Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari (2461 Views)

Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by boldaslion: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday said former militant leader, Asari Dokubo should be ashamed of himself for canvassing for votes ahead of the upcoming elections.

Asari had lambasted Kanu for asking Biafrans and Igbo to boycott the forthcoming elections.

Responding, Kanu said he is not an “ordinary human being” and a poor man like the former militant leader.

Speaking through IPOB’s Deputy Leader, Uche Okafor-Mefor, Kanu stated that he was a freedom figter and not out for resource control like Dokubo.

In the statement availed DAILY POST, Mefor said: “We cannot mix resource control with freedom of the people of Biafra. Allow me to state unequivocally that Nnamdi Kanu is not for resource control.

“He is absolutely for freedom of Biafra and her people and as such evidently too powerful and sophisticated for certain small, jolted minds that lack discipline and unbridled, decent sense of collectedness.

“Our commitment is absolute, our resolve insurmountable, it must sink into the Consciousness of these political contractors who claim to be freedom fighters that our Decision to boycott this already rigged presidential election is irreversible and settled unless our demands for equity , fairness and justice are met”.

“You said you are no longer a Nigerian, what then are you doing canvassing for voting in Nigeria. Do you think Nnamdi Kanu is like you that collected Amnesty money from Yar’Adua and the regime of Obasanjo/Atiku that slaughted thousands of our brethren in Odi and other areas.

“Are you not ashamed of yourself for canvassing for the election of the man who was VP when Odi was put to the sword. You fought for resource control and failed so you want Nnamdi Kanu to repeat your mistakes? No! It will never ever happen. Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter not a resource control advocate like you. There lies the difference between two of you.

“You allowed politicians to purchase your conscience, Nnamdi Kanu is not an ordinary human being and very soon you will realise this. Nnamdi Kanu is not as hungry as you are because a poor man should not embark on freedom fighting. Go back to your business interests in Cotonou and leave freedom fighting to freedom fighters. Keep ranting for your one Nigeria. I pray you don’t suffer the fate of our illustrious heroes like Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Saro-Wiwa.”.
(Daily Post)

7 Likes

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by boldaslion: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
boldaslion:
Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday said former militant leader, Asari Dokubo should be ashamed of himself for canvassing for votes ahead of the upcoming elections.

Asari had lambasted Kanu for asking Biafrans and Igbo to boycott the forthcoming elections.

Responding, Kanu said he is not an “ordinary human being” and a poor man like the former militant leader.

Speaking through IPOB’s Deputy Leader, Uche Okafor-Mefor, Kanu stated that he was a freedom figter and not out for resource control like Dokubo.

In the statement availed DAILY POST, Mefor said: “We cannot mix resource control with freedom of the people of Biafra. Allow me to state unequivocally that Nnamdi Kanu is not for resource control.

“He is absolutely for freedom of Biafra and her people and as such evidently too powerful and sophisticated for certain small, jolted minds that lack discipline and unbridled, decent sense of collectedness.

“Our commitment is absolute, our resolve insurmountable, it must sink into the Consciousness of these political contractors who claim to be freedom fighters that our Decision to boycott this already rigged presidential election is irreversible and settled unless our demands for equity , fairness and justice are met”.

“You said you are no longer a Nigerian, what then are you doing canvassing for voting in Nigeria. Do you think Nnamdi Kanu is like you that collected Amnesty money from Yar’Adua and the regime of Obasanjo/Atiku that slaughted thousands of our brethren in Odi and other areas.

“Are you not ashamed of yourself for canvassing for the election of the man who was VP when Odi was put to the sword. You fought for resource control and failed so you want Nnamdi Kanu to repeat your mistakes? No! It will never ever happen. Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter not a resource control advocate like you. There lies the difference between two of you.

“You allowed politicians to purchase your conscience, Nnamdi Kanu is not an ordinary human being and very soon you will realise this. Nnamdi Kanu is not as hungry as you are because a poor man should not embark on freedom fighting. Go back to your business interests in Cotonou and leave freedom fighting to freedom fighters. Keep ranting for your one Nigeria. I pray you don’t suffer the fate of our illustrious heroes like Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Saro-Wiwa.”.
(Daily Post)

See finishing!! Asari sorry.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by PenlsCaP: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hm
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by oilPUSSY(f): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Let those that want to vote vote, let those that want to boycott boycott. Everybody must not vote and everybody must not boycott at the same time. We are humans, hence our opinions and reasoning should also differ.
Voting or abstainance is a personal thing which is mostly achieved by inducement and plead not with force .

