Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates (30453 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Gifty Powers encourages Regina Daniels, says her mother cares about her future / Regina Daniels Says She's 16 Years Old (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Dayvidoo: 12:17pm On Apr 09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_eeqSjUYU?si=tFLDxnGPLuUdVKer

Renowned Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels laments after her mother, Rita Daniels made her do some house chores after she visited her.

Taking to her Instagram page with millions of followers, Regina Daniels shared a video of her and her sister, Destiny washing plates.

According to the billionaire’s wife, she visited her mom and after hosting her entourage, she (her mom) compelled her to do the dishes. Regina was also seen washing clothes in a basin.

She went on to ask whether her mom doesn’t know she is a celebrity.

In her words:

“Pov: you visit your African mother and she makes you do the dishes after hosting your entourage.
She no know sey I be celebrity😩

Source: Regina Daniels @IG

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Dayvidoo: 12:18pm On Apr 09
Hello guys, this is another trend

Does your status/celebrity determine your chores when we parent??

2 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Absuchat(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09
This girl wey dey fvck e papa age mate

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by benuejosh: 12:27pm On Apr 09
Their business.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by ddippset(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09
grin

For your mind!

You wan tell us say your Mama na principled and responsible woman abi

After using you to secure her "big bag" from 65 year old Ned!!

Your Mama think say she gets sense abi?

Dey play!!!

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by SouthSouth1914: 12:28pm On Apr 09
Former celebrity, now a full housewife who can’t cook indomie!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by KingEarnest(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09
See small Regina of that year oh...
Look at how beautiful she is. Ned na man abeg.

9 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by EponObi: 12:28pm On Apr 09
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:28pm On Apr 09
Rubbish!!! Who cares?

Na how to double and triple my finance I dey find. No time for yama yama news or story.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Toluabigr8(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09
If no be NED wey dey tear u, which yeyebrity u be...na Ned I Blame....person wey suppose to be running errands for her parent

7 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by DenreleDave(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09
Purposed acted and posted for jobless Nigerian youth that live their lives on social media....

So what should we do with it?

Rubbish.....

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by tefishy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09
undecided
Funny enough, lots of baby girls of nowadays want that kind of treatment of not engaging in basic chores. They prefer doing tiktok or jumping on the next available divk.

2 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by AskNgige2: 12:29pm On Apr 09
SouthSouth1914:

Okwu aghuola ibuo na ito

3 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Meti99(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09
Celebrity no dey chop?
Celebrity no dey shit?
Who dey wash your bombom after you scatter toilet?

3 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Pennilessword1: 12:30pm On Apr 09
These are the people olosho business help o

5 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by WhiteWood: 12:31pm On Apr 09
She's so immature, she's not even giving 19, she's giving 12 --- How she and her mother are not embarrassed is beyond me. Bring back shame, please.

5 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09
How people find this girl attractive is what I don't know. She's just light skinned and not good looking honestly speaking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Obviouslyblunt: 12:32pm On Apr 09
The bloggers on these videos are just too stupid and annoying. Why not just let the video play? Must you put your annoying voice?

17 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Jayhome24: 12:32pm On Apr 09
So your mama should go and wash the plate you take chop ba

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Olachase(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09
Celebrity kill you there😏😏

Better no let me nack you turning stick for head 😊😊

4 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by obinna58(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09
Chemicals don transform her to oyibo

3 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by phemmie06(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09
If eating from the dishes is not a crime, cleaning it is not a crime

3 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Otulented: 12:33pm On Apr 09
Celebrity for your papa dick

5 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by EngrMcDon(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09
AskNgige2:

Okwu aghuola ibuo na ito
In Evangelist Ebuka Obi's voice
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by BitterTruth01: 12:34pm On Apr 09
Ol. Boi

See the kine bad Belle people wey full this thread shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by ufotunang: 12:34pm On Apr 09
SouthSouth1914:
..... Abi....she can only cook indomie very well in the other room 🙄
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by NaijaSumigan: 12:35pm On Apr 09
A bad influence celebrity. You married a billionaire who steals from the Nation purse.

Is that what celebrity is about? I don't regard you a celebrity, what have you done for your Country.

You're not a celebrity but an opportunist

2 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Joezik(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_eeqSjUYU?si=tFLDxnGPLuUdVKer

Renowned Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels laments after her mother, Rita Daniels made her do some house chores after she visited her.

Taking to her Instagram page with millions of followers, Regina Daniels shared a video of her and her sister, Destiny washing plates.

According to the billionaire’s wife, she visited her mom and after hosting her entourage, she (her mom) compelled her to do the dishes. Regina was also seen washing clothes in a basin.

She went on to ask whether her mom doesn’t know she is a celebrity.

Source: Regina Daniels @IG

All the millions, na hand dem stil dey use.
It's OKAY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ / ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.