Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement, (1578 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Flaunts Her Bare Bum In New Sultry Photo / The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph / Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma & Her Eye-popping Boobs Hits The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement, by gossipmill: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
A certain South African based-Nigerian model,Abby Chioma Zeus who happens to be the Founder of The Boob Movement has made a controversial post on her IG and it’s trending.
Abby Chioma

Sharing some sultry photos of herself being topless and covering her nipples with her hands and wrote:

“Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it’s quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid.BUSTY LADIES, LOVE THEM AS BIG AS THEY ARE .’

If you’re asking if my breasts are natural, yes, this is how I’ve looked since I was 13 years old. And I’m okay with it. ”

Watch video below
https://gossipmill.com.ng/a-woman-having-large-brsts-makes-men-stupid-founder-of-the-boob-movement-abby-chioma-says/

1 Share

Re: ‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement, by sirusX(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hmmmn...it makes some men lose control, send you their ATM card & pin, cheat on their girlfriend, divorce their wives and forget their children

But for others....don't make the mistake of removing your hands and letting those melons drop in the direction of gravity

2 Likes

Re: ‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement, by gossipmill: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
sirusX:
Hmmmn...it makes some men lose control, send you their ATM card & pin, cheat on their girlfriend, divorce their wives and forget their children

But for others....don't make the mistake of removing your hands and letting those melons drop in the direction of gravity

funny
Re: ‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement, by jericco1(m): 2:08am On Nov 06, 2018
boobjob
Re: ‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement, by Yeligray(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Not me

(1) (Reply)

Man Reacts Over The Disrespectful Manner Of How An ATM Dispensed His Last N500 / Christiano Ronaldo And Son Rock Black Suit in New Photo. / BB Naija: Biggie Gives A Surprise Gifts To Mercy, Khafi & Cindny (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.