Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (34819 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2018

This picture is a million dollar picture.

The VP didn't forget the her.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by dannybrasky(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Shut up your pit latrine dirty mouth,u asylum seeking ivory coast break pad seller! Ogun kill you and your head that needs to be checked! If u know what poverty really IS,you won't argue that 10k from tradermoni would go a long way in this people's businesses! Craze man are u blind to see all those market women? At a point if they repay the 10K loan,they can get as much as 100k! If you lack info or knowledge all you need to do is ask,there is no shame in being DUMB!!! Abi the tramadol or d codeine wey u dey take nor allow you see say those people in the pictures are petty traders? Mr man thieves and rouges have killed hundreds of people for money as little as 1k. You idiot palmwine drinking and colanut chewing native doctor! Pray poverty doesn't visit your stupidly Mr I TOO KNOW!! HANG YA SELF WHILE I MUNCH ON POPCORN OLODO..
soliddust2020:

You call saying the truth hate? You are a slowspoke. What impact will 10k have on this peoples business, they should keep living every day of their lives on less than a dollar a day?. And who says this govt don't spend on Obas? Because na you they fund their visits to state house. You really need to have your head checked, unrepentant zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by Sgwin: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Election time..we need it after election no more
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/--9tCxMIbdVw/VwlQbI2rrFI/AAAAAAABcCE/zNuqieX9QIMNHW6grrscJ5It8XWQkgcPg/s1600/IMG_7903.JPG[/img]

See love in the North.

athiefKULATOR and poor obi can not catch the VP in the North.

This man is going to be the President of Nigeria after PMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by saajus: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Those market women would be stoning them if only they truly know what they deserve. Oma se o
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by dannybrasky(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
If they did not stone pdp that did nothing for them,y should they stone the ones giving them 10k loan to improve der business ?? Oga free your mind from HATE!!
saajus:
Those market women would be stoning them if only they truly know what they deserve. Oma se o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by So101: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by JuanDeDios: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
yerokunphilips:
This man is the most active,most outstanding ,most knowledgeable ,most educated ,most handworking and and most efficient VP since 1999 . He's in the class of Gen Tunde idiagbon ,in the history of Nigeria VP .
Osibanjo is too intelligent to be PMB vice
1 Stop naira from falling and forced it down to 360 when it was going close to 600 to a dollars
2 ) Talk to both the youth and elders of Niger Delta and the bombing of pipeline stopped
3 ) Sack DSS boss
4) Order the restructuring of SARS
5)In charge of N Power ,the only program that is working fine in this administration .
6) He have interacted more with all tribes than any VP in Nigeria history .
7) Very loyal to his boss
How I wish is the one contesting for the one seat .
God Bless PYO .God bless Nigeria
I agree. Unfortunately, it's Buhari, the personification of incompetence whose brief is to take Nigeria from misgovernance to ungovernance, who's running for president. Sad.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
JuanDeDios:

I agree. Unfortunately, it's Buhari, the personification of incompetence whose brief is to take Nigeria from misgovernance to ungovernance, who's running for president. Sad.

You can not separate the VP's performance and competence from the President simply because the VP functions at the pleasure and direction of the President so this is actually the President performing.

In Public Administration, it's called delegation of duties.

Incompetence is when many of you can not apply basic common sense, simple logic and civic education about your government and how it functions.

With many of you as the so called Nigerian youths and leaders of tomorrow, Nigeria is in for a rough time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by ryloy: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Awon omo eko.

Eko ati SW o ni baje o..

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by dannybrasky(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
What did pdp give them oga? If they repay the loan of 10k,they can get as much as 100k loan on the long run. It is now up to who pays up his or her loan to get a better and bigger loan to boost der business!
walexydo:
#
10,000 trademoni (that can not sustain an average family of four for a week ) is the change you voted for and some miserable people with poverty mentality really liked your post.This is a sign of gullibility on d side APC supporters .

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
saajus:

Your looting and stealing PDP uncles looted every kobo and they did not share N1 kobo with Nigerians, they pocketed every kobo so what should Nigerians do to them?

Obviously, you and your looting PDP uncles are used to looting and stealing instead of sharing with hard working Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by dannybrasky(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
God bless you boss!!
deomelo:

Your looting and stealing PDP uncles looted every kobo and they did not share N1 kobo with Nigerians, they pocketed every kobo so what should Nigerians do to them?