A lot of people that are loyal to Ipob will definitely come out vote out Buhari to avoid repeating the ill treatment he gave not only Igbos, but Nigerians as well. Voting doesn't mean they won't be loyal to Ipob whenever they call for 30th sit at home order to remember the fallen heroes. After all in a family, a child can disagree with his parents on certain issues, but that doesn't mean that they are not his parents anymore.

Some mischievous people here like Nonsobaba and Co who were Ipob haters have suddenly developed love for Ipob over night . Very mischievous clowns ..
They should have it at the back of their minds that even if Ipob boycott any election, Buhari will definitely be kicked out with or without bycoott because every sane Nigerian is tired of this government except some programmed robots who depend on 30k for survival.

7 Likes

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by tomiwakeem: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
You are not ordinary man you are a confused man.
Is this how nnamdi kanu wants to take Nigeria Delta along with his biafra?
The idiot should have accepted the 5 igbo states when buhari offered it to him.

Ipob biafra has crashed like a pack of card
Hiding under the shadow of Britain who you called your oppressors is pure foolery and deceit.

Maybe they will have their biafra in London.nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by oilPUSSY(f): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lickpreeq:
YEEBOs are the worse tribe in history....
To interest all igbos ( MAJORITY OF THE VOTES COMES FROM THE SW AND THE NORTH ... THE SOUTH EAST ARE IRRELEVANT AND THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE ... THEY ARE INFERIOR
FULL STOP
Votes from SW?
What happened to your darling party ?.

Talking of inferior ..
Look well at your Lord and personal Savior who insulted one of his own because of Buhari with the hope of getting 2023 impossible presidency. 21st century Afonja part two is inevitable.

Then if you want to understand the full meaning of "Inferior ", look at your oba who vacated his sit with alacrity for a stranger.
Even a king from a minority tribe in Nigeria will never sell his destiny by exhibiting such level of madness like your monarch... King with zero dignity.
It's a pity.

11 Likes

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by GuyWise101(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
A
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by SouthEastFacts: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
This harbingers of hate speech CAN NEVER release a statement without littering it with raw hatred.

You are not an ordinary person but you ran when you saw small python. Asari don see bigger pythons even crocodile and conquered all.

#AsariOverNK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by tooth4tooth: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Asari ,over to you...... Where is my bowl of popcorn?

Let the Immortal combat begin. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by limeta(f): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Asari play time is over
Get yr self a chair
Sit watch learn something new
What you about to see is spiritual

Long live kanu.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by nonsobaba: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Saturday is not far again. That will settle this fight. Nnamdi Kanu is indeed not an ordinary human being. The number of Igbos who will sit at home in Igboland will shake the United Nations to its foundation and Britain will have no choice but to call an emergency security meeting of the security council to debate the future of Biafra cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by nwanyionitsha: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lickpreeq:
YEEBOs are the worse tribe in history....
To interest all igbos ( MAJORITY OF THE VOTES COMES FROM THE SW AND THE NORTH ... THE SOUTH EAST ARE IRRELEVANT AND THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE ... THEY ARE INFERIOR
FULL STOP
So what's your headache?
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Lickpreeq(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Stop crying okay ... It'll be fine Hun?
Nigeria is being controlled by two VERY IMPORTANT people today - Tinubu and Obasanjo ..
An idiot was jealous of them and wanted to be like them but it didn't work out well ..
No wonder YEEBOs believe that if they don't come to Lagos State, they won't make it in life ....
The bastard kanu has been shouting Biafra Biafra Biafra he knows IPOB needs to get independent from us (Nigeria) you're our slaves ... You don't decided who will fill us ...WE DECIDE WHO WILL RULE US AND THEN WE TREAT YOU LIKE THE SLAVES YOURE BORN TO BE !!!

2 Likes

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Larryfest(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
I really don't understand why some people still believe in this Kanu of a guy, i mean you claim to be a leader and you don't even possess the first characteristic of a leader which is simply to lead while others follow. Ran away when the hit came down hard leaving your followers to feel the heat while you chill off a million miles away...Kaduna was a brave and good leader who led his followers personally to achieve what he believed in so what exactly is this guy's deal calling shots from a million miles away and people are still eating the crap he is saying...

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Lickpreeq(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Stop crying okay ... It'll be fine Hun?

Nigeria is being controlled by two VERY IMPORTANT people today - Tinubu and Obasanjo ..

