Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) (35996 Views)

Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by ericsimons18: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2018
crea8graphix:
I will appreciate if you state the errors in the design. Thanks.

Everything about this is profoundly mediocre...
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by Kaycee7(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Edoziesmart:

I'm a 500l student in that school. When did you knew this dude and how much did you know about him?
Because through my observation since his 1st year I have tangible reason that he is a cultist due to his love for red color.
Thought you even had tangible evidence. Just because he loves a particular colour, you tagged him a cultist. Stop tarnishing the young man's image.

1 Like

Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by EmmyCC: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obynobyl:
Sad. Dude was my secondary
school classmate.
UNSSEC Bah
Re: 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) by JoseVanMoyes: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Snow39:

Brother this guy is not a cultist. Me and this guy dey the same school. Don't say what you don't know
The person who even posted this does not have full info... It was not because of school election he was killed

Ur guy is a Norsman ... Shey na mass communication him dey, on top Engineering Esut...

Cultism kills

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike / Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? / Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.