Obviously, you and your looting PDP uncles are used to looting and stealing instead of sharing with hard working Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by candygist: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
jaxxy:
Lol I’m not going say 10k isn’t money bt i will say it certainly doesn’t deserve this sort of hype becos it’s effect is almost meaningless to those been given especially if it is a loan. So what manner of daylight bribery is this please ahead of elections.

There is absolutely nothing genuine or praise worthy about this intention. Osinbajo may want to feign ignorance bt I don’t think it’s fair to play on the intelligence of the masses. It’s election gimmicks sadly again.

It’s like selling ur birth right for peanuts... We all know this govt has failed the people woefully.

This government over pdp anyday anytime

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by ImperialYoruba: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mace0lane:
I am mystified how so many hopelessly bigoted Igbo will wish that we abandon a man of this quality for the irredeemable hate infested Obi who I can attest was raise n nurtured with endemic hate for even his tribesmen. Spite on the forsaken tribe of Nigeria that never wish the country well.

I gave you like for this message. Put me on the roll call. Yes i voted for the message.

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by Sirtford: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
If this is not 2019 election campaign, what is Sanwo-Olu doing there? Mtceew
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by oyoirabor: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mace0lane:
I am mystified how so many hopelessly bigoted Igbo will wish that we abandon a man of this quality for the irredeemable hate infested Obi who I can attest was raise n nurtured with endemic hate for even his tribesmen. Spite on the forsaken tribe of Nigeria that never wish the country well.

Yoruba's and cowardness are like 5 & 6......imagine how they open their dirty mouth to pour their bitter and hateful bile, insulting a tribe they love to envy without any reason.......
Just give them a little of this their dish nah......see them cry poo .....and turn 360 to point finger at you

Una really get problem...!!!!
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
candygist:

This government over pdp anyday anytime

U prefer a govt that has worked harder in the last 4months than it the last 3years just becos of upcoming elections. Lol

This is an unresponsive govt with many issues still lingering and padded. From herdsman who are patiently waiting to unleash their havoc in buhary gets elected.

The bad/poor economy which obviously has no sign of improvement based on how it’s been managed sofar.

The Apc internal rifts, sidelining and use and dump attitude will still continue.

The cabal running the govt will continue and increase. A fact stated by Tambuwal.

The divisions, marginalization, one sided appointments, abuse/politicizing security agencies will increase.

There is nothing good to look forward to. A man cannot give what he does not have, it is impossible. Buhary says he has fought corruption ok let’s not argue that now bt Atiku wil fight poverty. He will take away the gloominess all over the country and the economy and bring life back.

And to make it clear I voted buhary in 2015 even tho 1month b4 then I was totally against him based on assumed better argument even tho against my conscience so I’m not some zombie for Pdp or Apc I go with projections based on facts and this time I’m going with Atiku. There is no doubt in my mind.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
jaxxy:

U prefer a govt that has worked harder in the last 4months than it the last 3years just becos of upcoming elections. Lol

This is an unresponsive govt with many issues still lingering and padded. From herdsman who are patiently waiting to unleash their havoc in buhary gets elected.

The bad/poor economy which obviously has no sign of improvement based on how it’s been managed sofar.

The Apc internal rifts, sidelining and use and dump attitude will still continue.

The cabal running the govt will continue and increase. A fact stated by Tambuwal.

The divisions, marginalization, one sided appointments, abuse/politicizing security agencies will increase.

There is nothing good to look forward to. A man cannot give what he does not have, it is impossible. Buhary says he has fought corruption ok let’s not argue that now bt Atiku wil fight poverty. He will take away the gloominess all over the country and the economy and bring life back.

And to make it clear I voted buhary in 2015 even tho 1month b4 then I was totally against him based on assumed better argument even tho against my conscience so I’m not some zombie for Pdp or Apc I go with projections based on facts and this time I’m going with Atiku. There is no doubt in my mind.
oga swerve

u didn't vote for Buhari in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by dannybrasky(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Yoruba and cowardness u say? Saraki and the likes of fayose/ Femi fani kayode stood there grounds to fight and tackle buhari! Even the aboki shites faced not just the government but military squarely,while being shot at,they still didn't relent! Uncle your Ojukwu and namdi kanu didn't think twice b4 running like dogs with der tails in between der legs when they heard gunshots grin one into an African jungle,the other ran all the way to Israel. When military invaded kanu s house,next day everyone of u went into hiding up until now! If u want to play or talk about being a coward,you guys carry A1 on that one!! grin
oyoirabor:

Yoruba's and cowardness are like 5 & 6......imagine how they open their dirty mouth to pour their bitter and hateful bile, insulting a tribe they love to envy without any reason.......
Just give them a little of this their dish nah......see them cry poo .....and turn 360 to point finger at you

Una really get problem...!!!!

