Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie (938 Views)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by CastedGist: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Actor/Politician, Yul Edochie, says getting married to his wife and mum of his four children, May, at 22 is one of the best decisions he has made in his life. Yul said this when he spoke on Rubbin Minds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu yesterday November 4th.

When Ebuka asked him why he got married that early, Yul said ;

”My mum wanted me to because my dad also got married about the same age. He had his first child at 23 and I am very close to my mum and she wanted me to do that. She felt like if I did that, it would help me concentrate more because right now I have a lot of female fans and they send me messages about my voice and others and right now, I can look back and say I have to go back home”.

Asked if at anytime he felt he was too early to have gotten married, he responded ;

”Then. I felt that wait at that time. I don’t that way right now. It is one of the best things I ever did for myself. God bless my mum. I appreciate it”.

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/marrying-22-one-best-decisions-life-yul-edochi

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by CastedGist: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
cool
Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Upsidedown9ja(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
His wife is ugly and he is handsome

1 Like

Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by princechurchill(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
And now he can drill endlessly because he has a wife at home with kids you see the mathematics
Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Whizzahd(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
See 'ugly' woman abeg
Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Cceramicaltd: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Beautiful Family.
We sell sanitary wares smiley
Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Dollypizzle13(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
I guess he didn't go to uni in Ng
Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Fierce11: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mtchw.. Who listens to this failed politician?

1 Like

Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Houseofglam7(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
undecided
Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Nbote(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Marrying at a very young age is one of d best things a young man can do for himself but in dis country with d economic situation of things and d kind of gals around Now, young men dread marriage
Re: 'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by frbona: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Upsidedown
post=72707645:

His wife is ugly and he is handsome
your name Describes the way your brain works

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian IndecentStar, Savage Trap Queen, Shows Her Nipple In New Photo (photo) / Update On Slayqueen Who ‘ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus Suv In Ogun / Ufuoma Mcdermott Rocks Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.