Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

#asuustrike: Check Out All The Hilarious Reactions On Social Media (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #asuustrike: Check Out All The Hilarious Reactions On Social Media (photos) (315 Views)

President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions / Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#asuustrike: Check Out All The Hilarious Reactions On Social Media (photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has ordered its members across the country to commence an indefinite industrial action. The news immediately made ASUU a trending topic on Nigerian social media and the tweets are absolutely hilarious…

See them below…

On a lighter note, if either of your parents was studying at about 2003 and you were born 2004, ask them to tell you more about the “2003 mother of all ASUU strikes.

””University students and Corpers pregnancy full everywhere.” pic.twitter.com/xNSgPm779C— Son of David (@JeSuisNaija) October 28, 2018By this time last year @MBuhari approved payment of outstanding ASUU, NASU Arrears owed by the Past administration.

Only God can adequately reward PMB. pic.twitter.com/wQLZr51ejT— Buhari’s sister (@DaminaboEric) November 4, 2018I just woke up to hear news about ASUU’s indefinite strike that’s commencing on Monday and NLC strike commencing on Tuesday.

Who did Nigeria offend? This cannot even be true sef. I’m going back to sleep. — _GoodVibesOnly (@ifunanya_g) November 5, 2018with this ASUU strike, one can only pity OAU and LAUTECH students more.. If you know, you know— Sweet Boy (@_Dr90210) November 5, 2018Asuu Strike to Students. pic.twitter.com/fPCcGzOix8— OneYorubaBoy♣ (@don_whalex) November 4, 2018NLC has being shouting about Strike for a week now but no Strike.ASUU came out of nowhere and announced indefinite Strike.LMAO…

These are the real World class strikers no be by mouth.— •C A V A L I E R (@uthman_waxcav) November 5, 2018NLC has been threatening Nigerians with Strike for many months, ASUU just woke up one day and Fiam! They are on strike. The kinda G.O.A.T i stan!!!! Gbefun — M O R E N I K E J I M I (@mzgbeborun) November 5, 2018ASUU strikeNLC strikeTUC strikeNUATE strikeANAP strikeAll in same week.Only one country.

pic.twitter.com/CnPfAE9nzb— Wale Adetona (@iSlimfit) November 5, 2018ASUU, NLC, THUNDER AND MORATA, which of these is the best striker? pic.twitter.com/tBLi6zotMG— – L chá dé Ajayi (@IamTemitorpee) November 5, 2018DAD: My Son I’m so proud of you, You are now in your final year.SON: Ah! yes o, by this time next year, I will be in NYSC.ASUU: pic.twitter.com/xbaAZl3xas— MONITORING_SPIRIT (@Sonjoe_Kutuh) November 5, 2018The worse thing about ASUU strike is that the duration is unpredictable.

It could last a week or last so long that your course mates will marry & give births to 3kids before it ends.2013 Strike i left school slim, resumed in 2014 an Orobo— KinG NomSo (@ani_nomso) November 5, 2018Finalist planning to graduate before the end of 2018ASUU pic.twitter.com/lCHOpCDNbS— Ugly Professor (@Triumphantell) November 5, 2018[Meeting of the gods]Zeus: Welcome Thor, and my fellow Thunder gods.

Based on strike statistics, our Nigerian delegates, Amadioha & Sango have been doing a bad job. However, a new executive has arisen to head that department. Give a standing ovation as he comes on stageASUU: pic.twitter.com/M5Ug1aC8J6— Four-eyed Edo boy™ (@Alex_Houseof308) November 5, 2018ASUU is on strike, NLC, TUC are preparing for Nationwide strike, National Union of Air Transport Employees are ready for indefinite strike.

Many Nigerians are on hunger strike. Buhari and his loyalists are celebrating WAEC result. This is Nigeria.— AJALA (@UNCLE_AJALA) November 5, 2018BREAKING: ASUU begins nationwide strike with immediate effect..Nigerian Students: pic.twitter.com/fo31JlB9ao— Dayo O’ Dayo (@UncleAdigun_) November 5, 2018Baby are you ASUU? because your beauty dey strike me like thunder.— Kachi’m (@roisauce) November 5, 2018Me: school opens in 3weeks time.ASUU: pic.twitter.com/i1zDftbluO— . (@Ebikaboere3) November 5, 2018Who is a better strikerRT FOR ASUULIKE FOR LUKAKU pic.twitter.com/x4fVoXv2F6— UCHIHA (@ABACUS_SWAGGER) November 5, 2018

More To Follow Below..............

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/asuustrike-check-out-all-the-hilarious-reactions-on-social-media-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: #asuustrike: Check Out All The Hilarious Reactions On Social Media (photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides / Breaking: APC Crisis Escalates As Ondo State Assembly Impeach Speaker, Deputy / Boko Haram: Time To Drink Cold Beer With Abubakar Shekau’s Skull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.