Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Blac Chyna Makes Her Rap Debut With "Deserve" Featuring Yo Gotti And Jeremih - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna Makes Her Rap Debut With "Deserve" Featuring Yo Gotti And Jeremih (513 Views)

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates / Rick Ross Runs Into Bobby Shmurda At Yo Gotti Birthday Party (VIDEO) / Rapper Yo Gotti Buys Daughter A Benz For Her 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Makes Her Rap Debut With "Deserve" Featuring Yo Gotti And Jeremih by Mandynews(f): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Blac Chyna is ready for her close-up.

After sharing her musical aspirations, the stripper-turned-reality star launches her rap career with her debut single “Deserve” featuring Yo Gotti and Jeremih. Over the Hitmaka production, Tyga’s ex puts her rap skills to the test. In addition to boasting about “sip[ping] mimosas with Madonna” and getting “100 bands” per booking, she makes one thing clear: “These broke ni**as don’t deserve pussy.”

The 30-year-old mother-of-two, who credits Jennifer Lopez, JAY-Z, Drake, and Lil Wayne as influences, wants to show her versatility through her music. “I don’t really want to put myself in a box,” she told XXL last year. “I just want my stuff to speak for itself. I just want people to not think that I’m just gonna go this one direction. I just want to blow they socks off.”

She has also reportedly collaborated with Swae Lee and Tory Lanez for her debut album, and hopes to reconnect with Drake, who she credits for putting her on.

Hear Blac Chyna step up to the mic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a1fWHwSX28

Source: https://mandynews.com/2018/11/05/blac-chyna-makes-her-rap-debut-with-deserve-featuring-yo-gotti-and-jeremih/

Re: Blac Chyna Makes Her Rap Debut With "Deserve" Featuring Yo Gotti And Jeremih by sunnymix: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ftc
space booked..

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Reveals What He Learnt From Prison Experience / Former Big Brother Naija Reality Show Star, Olurishe Deborah Ebun, Popularly Kno / Politics Can Never Affect My Acting Career – Actor, Emeka Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.