Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort (29471 Views)

Fayemi Laments Low Revenue Allocation To Ekiti / FG Takes Over Revenue Management Of NNPC, Customs, FIRS, NCC, Others / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by iluvdonjazzy: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
no wonder I have not being seeing Gossy water again in the market, very nice water.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
The blame game don start..... Buhari blamed Jonathan, obasanjo,yar’adua for three years... Ekiti people don enter one chance SMH

Walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Oblang(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na only to dey insult Buhari Fayose sabi. Ipob should just adopt him to rule them in Anambra for just one term since they love him so much...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by adeomoade204(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
Instead of lamenting, do something to reorganise the place. Where you elected (rigged in) to complain? Na wa!

He was the one who upgraded it before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
The blame game don start..... Buhari blamed Jonathan, obasanjo,yar’adua for three years... Ekiti people don enter one chance SMH
U spoke my mind. He will blame till he leaves office
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by MaziOmenuko: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
jcflex:

if there is willingness on the part of government.

am sure UAC will reinvest in the company.

UAC may only show interest if the govt can liquidate it's stake in the facility. There's a reason most multinationals shy away from joint ventures partly owned by govt; there's inconsistency from the part of the govt. While Fayemi may have good intentions to rejuvente the deal, what happens after his four year tenure when another govt takes over?

UAC would love consistency and a favourable business condition as it is profit oriented. Govt agencies don't understand this, they are mostly after a short term investment they can cash out on as their tenure is time bound.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by 100kobo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Vanpascore:
He is lamenting because he gave the place nice look as a governor then. I went there in 2013 and the place was very ok. I am also surprised from these pictures, it shows maintenance culture isn't in our country.
Have once been there too. It used to be a befitting spectacle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by MaziOmenuko: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Omololu001:
fayose really messed up to have made gossy water collapse.

The company was already running at a loss. UAC with all its dedicated machinery kept it afloat hoping for a favourable business environment. At a point, UAC had to suspend the distribution of Swan water in the south west, using all its networks to saturate Gossi and place it as the premium product down south while Swan maintains market lead up north. All for a new business it has only about 15% stake in.

Bottom line is that any business a Nigerian govt has a stake in always heads to abyss. It's not just Gossi and Ekiti govt, check out our refineries and most govt parastatals. It's always the same!

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Lipgloss24(f): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
To buy groundnut
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Lipgloss24(f): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
atikulated2019:
what can 40 naira do for you
Comment and I will pick randomly..
I would wait
. To buy groundnut
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Resorts in the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world? grin
What a joke’
Eat or sleep there your own risk!

Skull-mining apprentiship and initiation in progress every night! grin
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Sagay212: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
no need to lament...just fix it up. shebi you det claim better governor...show the people how better you are than fayose
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Billionaire09: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
sirusX:
Nigeria and lack of maintenance culture

Nigerians are demonds derived from evil Nigeria.

Nigerians are black monkeys. Go to the roads you will see how they are behaving. Very abnormal.

This zombie Governor has started his blame political games.

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Akolawole(m): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

You don't know how valuable that place ought to be for South West!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by cutedharmee: 4:37am On Nov 06, 2018
atikulated2019:
I would wait
#40 will buy one sachet of coffee+sugar so d orbit can be wide open to jack till dawn
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Jaideyone(m): 4:50am On Nov 06, 2018
sexiestharam:
Instead of lamenting, do something to reorganise the place. Were you elected (rigged in) to complain? Na wa!
you are just another educated illiterate. he didn't complain when he rebuilt the place during his first term. but your fayose came and destroyed ekiti state!!! Karma will catch up with all you bigots supporting bad leaders and thieves

https://www.nairaland.com/3981018/ikogosi-warm-spring-resort-under

see how your fayose wrecked the place here

https://www.nairaland.com/3978833/photos-ikogosi-warm-spring-major#59327000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by israelmao(m): 5:17am On Nov 06, 2018
Goverance is like building blocks which gets better by progressive building.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Owaincouncil: 5:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Going through all comment here, because of sentiment against a particular party, we couldn't find anything wrong in what the past administration did by neglecting peoples heritage.
Had it been the place is well manage, what Govt. Will spend now to bring it back would av been use for another developmental project.
Fayemi refurbished the place in his first tenure, fayose abandoned it and you are all saying something else. Is that how to run a good government by abandoning the work of your predecessor all in the name of politics?
Who suffer it most? Do you wknow the number of people working there before?
May God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by gotnel: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Until our politicians know that government is a continuous improvement on whatever the previous government left behind and not starting a new project while the other one started before is not complete, we are just wasting our time and resources
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by GavelSlam: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2018
sexiestharam:
Instead of lamenting, do something to reorganise the place. Were you elected (rigged in) to complain? Na wa!

Shut up.

He did a lot for the place just around 2014. Just 4 years later it is looking dilapidated.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by scarybeeeee: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2018
atikulated2019:
I would wait
it can feed a hungry family.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by gotnel: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

The company was already running at a loss. UAC with all its dedicated machinery kept it afloat hoping for a favourable business environment. At a point, UAC had to suspend the distribution of Swan water in the south west, using all its networks to saturate Gossi and place it as the premium product down south while Swan maintains market lead up north. All for a new business it has only about 15% stake in.

Bottom line is that any business a Nigerian govt has a stake in always heads to abyss. It's not just Gossi and Ekiti govt, check out our refineries and most govt parastatals. It's always the same!
True.
This is simply because of status quo system, bureaucracy, and non committal of management staffs to anything government own.
You will only see the managers bragging about with official cars and other paraphernalia of office while the business is dying.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by mknigeriagreat: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2018
atikulated2019:
I would wait

All you have to do is buy corn worth of 40 naira. that should be like two pieces. And one will give you 500 grains on the avergae so the two will give you 1000 grains. Plant the 1000 grains on a free land and if 950 germinates, each stand gives you 2. Then 950 X 2 will give you 1,900 corns. On the average that 1900 corns will give you 1900 X 20 naira which will be 38,000 naira. Plus or minus let's say 8k for unforeseen circumstances, you will still make 30,000 naira gain.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2018
Waletomisin:
Resentments aside, Fayemi is quite proactive

He was there before. If he left a great structure, 4 years is too small for everything to damage, your house damage in 4 years
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2018
sexiestharam:

I hate leaders that complain, a great leader take responsibility
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by ikorodureporta: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2018
Na this kyne site python dey stay
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by GavelSlam: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

I hate leaders that complain, a great leader take responsibility

Shut up.

Why are you not a billionaire?
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by daveP(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2018
I'm I the only one thinking this man would complain for 2yrs then start work proper for the next two years?
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Why are you not a billionaire?

I am a millionaire in my own right, I can afford to take care of you and your family comfortably, probably a few trips abroad for vacation, soon to be a billionaire tho, building my empire at a good pace. First son to a retired Major General. You can Message me if you live in Abuja, let me start from probably breakfast today. Let me drive you round town in my 2017 beast
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Dejiemmanuel(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2018
In all sincerity. Nigerian leadership is a scan. What stops continuity on projects like this. I was there a couple of years back, what a beautiful edifice then. God will help us in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by GavelSlam: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

I am a millionaire in my own right, I can afford to take care of you and your family comfortably, probably a few trips abroad for vacation, soon to be a billionaire tho, building my empire at a good pace. First son to a retired Major General. You can Message me if you live in Abuja, let me start from probably breakfast today. Let me drive you round town in my 2017 beast

Shut up.

You are a pauper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

You are a pauper.

Lol, why not give this pauper a try to take care of you. How much for your breakfast let me feed you this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Meet At PDP NEC (photos) / Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.