Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. (10667 Views)

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by optimusprime2(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
optimusprime2:

Many people love The US so much that they are blind to one of the biggest problems with the US.
I don't want to do the explanation myself please read the following reports,

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/health/gun-deaths-in-men-by-state-study/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/police-are-still-killing-black-people-why-isnt-it-news-anymore/2018/03/12/df004124-22ef-11e8-badd-7c9f29a55815_story.html

https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/a-matter-of-black-lives/399386/

A black man is more likely to die in the US than in Argentina.

It's funny, I posted this in 2018... today, the story has not still changed.

A black man is more likely to die in the US than in Argentina.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by optimusprime2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
optimusprime2:

Sad as it sounds, the statistics are very true.
To tell you the truth brov, sometimes it gets scary whenever you get pulled over by the police in the US.

That's the main reason the "Black lives matter" movement was initiated.

Story never changed...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by traveluk: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
optimusprime2:
The way una dey talk sometimes I weak o...

The OP wants a place to migrate to for long term in order to work, but I see comments here like "go to Netherlands", "go to Malta", "Go to Thailand" ... the question is; HOW?

The above mentioned countries do not have any migration program, so how do you want him to go? ... oh I see, you all want him to overstay a visit visa or ... no I get it, take a boat across the Mediterranean?

Dear OP,

If you are looking to Migrate, look for countries with such programs available for your plan.

I heard you stating you can teach English, that's great, but do your research about that area first;
e.g do you need an international teaching certificate like CELTA, TESOL or DELTA?
Do you need to learn a language of the area you intend to migrate to b4 going? Is the area you are going to Nigerian friendly-as you are a Nigerian passport holder?

For your information, unfortunately Nigerians have a very bad reputation in Thailand due to constant drug peddling, so for now please stay away from Thailand, otherwise you may be victimized unjustly due to that Negative stereotype -especially if you are Igbo... yes I said that! Thai authorities have a special division that speak igbo in a bid to crackdown drug rings in Bangkok.

Malta is a Mediterranean Island that is part of the
Schengen area, however because it is an Island country-there are no immigration programs, you can only happen to stay long in Malta as a student(universities in Malta cost an arm and a leg for tuition), an economic investor or if you have a valid Schengen residency. Malta really doesn't have much to offer it's exactly like Cyprus, more of a holiday area, the only catch with Malta is the Schengen effect it has which of course they use to generate revenue by selling their citizenship by investment in a bid to attract foreign investors from the rich gulf regions... so if you have minimal funds Malta is not your area.

Have you considered Argentina or Uruguay?
I thought as much ... you wouldn't know because you are stuck on the general notion which blocks you from personal research.

The Schengen areas have the same visa policy, and most of them have no long term migration policy except you marry one of them, however I advise you to look around South America or South Korea... research well and make a legal migration.

Good luck.
Please, advice me on the best skill out of the following I should acquire and can easily get a job with it abroad; Computer networking, plumbing, tiles setting, forklift and crane operating. Which country can I migrate to legally and get a job? Thanks Sir
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2020
SaintHilary:

Listen to dis advice @ ur peril OP

If you're on a low budget start off from Malta( it's a small but OK country)
Then u move to d US from dere after sumtime
PS...If its not US it can neva b US
GOODLUCK bro..see u on d oder side
Malta is an European country and I don't they have embassy in Nigeria
But you're right
If is not US then it can never be US
Getting their visa will be a bit hard here in Nigeria but traveling to another country to process it will be better
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by Cousin9999: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Canada:
-They'll take anyone
-Low population
-Good social safety net
-Good education
-Large African population in major cities
-Great options for entertainment
-Black women in Toronto are gorgeous
-Fairly easygoing population with little drama these days
-Easy to start a business

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by success10(m): 4:03am On Nov 26, 2020
beatmonster:

Yes.

My friend went through that route. His brother is about to move next year (via language studies) and he (my friend) is sponsoring him.

JapaThanks immigrants but they are very strict with immigration. cheesy
Bros... Abeg send me your number.. Make we reason... Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by Greatdand007(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2020
beatmonster:

Yes.

My friend went through that route. His brother is about to move next year (via language studies) and he (my friend) is sponsoring him.

Japan needs immigrants but they are very strict with immigration. cheesy

How do I apply

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by Greatdand007(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Mona12345:

I am also a business graduate and lives in Dubai. I can say that it is one of the best places to live and start a business or to find a job.

You will find numerous opportunities and there are a few well reputed firms which helps young entrepreneurs to start their business. Also, You can have a short trip to Dubai (which isn't very expensive) and develop an understanding of the opportunities.

There are certain activities as well which can be enjoyed on a low budget. Here you go: https://happydesertsafari.com/evening-desert-safari/

Also check out this site which you might find helpful to get started with your business http://www.injazuae.org/

Good luck!

Pleaee tell me more am interested in moving to Dubai by December for hustle

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. by Kahbahsah: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
optimusprime2:

I know some guys there currently that's why I mentioned it...
If you can speak Spanish Argentina is promising...
Brov left to me, the U.S is more dangerous than Argentina for a black man

1)Boss please can you provide information on a good airline to board to Argentina from Nigeria?

2)Is Turkish airline good enough?

3)From what is seen online, Turkish airline will transit through Turkey and Brazil before getting to Argentina. Will one need a transit visa in Turkey or Brazil before getting to Argentina?

Please your quick response will save a life.

Please anyone with any information on my question should please give a helping hand. Na beg I dey beg ohhhhh. Please it's urgent. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Residents Of Lagos-badagry Express Area Laments Over Poor Roads / Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.