Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (34817 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
[s]
jaxxy:

This ipob line u use on every opposition is getting stale. Everybody against this administration cannot be iPod. Try and be objective. Tell urself the truth. It will help.
[/s]

Save your ipob rubbish for your fellow wailing, moaning, crying and frustrated anti-Nigerian Igbos.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
folahann:

A lot of abandoned projects are being completed and I loved that.
A lot of leakages has been blocked making the govt more productive.
Housing projects are going on in 34 states across Nigeria.
Our reserve is swelling.
FG bailed out states that couldn't pay salaries (Sadly, some governors diverted the funds)
NPower is empowering our youths.
More roads are being built.
The fact that trains are becoming a reality is a joy to behold.

It is normal to complete projects bt must u destory other things while doing a few good things. What is suffering for these little seemly good work u stated cannot be imagined.

People cannot be suffering and u are completing projects that may have no direct consequence to fixing the economy.

I didn’t say they are not doing anything bt they are doing many things wrongly and sacrificing alot for less.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
jaxxy:

It is normal to complete projects bt must u destory other things while doing a few good things. What is suffering for these little seemly good work u stated cannot be imagined.

People cannot be suffering and u are completing projects that may have no direct consequence to fixing the economy.

I didn’t say they are not doing anything bt they are doing many things wrongly and sacrificing alot for less.

Sadly for you and fortunately for Nigerians, it's is only normal under PMB to complete projects and totally abnormal and an abomination to complete anything under your looting, stealing and incompetent PDP uncles.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you and fortunately for Nigerians, it's is only normal under PMB to complete projects and totally abnormal and an abomination to complete anything under your looting, stealing and incompetent PDP uncles.

I voted against Jonathan and now I’m voting against buhari it has nothing to do with Pdp or Apc.

Apc has my vote only for Lagos. I’m very realistic and objective.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by candygist: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
jaxxy:

U prefer a govt that has worked harder in the last 4months than it the last 3years just becos of upcoming elections. Lol

This is an unresponsive govt with many issues still lingering and padded. From herdsman who are patiently waiting to unleash their havoc in buhary gets elected.

The bad/poor economy which obviously has no sign of improvement based on how it’s been managed sofar.

The Apc internal rifts, sidelining and use and dump attitude will still continue.

The cabal running the govt will continue and increase. A fact stated by Tambuwal.

The divisions, marginalization, one sided appointments, abuse/politicizing security agencies will increase.

There is nothing good to look forward to. A man cannot give what he does not have, it is impossible. Buhary says he has fought corruption ok let’s not argue that now bt Atiku wil fight poverty. He will take away the gloominess all over the country and the economy and bring life back.

And to make it clear I voted buhary in 2015 even tho 1month b4 then I was totally against him based on assumed better argument even tho against my conscience so I’m not some zombie for Pdp or Apc I go with projections based on facts and this time I’m going with Atiku. There is no doubt in my mind.

Good for you man.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by deomelo: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
jaxxy:

I voted against Jonathan and now I’m voting against buhari it has nothing to do with Pdp or Apc.

Apc has my vote only for Lagos. I’m very realistic and objective.
[/s]

I care less who Igbos vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by Cholison(m): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2018
When a supposed Pastor is actively engaged in VOTE BUYING.......Osibanjo is being clever by half.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by rock003: 2:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Diiet:
Three great omoluabis.

Three great oppressors. They are here to oppress you and your generations to come. And you must be here on Nairaland to praise and promote your oppressors. grin
Do you really need anyone to tell you that you are living a wasted life?
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by tomdon(m): 2:58am On Nov 06, 2018
Handing out peanuts to innocent women and burying humongous amounts deep down their own pockets
I hope these women see beyond poverty and won't sell their birthright for a bowl of pottage
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by atobs4real(m): 5:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
Tramadol empowerment bawo
Codeine fans how far?
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by soliddust2020: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2018
dannybrasky:
Shut up your pit latrine dirty mouth,u asylum seeking ivory coast break pad seller! Ogun kill you and your head that needs to be checked! If u know what poverty really IS,you won't argue that 10k from tradermoni would go a long way in this people's businesses! Craze man are u blind to see all those market women? At a point if they repay the 10K loan,they can get as much as 100k! If you lack info or knowledge all you need to do is ask,there is no shame in being DUMB!!! Abi the tramadol or d codeine wey u dey take nor allow you see say those people in the pictures are petty traders? Mr man thieves and rouges have killed hundreds of people for money as little as 1k. You idiot palmwine drinking and colanut chewing native doctor! Pray poverty doesn't visit your stupidly Mr I TOO KNOW!! HANG YA SELF WHILE I MUNCH ON POPCORN OLODO..

