Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Want To Lose 10kg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Lose 10kg (3674 Views)

Lose 10kg With This New Natural Supplement!!! Try It / Baby Weighing 6.10kg Born Without A caesarean Section.[picture] / 5 5555 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2010
Firstly i am not fat or overweight but my weight has being flucating between 85kg and 90kg for the last 5 to 8 years and my waste size has been 33/34cm for at least 5 years. I reguarly execise/weight training on average once a week , Sex ( 3 times a week )and play football every other saturday but cant seem to drop the weight

could it be my diet / or the weight training.

My diet consist of alot of carbonhydrates . at lot of cereal, brown bread, rice , potatos, and garri -

I would like to drop at least 10 kg before the end of year
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2010
Lol @ sex being a major form of exercise for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by ObamaUS: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2010
Try and take excessive sleeping drugs that cam make u sleep for about 1 week at a stretch, You will lose weight like never before, it works like wonders
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol @ sex being a major form of exercise for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol - I guess anything that increases the pace of heart over an extend period must be good. Just imagine all the movements. One requires strength to carry the woman for shoulder.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2010
ObamaUS:

Try and take excessive sleeping drugs that cam make u sleep for about 1 week at a stretch, You will lose weight like never before, it works like wonders

Mr Joker - No wonder you are daft - could it be the sleeping tablet?
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2010
blacksta:

Lol - I guess anything that increases the pace of heart over an extend period must be good. Just imagine all the movements. One requires strength to carry the woman for shoulder.

If she's on your shoulder, your mouth will be directly in front of her kini. Maybe that's why you can't loose weight. Too much v juice. grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, I don die. cheesy
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

If she's on your shoulder, your mouth will be directly in front of her kini. Maybe that's why you can't loose weight. Too much v juice. grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, I don die. cheesy

Lol - dont kill me with laughter -se na Orange juice or apple juice _ I am not at that level yet where i would licking honey pot - did you not see my thread on the sexuality section where i asked " Can one fall ill licking a woman's honey pot "

Maybe you can answer the question seen you are an expert in lollipop licking or you are five alive drinker lol
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
I cannot answer any question o. You're the one that uses sex as exercise and carrying women on your shoulders and abdomen. You answer your own questions. LWKMD! grin grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
If you are shy - you send me a private email - anyway back to the topic
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
Shy of what again? LOL!!!! No go believe.
Yea, back to the topic. Stop drinking v juice, you'll lose the weight. tongue cheesy
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
Oya talk to me if you are not shy grin Would be interested to know more about this juice drinking business - i might be losing out - I could add it my execrise activities then i will surely lose weight fast
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2010
You're already doing it, what do you want me to teach you again?
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2010
My reference to shoulder activities was only to demonstrate that effort is required when having se x - which one can classify as an execrise.

So please teach me how to drink juice.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
That's what I'm saying, I cannot teach you what is inherent. I'm a woman and cannot drink my own, you should be the one telling me the things you do. tongue
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2010
Guy, how u go lose weight with all these carbs in your diet, 

Run round lakeside centre 3 times daily  grin
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
Basildon1:

Guy, how u go lose weight with all these carbs in your diet, 

Run round lakeside centre 3 times daily  grin

Ol boy - you dey my area  - how now

You wan kill me that  - Lakeside ke?  If you remove carbs from the Nigerian diet you will have nothing left.

What are the subsitutes -I like rice and bread - with bread i only eat brown bread. Please help me oooo
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2010
blacksta:

Ol boy - you dey my area - how now

You wan kill me that - Lakeside ke? If you remove carbs from the Nigerian diet you will have nothing left.
I just dey,mehn, i dey come your area well well, my guys full dat side

But on seroius level,join Fitness First (useless thieves) your weight n waist size is alright, white rice n bread is evil,man.U need to switch diet - oats,brown rice, brown bread + workout 4/5 times a week (very crazy after work!!!). then u go turn bad guy like me cool cool
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^Where picture, bad guy?
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
Spikey post your own picture - Let analyze  - you get me - I am bader than the other guy although not drinking juice yet.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
Na. I'm to ooogly! grin grin grin
You know its us ugly people that have the sharpest tongues. cheesy
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Na. I'm to ooogly! grin grin grin
You know its us ugly people that have the sharpest tongues. cheesy

