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Gentino:
I said it yesterday that Peter Obi has a great spirit of empathy. He was in Haiti to help victims of earthquake, he went to South Africa to rescue Nigerians from xenophobia, he accommodated victims from Kogi flood in Anambra state, he has built and renovated schools outside Anambra state even when he was not in power, etc

Anyone who campaigns against Peter Obi after seeing and hearing all his good deeds, will be visited by karma swiftly.

And true true na the ignorant ones dey speak bad about him. The spiritual Ogboni Politicians who know how high Peter Obi is and the forces backing him, no dey attack him.

People like Orji Kalu, Rochas, Hope Uzodimma, Wike etc.
Na the foolish ones like Mbaka, Chimaroke Nnamani, Ike Ekweremadu na them dey attack him and we know how they are doing right now

4 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Willy7(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2022
And here we are talking about antecedents and achievement. A man spent 8yrs as a gov of a country's former capital of 77yrs and all we are hearing is that he laid the foundation of the developments happening there. Another sold his country's assets to himself and cronies as vice president and chairman of privatisation. Yet today, the assets sold are moribund and not contributing to the Nations economy. Here is the most vilified and critized candidate showing records of the things achieved even while out of office. Like Obi rightly said, the only problem today is that he decided to be the President and not a vice.

9 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Nairalander248: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Mod pls front page

6 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by XerXers: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2022
That has always been his way of life. Politics apart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by emmanuelbrown26: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2022
I know say all of them are not saint, but Obi is d lesser evil among d rest and that's what makes him special from d rest.
As for d Urinating Machine, we'll I gat nothing to say but I don't want to see u for aso rock. Person wey dey wiwi for body at at fucking time. Baba bladder dun boost, en no fit store urine again

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by AmuRubber(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
Peter Obi volunteered to assist earthquake victim with his son. He spent 1 week in Haiti helping the victims . A popular Nigerian actor Bob Emmanuel went with them..

I Came to Anambra State and when I ask of Peter Obi... If they tell you what he did , you will think he spent 70 years as governor ..

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Sleyk:
Pls where's Reno? he need to say something about this too. All I know be say, who God don bless, no man can curse.

Reno is in MacDonald in UK washing plate. He has been jobless after Jonathan left office

3 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by BATified2023: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2022
vastolord4:
Kid me not! wow.. honestly, I'm not sure I can have this mans' guts.. homeboy is just too kind
any verified news outlet to back it up or na only this man know?

He was governor of anambra from 2007 to 2014 so he left his office for one week to attend to Haiti right?

9 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Tochi3(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2022
God bless PO abundantly...

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by BATified2023: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:

If Peter Obi makes a list of the good gestures he had done in this world, it will form 2 big books.
he was governor from 2007 to 2014 n the op said he went to Haiti for one week in 2010,so are u telling us he left his office to attend to Haiti?

Just make me understand

9 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by BATified2023: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Nairalander248:
Mod pls front page
please answer this question first

He was governor from 2007 to 2014 n the op said he was in Haiti for 1 week so did he leave his office to attend to Haiti?

7 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by BATified2023: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:

he went to donate $200k n doctors went on strike for 13 months same with lecturers strike for 6 months

Please can u explain better?

8 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by Corridon: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
he was governor from 2007 to 2014 n the op said he went to Haiti for one week in 2010,so are u telling us he left his office to attend to Haiti?

Just make me understand
No clarification whatsoever will make you understand Peter Obi. You are simply blinded by hate for Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by begoniaa: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Just make me understand

Are you a mumu or you're seriously grovelling to be one?

So all the times wey president Buhari dey travel go from London to Ghana and co., and the times when governors leave their state to go attend to some inter-state matters and travelling, they were being unserious by leaving their offices?

Kai. There's no way you can defend this una Baba Alagbado paymaster or attempt to throw mud at Obi that you won't make it look like a big gaffe on your parts.

Abi government officials no dey go for week-long events? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by successmatters(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Just make me understand

Yes he can. Your President leaves office to frolic with ladies in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti by successmatters(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
he went to donate $200k n doctors went on strike for 13 months same with lecturers strike for 6 months

Please can u explain better?

No explanation will make you change your biased opinion. It's your right to hold it, no matter how wrong you are.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets / I’m Not Under Pressure To Rig 2011 Elections –jonathan / Kano Riot Of 1953

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.