Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) (35995 Views)

Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by jericco1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
school politics taken to a totally different level
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Terrible, It's That Bad In Every School In Nigeria, You Must Fight Dirty, Corruption Started From The Womb.
u took it outta my guts...Corruption is endemic and is part of our genetic components...A friend once told me and i quote " bro we are all violent and corrupt no preaching "

Few years ago a group of Nigerians also toppled me because i wasn't a pure breed to them...Some said ur mum is from here and dad from there...And asuch u can't represent us or preside over us...From whence i derived my fears of Nigerians.. They kill and get raged over trivial issues without apologies..

I thread carefully...Growing up i thought it was tough enough,and today the society would have been better but the reality we just read now And before dawn we might again.
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by serikiYCU(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Doing this at student level, wonder what will happen at national level.
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Pharaday: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ordinary school post dem dey kill person, if dem come out to contest for real position in the society nko
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by armadeo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fabulouz47331:

guy enjot this your thing by yourself/ we dont want it. stop spamming all the threads ...

mynd44
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by wizod(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Igbos and violence are 5 & 6.
chineke kpokwa gi oku.

2 Likes

Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Rip

Person wey him life no get duplicate no dey contest
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by saviola1: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
nawa ooo...this life self...I saw this dude in school as he drove in with a Camry 2.2 and parked somewhere around the canteen,....came out and was hugging frnds ...if someone told me akila go die like this I won't believe it...dude is social and always smiling...those that killed u bro shall never find peace...rest on Akila ...Esut loves u bro

3 Likes

Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Yankee101: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
And we think only leaders have problems?

1 Like

Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Akila my guy he was coming out for Dos director of social from our department mass communication Enugu state university of science and technology (esut) unopposed he was stabbed on the head and was drown in his own blood
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Henz24(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Igbos and violence are 5 & 6.
you don't have sense
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by YoungLionken(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Alejob:
Annoying and heartbreaking

For you powerbank need, see this
Guy you rest for this scam na... Na dis work you still dey do... Grow up!

1 Like

Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Nwanieke(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
There is more to this killing, it is majorly cult related
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by EmmyCC: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is So Sad This guy was my classmate in Secondary school. RIP Akila God will fight your battle
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
RIP bro.I was a DOS back then in the same school. That was when men were men.
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Eshoot..

Vicki man die,vicki man bury am.
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by madgoat(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Obynobyl(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sad. Dude was my secondary school classmate.
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Snow39: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
everlymoore86:
If he had seen the future, he wouldn't have come out to contest. RIP brother.

It was not the election that killed him. This is something else
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Snow39: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
check out the red wrist watch in all the pics. ...
I think the dude is a Vikings/Norsman

u only scare them and they will run not killing them.
Jew man no dey die like this Ooo.

AxeMen and Apaches are Prime suspects

Brother this guy is not a cultist. Me and this guy dey the same school. Don't say what you don't know
The person who even posted this does not have full info... It was not because of school election he was killed
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Alejob:
Annoying and heartbreaking

For you powerbank need, see this

See what undecided
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Snow39: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
I know this guy... He is not a cultist... He was fun to be with
He calls all the girls his girlfriend
Never a dull moment with akila
No be election kill am
042 no go rest until we find who took akila from us
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Onyi4live(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Esut politics is always bloody
RIP young man
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by ericsimons18: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
crea8graphix:
So sad

Do you need a flyer?

Check my signature

So this thing is a design now ... And you'll call yourself a graphic artist or designer.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by JoseVanMoyes: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Snow39:

Brother this guy is not a cultist. Me and this guy dey the same school. Don't say what you don't know
The person who even posted this does not have full info... It was not because of school election he was killed

Please don't judge me... I reacted due to my observations.. which was spot on...

feel free to clear the air, at least here will stop tagging him a cultist
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Respect55(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
[b][/b]Truly, there was a country
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by duchez(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2018
To all those tagging him a Cultist, he was not one. Please don't say what you don't know. He spent his holiday with us and just left abj for Enugu 2 Fridays ago. May his soul Rest in peace. Amen.
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by divinegiftmodel: 2:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Snow39:

give us the details to clear the air
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by crea8graphix(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2018
ericsimons18:

So this thing is a design now ... And you'll call yourself a graphic artist or designer.

Rubbish.
I will appreciate if you state the errors in the design. Thanks.
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2018
I knew this dude starting from his 1st year in the uni. The dude is a viking. He was stabbed to death by an unknown axemen.
His co viking go Gaga crazy yesterday as they heard the ugly news.

Say no to cultism. Never you join any cult group no matter the intimidation you got from them.
Talking from experience
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2018
Snow39:

I'm a 500l student in that school. When did you knew this dude and how much did you know about him?
Because through my observation since his 1st year I have tangible reason that he is a cultist due to his love for red color.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) / Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike / Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.