Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerian Afro Pop Star Mayorkun Shares Tracklist And Release Date Of Debut Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Afro Pop Star Mayorkun Shares Tracklist And Release Date Of Debut Album (315 Views)

Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” / "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo / Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Afro Pop Star Mayorkun Shares Tracklist And Release Date Of Debut Album by naijabioworth(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
The Nigerian afro pop star has already dropped quite a number of hit songs, including his most recent viral single, ‘Posh’, would be releasing his much anticipated album titled “The Mayor of Lagos” on the 16th of November 2018.

The DMW star recently released the album art and tracklist with the 14 track project expected to feature popular artistes including Sarkodie, Davido, D’banj, Patoranking and some members of his label >>>>Read More

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Davido - Chioma Speaks / Hushpuppi : My Name Is Now A Global Brand / Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand – Jigan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.