Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement (575 Views)

Ohaneze Secretary Apologises To Buhari Over Atiku’s Endorsement / BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by Spiritualism: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Press Release for Immediate Release

Group Blasts APC for Attacking Igbos over Atiku's Endorsement

Our attention has been drawn to the mocking statement by the rudderless All Progressives Congress against the Igbo people of the South-east and South-south region over their endorsement of the former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (GCON).

We were dumbfounded to observe that a political party that promised to uphold the constitution of Nigeria is the same party attacking the Igbos for expressing their support for Turaki Adamawa in next year's presidential election in Nigeria.

In case they don't know, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar represents hope, prosperity, peace, restructuring and unity of Nigeria unlike the rudderless APC which represents hopelessness, hunger, diseases, poverty and divisions.

No doubt, the Igbos being the fundamental and integral members of project-Nigeria have collectively rejected the contraption called APC which in the last three years promoted hatred for one another, ethnic chauvinism, political intolerance and mediocrity in our public and private lives.

We therefore ask the APC to accept the glaring fact that it has failed the Nigerian people instead of living in the cocoons of lies, cheap propaganda and self delusion.

The presidency of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a reality that has come to stay in Nigeria which no force on earth can stop.

The earlier the APC members understands this reality, the better for them to start preparing their hand-over notes because the crushing defeat that awaits them next year is inevitable.

Signed:

Chief Innocent Edwin,
Assistant Publicity Secretary,
Turaki Vanguard.

15/11/2018

Abuja

Re: Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by Spiritualism: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
No doubt about the fact that Buhari is a goner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by Almaiga: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
APC should stop wasting their time about the East. The Nnamdi Kanu imposter has ordered Igbo's to stay away from their pooling units during the 2019 general elections. This has paved way for Buhari to win without stress.

Sai Buhari,
Sai Jubril. grin

1 Like

Re: Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by SIMPLYkush: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by SIMPLYkush: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Almaiga:
Sai Buhari, Sai Jubril. grin
you are a maggot
Re: Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by Almaiga: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

you are a maggot

E pain this lazy Youth well. grin grin grin

Re: Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
I dream of a time.

A time when Nigerians will realise that it is not a written law, a spoken tradition or a universal convention to choose candidates from only two political parties.

A time when we will realise that APC and PDP are not the only parties in the country.

I cringe when I see young, vibrant youths who claim they have brains typing the words, "Buharified, Atikulated, Obiligated" on social media. I literally recoil. Can't we see Donald Duke? Fela Durotoye? Kingsley Moghalu?

Y'all just need to wake the fvck up. I'd rather not vote than vote in Atiku, a renowned criminal. Where do you think he amassed the wealth he's been spending for years now, putting up structures and companies abroad and literally building an inexhaustible empire? From Naija's 1999-2007 pocket. Simple.

No stupid mentions please.

3 Likes

Re: Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by SIMPLYkush: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Almaiga:

E pain this lazy Youth well. grin grin grin

a slave you are, only slaves support evil buhari, tell me one good thing about buhari or forever remain a slave
Re: Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement by Almaiga: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

a slave you are, only slaves support evil buhari, tell me one good thing about buhari or forever remain a slave

I no get ya time. I can't waste my time to educate lazy Youths like you.

(1) (Reply)

Imo AGAP Guber Candidate:how I Resisited Temptation To Sell My Ticket / Crisis Rocks Ugwuaji In Enugu State As Two People Shot Dead / Throwback: 27 Years Old Sowore Threatens The Military At Mko's Burial (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.