Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor (2463 Views)

West Brook Hotels Owerri Owned By Rochas Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu / Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha And Son Inlaw, Uche Nwosu Dumped APC For SDP / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Imo governor Roachas Okorocha explains why his son in-law Uche Nwosu must be the next governor of Imo state.

Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ZnGSfwVgw
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Rochas Okorocha's wife estate in owerri, watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-EONArB8Ho
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by KanwuliaExtra: 3:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Rochas the ROGUE!
It is the peoples’ choice, not yours! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2018
I always imagine why this governors always behaving badly when they want to leave the government. their second term in government always bad. that is why Nigerians shouldn't give Buhari chance in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Yankee101: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2018
Rochas na comedian.
So power don become family business now?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Upsidedown9ja(m): 5:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Now I believe rochas combine codine and kwala weed every two hours to stay unstable.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Kennedy94(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2018
foolish man
drunk with power..
You see your like now okorocha.
I think the kind of fraud that went on under his administration is making him jiltery

Get your Btc @ #350/$
check below

1 Like

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2018
my people my people governor, okorochas is losing voting strength by the day.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by IbrahimDamola: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2018
The idoit says he wants to be like Tinubu of yorubaland, unfortunately he is in Igboland where republicanism reigns supreme, where everyman will have to break his own palm kernel by himself not have free meals because his father is governor or president.

Forgerrit Rochas!

Uche Nwosu won't be governor of a highly enlightened and republican people like Imolites because you handpicked him.

Onweghi ebe Uche ji azu eje.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2018
hahahahahahahaha

Africans are block heads.

They are even clapping for him..

This is terrible

1 Like

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by slimfit1(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2018
The people are still clapping for him instead of stoning him later now they will say this and that about Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2018
slimfit1:
The people are still clapping for him instead of stoning him later now they will say this and that about Yoruba people.
that is what is paining me at times, i don't expect any igbo man, woman, youths to campaign for Apc in imo state again. go to the streets in egbu side and its environs, you will be shocked with bad road in that axis.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by johnmartus(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Unfortunately Nigeria problem don't start today.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by adadike(f): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2018
The problem with Rochas is too much stay in d north that he now see Igbos as northerners that can bow anyhow to their elites. He forgot that ndigbo are egalitarian. you don't Lord it over us. every man is a Lord in his own house, everyone is hard working and we will choose who will govern us but definitely not your son in-law and look alike.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Beremx(f): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2018
He's stupid.

I support Oshiomhole on making sure Rochas does turn Imo State to his dynasty

1 Like

Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by ngoxievergreen(f): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2018
lol
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2018
The harder he pushes for this son inlaw. ..the louder the fall and disgrace..Okorocha should have bowed out when the ovation was high before the primaries. .seems greed and selfishness flows in their veins in that family. .no sane person even the daughters. .tufia
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2018
uzobaby:
The harder he pushes for this son inlaw. ..the louder the fall and disgrace..Okorocha should have bowed out when the ovation was high before the primaries. .seems greed and selfishness flows in their veins in that family. .no sane person even the daughters. .tufia
rochas will never give up cos' of the greed and selfishness in his blood. now his son in law is now displaying that greed and selfishness cos' of power.
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2018
adadike:
The problem with Rochas is too much stay in d north that he now see Igbos as northerners that can bow anyhow to their elites. He forgot that ndigbo are egalitarian. you don't Lord it over us. every man is a Lord in his own house, everyone is hard working and we will choose who will govern us but definitely not your son in-law and look alike.

So true.
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by haladadon: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Beremx:
He's stupid.

I support Oshiomhole on making sure Rochas does turn Imo State to his dynasty

it wasn't Adams Oshiomhole, it was the APC primaries by the state that made sure his Son-in-law did not make it. Therefore it was the igbos.
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Rochas the ROGUE!
It is the peoples’ choice, not yours! kiss
exactly, but he want to use federal might to rig his son in law in. i think pdp should win next year governorship election in imo state.
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by EmirAbj: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
He Even Put "MUST" As If Imo State People Are His Slaves
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
rochas will never give up cos' of the greed and selfishness in his blood. now his son in law is now displaying that greed and selfishness cos' of power.
big disgrace that can never be cleaned off awaits them...
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by NothingDoMe: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Imo governor Roachas Okorocha explains why his son in-law Uche Nwosu must be the next governor of Imo state.

Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ZnGSfwVgw
OK. But those people he mentioned did not impose! You can't compare yourself to Tinubu. His people fought against Ambode without him showing any effort.

You Rochas has no one fighting for you. Na you be one man squad. Like Oshiomole said, you've lost the political structure of imo state.
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
NothingDoMe:
OK. But those people he mentioned did not impose! You can't compare yourself to Tinubu. His people fought against Ambode without him showing any effort.

You Rochas has no none fighting for you. Na you be one man squad. Like Oshiomole said, you've lost the political structure of imo state.
infact with what happened in the primary election, he has lost the political structure he has in Imo state.
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
uzobaby:
big disgrace that can never be cleaned off awaits them...
yes, the eligible voters should come out too and cast their votes for the conscience candidate that they want.
Re: Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
~ *I regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but destroyed thousands of Jobs according to the NBS.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady*

~ *I regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger in his cabinet*.

~ *I regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who can't provides his credentials.*

~ *I say No to Buhari in 2019*

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Makes Peace Between Oshiomole And Saraki / Best Kept Secret: How Atiku Left Nigeria! / Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.