Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Anyone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Anyone (650 Views)

Hushpuppi Reportedly Commits $400,000 Fraud From Inside US Prison / ‘I Feel Like My Hand Is Burning With Fire From Inside’ / Nigeria Police Reply Don't Open Your Car Trunk Inside Published On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Anyone by Hushteddy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
On my way home today at around 8: 15 pm yesterday (04/11/2018) as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.

As I stopped, he asked me to open the trunk of the car. I opened the trunk from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”

I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.

I went a bit ahead and finding a good road light stopped my car. Switching off the engine I went and opened my car trunk.

Guess what.... I was shocked to see two small zip lock pouches with white crystals inside. I was numbed but just decided to throw it away and thanked God for saving me from such rascals who would have caught me in a drug related case.

The policemen must have informed their Bhai standing at the next checkpoint to get hold of so and so car number.

I was correct in my guess. Approx half a mile later I was stopped by another policeman. This time too I was asked to open my trunk.

Now I got down, went behind and opened the trunk physically. I'm sure they must have been puzzled and surprised that they did not find anything.

*Please don’t open your car trunk from inside, for anyone, even at Malls. Always step down and open the trunk with keys and permit searching under your own supervision.*

Kindly share this as much as u can, to save people.
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Anyone by Niyeal(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Naija Police And Their Crude Way

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Anyone by falcon01: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hushteddy:
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
On my way home today at around 8: 15 pm yesterday (04/11/2018) as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.

As I stopped, he asked me to open the trunk of the car. I opened the trunk from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”

I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.

I went a bit ahead and finding a good road light stopped my car. Switching off the engine I went and opened my car trunk.

Guess what.... I was shocked to see two small zip lock pouches with white crystals inside. I was numbed but just decided to throw it away and thanked God for saving me from such rascals who would have caught me in a drug related case.

The policemen must have informed their Bhai standing at the next checkpoint to get hold of so and so car number.

I was correct in my guess. Approx half a mile later I was stopped by another policeman. This time too I was asked to open my trunk.

Now I got down, went behind and opened the trunk physically. I'm sure they must have been puzzled and surprised that they did not find anything.

*Please don’t open your car trunk from inside, for anyone, even at Malls. Always step down and open the trunk with keys and permit searching under your own supervision.*

Kindly share this as much as u can, to save people.
I dont believe this story oo but am sure sh*t like this can happen

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Anyone by tstx(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sounds like a Hollywood Script
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Anyone by lifenajeje(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
This story just keeps getting recycled..

Season 1: single bullet in the car

Season 2: bullets in the trunk

Wonder what season 3 would be

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Things Tecno Phone Pad 3 -pp7 Pro From 65k To 32.5k Buy Now! / Trending Nigerian Gospel Songs 2019 / I Need A Room Self-contain Apartment Around Anthony Village And Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.