Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Want To Lose 10kg - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Lose 10kg (3716 Views)

Lose 10kg With This New Natural Supplement!!! Try It / Baby Weighing 6.10kg Born Without A caesarean Section.[picture] / 5 5555 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2010
I didn't lie and I'm not fat. . . . . just bigger than average. grin grin grin I told you, my mug is too oogly for this place. grin grin grin Which picture are you talking 'bout sef?
Sorry jare, I won't hijack your thread anymore but you didn't answer my earlier question - have you tried any of the fad diets?
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2010
the problem is your diet.

- Diets consisting of rice, eba, amala, cereal e.t.c. is a recipe to make you gain weight.

- What time do you eat? Eating something like rice very late in the night (after 7pm) is the slippery slope to gaining weight rapidly especially abdominal fat.

Simple trick that worked for me - stopped eating rice altogether, cut out red meats like beef and pork, take mostly soups and vegetables. You really dont need to live to eat, now i eat to live (no more than once a day) and i've lost 10 pounds in less than 3 weeks. Virtually all my pants are sagging now.

Works! Exercise regimen consists of walking everywhere i need to be.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2010
Exercise is good but it wont do you any good as long as you continue to eat the foods that make you fat. It converts much of your fat to muscle but that only happens in areas of the body with skeletal muscle you can exercise.

Abdominal fat wont go away if you dont cut down on the carbs . . . no amount of exercising can remove it. Just stop eating . . . you dont need a diet. My tummy used to put my tshirts to shame, under a month its gone as flat as a board.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2010
Thanks David .

That is a serious one - When you take out cereal , bread , rice and other solid from one's food options you are absolutely left with nothing - I stoped eating white bread a while back to change to brown bread thinking it is much healthier. I also take bran flakes mixed with corn flakes.

Can you please post your typical foods here .

@spikey

Ok i will manage the camel
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2010
Yea, taking carbs out of your diet is no small feat and I suppose it works. I can imagine how hard it'll be.
Wetin you wan take camel do, blacksta?
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2010
I thought brown bread or bran flakes was healthy

what about other cabs like friuts, whole grain, potato - this is serious

@spikey

What is the job description of the camel so i can see what my options are
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
Please share a list of bad and good carbs
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2010
blacksta:

Thanks David .

That is a serious one - When you take out cereal , bread , rice and other solid from one's food options you are absolutely left with nothing - I stoped eating white bread a while back to change to brown bread thinking it is much healthier. I also take bran flakes mixed with corn flakes.

Can you please post your typical foods here .

typical foods - mostly soups, chicken, nachos, meat and bean chili, vegetable salads, noodles/pasta (sparingly), beans.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by abahsmith(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2010
All of una dey mental!Lol

Visist
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2010
davidylan:

typical foods - mostly soups, chicken, nachos, meat and bean chili, vegetable salads, noodles/pasta (sparingly), beans.

Is nachos not made from corn? Is corn not carbs?
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by denzel2009: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2010
OP- I know a chinese shop in south London where you can get one of their herbal medicines. You will shat yourself thin until you are about excrete your intestines. Dont bother stopping eating carbs jare.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by minute(f): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2010
I would avoid starchy carbs. Foods like vegetables are rich in good

carbs and fiber.Fiber is also key and slows digestion making you

less hungry throughout the day.I suggest supplementing fibre,eating

lots of green vegetables. Avoid sugar and excess calories.I know that

counting calories kind of sucks,but what you want to do is eliminate between

500 and 600 calories a day. A healthy diet and exercising an hour a day will

definately put you on your way.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
denzel2009:

OP- I know a chinese shop in south London where you can get one of their herbal medicines. You will shat yourself thin until you are about excrete your intestines. Dont bother stopping eating carbs jare.

What is the name of shop - Please post your picture make i see how thin u dey
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2010
blacksta:

What is the name of shop - Please post your picture make i see how thin u dey
Blacksta,u r not seriously considering sum herbal ish, e never reach like that na, + they r usually scams (those chinese shops that cure all ailments under the sun) shocked

Fam,u need 2 hit d gym,

@ Spike,ur turn to upload pic[i], **chanting DO IT,DO IT,DO IT!!***[/i]
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2010
^^^ You are on a looooong thing. grin grin tongue
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Basildon1(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2010
spikedcylinder:

^^^ You are on a looooong thing. grin grin tongue
Awww,now dat i'm all curious,u just had to be a spoilsport angry angry ,  not cool
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by spikedcylinder: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2010
Oya look at my profile. That's me and my husband. tongue
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Oya look at my profile. That's me and my husband. tongue

Husband needs schooling - maybe na Nose juice drinker - lol
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Is nachos not made from corn? Is corn not carbs?

its mostly fibre. Besides a lot of what you'd be eating would be the vegetables, lean beef, salsa and cream that comes with it.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by rayanate(f): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
if you want to lose weight safely and gradually,especially if you cannot exercise constantly. try acai berry. for more info, mail me at rayanate@gmaildotcom.i'm using it and it works safely.
wink
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
Did you say your waistline is 34 cm??

You are a freaking anoressic model.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by hackney(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2010
If you want to lose weight travel to a place where you dont like their food.(like sokoto)
Stay there for 1 month only.
Re: I Want To Lose 10kg by blacksta(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2010
michelin89:

Did you say your waistline is 34 cm??

You are a freaking anoressic model.

I wish i was anoressic at least the weight will dissappear. I trend to flucate btw 33 and 34 - as i said earlier - i have maintained 90k weight for years - If i can get rid 10kg of fat that would be fantastic and that would leave 80kg of Lean muscle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Little Things That Make You Happy / Drinking Your Urine Can Cure Ulcer Etc / Personal Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.