Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' (45484 Views)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by SuperSacredSpp: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Most likely he knack the babe bell and his father being a hard man forced him to marry her.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by CYBON: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by chucs: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Not a fan of early marriage. What works for one person may not work for the other. I think ppl shld be allowed to explore their world b4 settling down. To me kids are blessings of marriage,not necessarily the reason for getting married cuz some have delay in having kids after couple of years in marriage.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by PotatoSalad(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ichie Ezekwueche

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by valicvicto(f): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
that's because u married a good wife.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by bigsmoke2(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin just confess Na Belle.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
afamaustin:
And l 32 am not yet married.God help me out
how many hoes you don knack be truthful
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
99foxxy:
What if the children don't come immediately as planned by God.

That's what people don't know, everything is God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by waleadex(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
No one would believe I married at 19. My mum was the brain behind it. Guess what? My first daughter who is 20 is in years3 at Unilag where I studied too.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by kingharzy: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Benekruku:
His kids look like Tuface
Annie and 2baba's baby mama just had their last supper as rivals, biko don't shake any table here.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Donwyz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
22 when some of us still de fight with university........ life sha
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by israelmao(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Lovely family
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by mechanics(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Wow, he was able to marry that early, due to the support of his parents, he has a lovely family, am even watching one of his films.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by jeff1607(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2018
afamaustin:
And l 32 am not yet married.God help me out

its not by how far but by how well

many have tried and died in the process

would you marry so early only to loose your spouse during child birth ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply / Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.