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:

oga swerve

u didn't vote for Buhari in 2015

I actually did. Especially when Obasanjo endorsed it shifted my initial perception of him bt now see a the story maybe not because he is bad cos I can’t determine that bt he is not capable of doing certain necessary things maybe due to old age or his cabal or probably his own issues bt the country should not suffer for that.

If i see a good argument or reason to vote buhary I will bt there is none. 2many things/issues against him this time.

I’m still voting Apc for Lagos state elections only cos Its the best option for now. Im no zombie lol
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by oyoirabor: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
dannybrasky:
Yoruba and cowardness u say? Saraki and the likes of fayose/ Femi fani kayode stood there grounds to fight and tackle buhari! Even the aboki shites faced not just the government but military squarely,while being shot at,they still didn't relent! Uncle your Ojukwu and namdi kanu didn't think twice b4 running like dogs with der tails in between der legs when they heard gunshots grin one into an African jungle,the other ran all the way to Israel. When military invaded kanu s house,next day everyone of u went into hiding up until now! If u want to play or talk about being a coward,you guys carry A1 on that one!! grin

Hiss....beer palour trash!!!
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
[s]
jaxxy:

To the bad/poor economy which obviously has no sign of improvement based on how it’s been managed sofar.

The cabal running the govt will increase. A fact stated by Tambuwal.

There is nothing good to look forward to. A man cannot give what he does not have it is impossible. Buhary says he has fought corruption ok let’s not argue that now bt Atiku wil fight poverty. He will take away the gloominess all over the country and the economy and bring life back.

[/s]

Stop boring us with the same silly and rubbish ipob nonsense.

The fact that you people are too sad, bitter, angry and frustrated to be happy doesn't mean Nigeria is responsible for your societal misery.

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by dannybrasky(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Truth hurts!! Hang your self bro!!
oyoirabor:

Hiss....beer palour trash!!!

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by jaxxy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop boring us with the same silly and rubbish ipob nonsense.

The fact that you people are too sad, bitter, angry and frustrated to be happy doesn't mean Nigeria is responsible for your societal misery.

Lol u need to be realistic with urself for once and put the country before Ure personal interests and ambition or favoritism. It’s the only way we can move forward. I will not even vote for my brother if I know he can not perform or has nothing good to offer in this situation it’s country First.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
[s]
jaxxy:

Lol u need to be realistic with urself for once and put the country before Ure personal interests and ambition or favoritism. It’s the only way we can move forward. I will not even vote for my brother if I know he can not perform or has nothing good to offer in this situation it’s country First.
[/s]

Save your ipob rubbish for your fellow wailing, moaning, crying and frustrated anti-Nigerian Igbos.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by folahann(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
jaxxy:

I actually did. Especially when Obasanjo endorsed it shifted my initial perception of him bt now see a the story maybe not because he is bad cos I can’t determine that bt he is not capable of doing certain necessary things maybe due to old age or his cabal or probably his own issues bt the country should not suffer for that.

If i see a good argument or reason to vote buhary I will bt there is none. 2many things/issues against him this time.

I’m still voting Apc for Lagos state elections only cos Its the best option for now. Im no zombie lol

A lot of abandoned projects are being completed and I loved that.
A lot of leakages has been blocked making the govt more productive.
Housing projects are going on in 34 states across Nigeria.
Our reserve is swelling.
FG bailed out states that couldn't pay salaries (Sadly, some governors diverted the funds)
NPower is empowering our youths.
More roads are being built.
The fact that trains are becoming a reality is a joy to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Save your ipob rubbish for your fellow wailing, moaning, crying and frustrated anti-Nigerian Igbos.

This ipob line u use on every opposition is getting stale. Everybody against this administration cannot be iPod. Try and be objective. Tell urself the truth. It will help.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
... Atiku must be really stewpid and politically suicidal to think the SW will reject and ignore VP Osinbajo and the presidency after PMB in favor of his ipob running mate from SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.