Shut up you oaf. You have sold your conscience because of 30k and crumbs from the table of tinubu. In this modern age and time you still celebrate this show of shame, you are a brain dead and a walking zombie. You have a very poor mentality and poverty has eaten so deep into your life that you see 10k given to the masses by the govt as good thing. May poverty give you a very good bear hug that will last forever, na run along and go line up in front of tinubus house to beg for break fast. Enama ekpa.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by Mcdaniels06: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Sirpaul:
Once in 4 years
especially when election is very very close..
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by JuanDeDios: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2018
deomelo:

You can not separate the VP's performance and competence from the President simply because the VP functions at the pleasure and direction of the President so this is actually the President performing.

In Public Administration, it's called delegation of duties.

Incompetence is when many of you can not apply basic common sense, simple logic and civic education about your government and how it functions.

With many of you as the so called Nigerian youths and leaders of tomorrow, Nigeria is in for a rough time.
I'll ignore your insults since you NL kids can't do without it especially when defending those who wreck your country.

You're spouting theories. Congratulations on your grasp of public administration. But what we have seen in the last three years is that Nigeria actually sees governance whenever Buhari goes on his sick leave or wherever it is he goes and Osinbajo is in charge. Once he returns, we return to ungovernance. Let's try this for your common sense and logical thinking skills: Of the seven points listed in the post I responded to, tell me which one is a specific action that was taken by the VP when your delegator-president was around.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by bigiyaro(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2018
lordparcel:

IPOB PIG SPOTTEd
na so. i spotted him too.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by bigiyaro(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2018
dannybrasky:
Kill ya self! Trader moni is here to stay.
after u.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by dannybrasky(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2018
grin cheesy see this Anuofia!! Who are you trying to scare with poverty? Get the fvck outta here with your bear hug shit! If you want to know what grass to grace is,I am a definition of it. I have seen worst than your dead isi aki brain can ever imagine! And to the grace of God i a made man! If poverty scares u so much that u think u can scare me with it,small boy calm down I am your daddy grin I have seen it all. grin . loads of bad people won't hold back in splashing/wasting your toxic blood on the floor for a mare 1 Kobo you idiot! 3 days ago news broke on nairaland about a man who helps ritualist in slaughtering women for just 4k per person! How i wish u were among the victim,then in your grave you would be able to realise that 10k for the petty traders ain't no joke,you colanut chewing retard! If poverty makes u shiver like you just did in your comment,you would know 10k loan would go a long way in some peoples life u omo ale jati jati. Oh I see you are still alive? I REPEAT, TRADERMONI IS HERE TO STAY FOR THE PETTY TRADER'S!!!! KILL YA SELF ANUOFIA!! grin
soliddust2020:

Shut up you oaf. You have sold your conscience because of 30k and crumbs from the table of tinubu. In this modern age and time you still celebrate this show of shame, you are a brain dead and a walking zombie. You have a very poor mentality and poverty has eaten so deep into your life that you see 10k given to the masses by the govt as good thing. May poverty give you a very good bear hug that will last forever, na run along and go line up in front of tinubus house to beg for break fast. Enama ekpa.

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by temmychic(f): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2018
sunnymix:
Seconded wink
Thirded
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:57am On Nov 07, 2018
atobs4real:

Codeine fans how far?
codeine fans?

Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by samwise180(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Allylic:
Thank you for coming to my rescue. Please how much is the loan and on what criteria are they been awarded
You are welcome. Starting from #10000 and above,as long as you are a trader and you have a shop or a space where you are selling,you will be given.
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by Allylic(f): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2018
samwise180:

You are welcome. Starting from #10000 and above,as long as you are a trader and you have a shop or a space where you are selling,you will be given.
OK...
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by samwise180(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allylic:
OK...
yea
Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by samwise180(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allylic:
OK...
yea
Allylic:
OK...
yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) / Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.