Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph (6736 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Flaunts Her Bare Bum In New Sultry Photo / Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares All In Completely Nude / Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma & Her Eye-popping Boobs Hits The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by odidi24news(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Abby Chioma, the originator of The Boob Movement took to Instagram to share these eye-popping photographs of herself with her stunning boobs in plain view.

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by weyreypey: 3:08am On Feb 27, 2019
I see nothing here. I am not her baby to be breastfed... Big o small o... Na character and personality go matter las las... By the way she's a lesbo and those things on her chest are silicone implants.

3 Likes

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by pointblank247(m): 4:16am On Feb 27, 2019
This child of the world has Igbo name but south African for-head,
Another thing I don't understand is why she still wears the bra while promoting boobs.

3 Likes

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by itspzpics(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2019
OK seen

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by NUJABEZ: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2019
She looks great!

Anyways, my business needs a VA and I am searching for one right now!

Salary: N120K per month with cool bonuses!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5049435/virtual-impeccable-attention-detail-needed

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by Prodigytal: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Get your own video adverts today. Contact in signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw
Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by constance500: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2019
What's her talent?

Having big boobs undecided

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by meobizy(f): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Welp, there goes another scoop of Vaseline.
If she’s lesbo who’s she trying to attract with those?
I guess she’s lesbo for attention.

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
constance500:
What's her talent?

Having big boobs undecided
She’s also easy on the eyes.
That’s two talents and counting.

(1) (Reply)

Sin!!see What This Female Secondary School Student Are Doing In Broad Day Light / Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner / This Photo Of Regina Daniels Got Her fans Talking...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.