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

^^^Where picture, bad guy?
Spikey,if u see picture u will know why they call mi Mr Cheesegrater, i just dey joke o but I'm alright still, cant connect my fone to my work PC, sowwy

Blacksta,how far with this SAP thing na,
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
blacksta:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Leave story. If everyone sees my worworness, my own don finish be that. cheesy

Basildon1:

Spikey,if u see picture u will know why they call mi Mr Cheesegrater, i just dey joke o but I'm alright still, cant connect my fone to my work PC, sowwy

Blacksta,how far with this SAP thing na,

Lol. Cheesegrater! Lol. grin grin grin

Seriously though, blacksta, have you tried any of these fad diets?
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ol boy you know me - or you dey follow me for the SAP thread - ol boy i want enter SAP or you be SAP consultant - abeg gist me.

Spike - dont worry i have seen your picture and if thats what you call wo wo then Beycone must be very ugly.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Leave story. If everyone sees my worworness, my own don finish be that. cheesy

Lol. Cheesegrater! Lol. grin grin grin

Seriously though, blacksta, have you tried any of these fad diets?

Kai, hope u havent done the maple syrup diet,
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
blacksta:

Spike - dont worry i have seen your picture and if thats what you call wo wo then Beycone must be very ugly.

Where you see that one? Na counterfeit.

Basildon1:

Kai, hope u havent done the maple syrup diet,

Na, I did the chilli pepper one for 6 months and I'm still a camel. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
blacksta:

Ol boy you know me - or you dey follow me for the SAP thread - ol boy i want enter SAP or you be SAP consultant - abeg gist me.

Bros no be so, but i don bookmark that SAP page since last month and i see your last posts for there, me sef get interest die, but i never decide on either to go India (the money 2 much cry ) or to self study
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Where you see that one? Na counterfeit.

Na, I did the chilli pepper one for 6 months and I'm still a camel. cheesy cheesy
Lol @ still a camel, i believe Blacksta,i'm sure you are as fit as hell but then most gals r vain - always want to kill us!!
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
Basildon1:

Bros no be so, but i don bookmark that SAP page since last month and i see your last posts for there, me sef get interest die, but i never decide on either to go India (the money 2 much cry ) or to self study

I was thinking of doing the course but the cost is a hinderance and a quite a number of people have gone via the self study route.  My Next plan would be  to buy a machine and install the application that is why i was asking for machine specfications.  Have you decided on which module to study.

@spike

Liar Liar  - Dont worry i soon post my picture  - meself be fine boy.

What is fad diet
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
blacksta:

I was thinking of doing the course but the cost is a hinderance and a quite a number of people have gone via the self study route. My Next plan would be to buy a machine and install the application that is why i was asking for machine specfications. Have you decided on which module to study.

@spike

Liar Liar - Dont worry i soon post my picture - meself be fine boy.

What is fad diet

Yh, but do these people follow through, i'm scared that i wont finish it on self study route but the india route is once and for all. I plan to do SD though i was thinking of HR,the job market has more SD openings to me sha (all this talk abt fxnal background na story),

Spike,dat pic on ur profile is jokes, grin grin , whathapun!!
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ Basildon,
If size 16 is as fit as hell, then I am as fit as hell. Rotflmao!!! grin grin grin I told you I'm a camel, you no wan gree. cheesy

@ blacksta
What did I lie about o? A fad diet is just any kind of diet that is very popular.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
I guess u lied about being fat? when your picture states other - show a brother some love - abi na fight - see how u hijack my thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need To See A Dermatologist / What Are The Differences Between The "White" And "Coloured" Vitamine C? / Sleep Paralysis: Yoruba Calls It 'orinrin'. It Is Not A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.