Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' (45471 Views)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Mrsoundoro(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Actor/Politician, Yul Edochie, says getting married to his wife and mum of his four children, May, at 22 is one of the best decisions he has made in his life. Yul said this when he spoke on Rubbing Minds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu yesterday November4th.

When Ebuka asked him why he got married that early, Yul said

''MY MUM WANTED ME TO BECAUSE MY DAD ALSO GOT MARRIED ABOUT THE SAME AGE. HE HAD HIS FIRST CHILD AT 23 AND I AM VERY CLOSE TO MY MUM AND SHE WANTED ME TO DO THAT. SHE FELT LIKE IF I DID THAT, IT WOULD HELP ME CONCENTRATE MORE BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I HAVE A LOT OF FEMALE FANS AND THEY SEND ME MESSAGES ABOUT MY VOICE AND OTHERS AND RIGHT NOW, I CAN LOOK BACK AND SAY I HAVE TO GO BACK HOME''.

Asked if at anytime he felt he was too early to have gotten married, he responded

''THEN. I FELT THAT WAIT AT THAT TIME. I DON'T THAT WAY RIGHT NOW. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I EVER DID FOR MYSELF. GOD BLESS MY MUM. I APPRECIATE IT''.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/marrying-at-22-is-one-of-the-best-decisions-of-my-life-yul-edochie/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Mrcomedimatic: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oga what are you saying? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by GidifeedNews: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Like father like son 22 and 23

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by CheapDataGuy: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
He's daughter is already looking grown-up. wink
How old would she be in the next three yrz

Asking for a friend

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by naijjaman(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
ok
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pk
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by BruncleZuma: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Explains why you behave like a toddler...

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by afamaustin(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
And l 32 am not yet married.God help me out

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Demmama7(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
If the money is there, wetin sombori dey wait for again... It's all about the Benjamin.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by jericco1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
a very lovely actor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by MCfiremouth(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
ok
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by traihit: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good for him but not fot everyone. It's about you finding out what's gonna work best for you.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Marrying early is just the bomb

Their nose no be here o.. Chai

Nosetradamos

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by TheOdd1sOut: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Early marriage is bae. You'll live long enough to see your children and your children's children.
If no be money way chase wahala ehn, I for don marry

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Triangles1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
If you don't have money, please ignore this advised if you don't want Yahoo boy to enter the same sokoToTo with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by sirusX(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's good to start early in your youth

If I could...I would

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Yes, it's good to marry early if the money is there, else, don't ever try it. There are poor men who married early with too many children they can't control and these children are the criminals carrying guns and robbing people on the road today.

Please, if you don't have much money yet, look for money and establish yourself. Forget about, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing."

There are three things or skills you need as a man before you should get married. You lack any of them, you'll regret.

1. How to handle women's behavior (if you ignore this, you'll end up with a nagging woman and she'll send you to your early grave except you're lucky).

2. How to generate money legally and not hope on the government (if you ignore this, you'll end up like those old men who usually die of high BP because the government has refused to pay).

3. How to be great in bed and last as long as you want without drugs (if you ignore curing your premature ejaculation — your pretty wife will cheat behind you and you'll start behaving like Tbillz).

If you are a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download the book and thank me later.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Udoskybest: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
He's daughter is already looking grown-up. wink
How old would she be in the next three yrz

Asking for a friend
Her current age plus 3, dats how old. LOL

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by mescan(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
afamaustin:
really God help you ooo

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by nabegibeg: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Actor/Politician, Yul Edochie, says getting married to his wife and mum of his four children, May, at 22 is one of the best decisions he has made in his life. Yul said this when he spoke on Rubbing Minds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu yesterday November4th.

When Ebuka asked him why he got married that early, Yul said

Asked if at anytime he felt he was too early to have gotten married, he responded

Source: https://gidifeed.com/marrying-at-22-is-one-of-the-best-decisions-of-my-life-yul-edochie/
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Dorcas212(f): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na money be koko. You can even marry at 10
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
afamaustin:

G

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by CheapDataGuy: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Udoskybest:
Her current age plus 3, dats how old. LOL

Lolx what's her current age then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Benekruku(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
His kids look like Tuface

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by faithfull18(f): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good for you.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' by 99foxxy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
What if the children don't come immediately as planned by God.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Rocks Ripped Jeans After Shading Tiwa Savage. / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.