Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

‘I Feel Like My Hand Is Burning With Fire From Inside’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘I Feel Like My Hand Is Burning With Fire From Inside’ (318 Views)

BREAKING: Delta State Police Headquarters Is Burning (video) / HAPPENING NOW- OBA MARKET BENIN CITY IS BURNING / Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Feel Like My Hand Is Burning With Fire From Inside’ by Gemid94(m): 2:33am On Apr 12, 2019
All was well with Habibu Abubakar, a 200-Level student of Modern European Languages and Linguistics at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUS) until Sunday when he was dealt a cruel fate by unknown men who chopped off his two hands.

Abubakar, who was class representative for his set, was attacked around 2a.m by the men at Mana area of the metropolis who also took away his motorcycle.

The act has been condemned by all and sundry, including students and the university’s Dean of Students’ Affairs, Prof Aminu Mode.

Uchenna Emelife, a 200-Level student of Literature in English, expressed sadness at the inhumane treatment Abubakar got from his attackers.

Read More>>> https://thenationonlineng.net/i-feel-like-my-hand-is-burning-with-fire-from-inside/

Re: ‘I Feel Like My Hand Is Burning With Fire From Inside’ by BarrElChapo(m): 3:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Nawa o.. cry
Re: ‘I Feel Like My Hand Is Burning With Fire From Inside’ by kaffyadeakeem(f): 5:31am On Apr 12, 2019
Too bad!!
Re: ‘I Feel Like My Hand Is Burning With Fire From Inside’ by obi4eze(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2019
God have mercy cry

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Iphone 6S Plus (64gb) For Sale!!! / Sneaker For Sale / Many Goats Roasted As Fire Razes A Car Conveying Them In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.