An idiot was jealous of them and wanted to be like them but it didn't work out well ..

No wonder YEEBOs believe that if they don't come to Lagos State, they won't make it in life ....

The bastard kanu has been shouting Biafra Biafra Biafra he knows IPOB needs to get independent from us (Nigeria) you're our slaves ... You don't decided who will fill us ...WE DECIDE WHO WILL RULE US AND THEN WE TREAT YOU LIKE THE SLAVES YOURE BORN TO BE !!!

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Lickpreeq(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
They're so foolish and they'll never learn
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Afamed: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
This harbingers of hate speech CAN NEVER release a statement without littering it with raw hatred.

You are not an ordinary person but you ran when you saw small python. Asari don see bigger pythons even crocodile and conquered all.

#AsariOverNK
You people speak with two sides of the month.

3 Likes

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by sreamsense: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Is this how you are going to live together in your dream Biafra land fighting each other like dog and cat? We warned you can't stay together with south south in your dream biafraland, you are insulting us over minor issue that can be resolved amicably. Biafra will be the worst country ever with high rate of crime, kidnappers, fake product manufacturers, and all sorts of evils. Their thinking is always upside-down, they are arrogants and lack manners. My regards to good easterners among them, but truth must be told many of them especially younger ones can no longer think right and even proud of their negative thinking as a way of being an independent person. Youths who grow up in the east are more affected with bad ideologies than those that grow outside. I wonder why some useless beings will decide to die on biafra matter that has no future when the leader himself ran away from ordinary pyton dance to enjoy his loots with his family abroad. This is a serious disease i am praying God should deliver south east from especially because of good people among them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Lickpreeq(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=sreamsense post=75674125]Is this how you are going to live together in your dream Biafra land fighting each other like dog and cat? We warned you can't stay together with south south in your dream biafraland, you are insulting us over minor issue that can be resolved amicably. Biafra will be the worst country ever with high rate of crime, kidnappers, fake product manufacturers, and all sorts of evils. Their thinking is always upside-down, they are arrogants and lack manners. My regards to good easterners among them, but truth must be told many of them especially younger ones can no longer think right and even proud of their negative thinking as a wsy of being an independent person. Youths who grow up in the east are more affected with bad ideologies that those that grow outside. I wonder why some useless beings will decide to die on biafra matter that has no future when the leader himself runs away from dealth to enjoy his loots with his family abroad. This is a serious disease i am praying God should deliver south east from especially because of good people among them.

Fact 100%
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by BluntBoy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
limeta:
Asari play time is over
Get yr self a chair
Sit watch learn something new
What you about to see is spiritual

Long live kanu.

Nawa o grin

I am beginning to be curious. I thought you were an Atiku supporter. Now, it appears like you are gravitated towards Cownu, the lost Jew from Abia state.
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by limeta(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Nawa o grin

I am beginning to be curious. I thought you were an Atiku supporter. Now, it appears like you are gravitated towards Cownu, the lost Jew from Abia state.

Ipob first then the zoo
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by BluntBoy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
limeta:

Ipob first then the zoo
Smh grin
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by naijapips04: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
so,this is how Nnamdi wants to form alliance with Niger delta? if this biafra ever comes, it would be worst than south sudan

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by BigIyanga: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Stupid coward who had to run away to Isreal

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by modath(f): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
naijapips04:
so,this is how Nnamdi wants to form alliance with Niger delta? if this biafra ever comes, it would be worst than south sudan

Both Kanu & Asari are self centred opportunists & there is nothing like Biafra, it's just anger over opportunity lost.

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Gabriel004: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Votes from SW?
What happened to your darling party ?.

Talking of inferior ..
Look well at your Lord and personal Savior who insulted one of his own because of Buhari with the hope of getting 2023 impossible presidency. 21st century Afonja part two is inevitable.

Then if you want to understand the full meaning of "Inferior ", look at your oba who vacated his sit with alacrity for a stranger.
Even a king from a minority tribe in Nigeria will never sell his destiny like your monach... King with zero dignity.
It's a pity.

cheesy Is Lagos not Benin land again? Is oba of Lagos not from Benin again according to a certain tribe? Confused and inferior race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Corrinthians(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
You allowed politicians to purchase your conscience, Nnamdi Kanu is not an ordinary human being and very soon you will realise this. Nnamdi Kanu is not as hungry as you are because a poor man should not embark on freedom fighting. Go back to your business interests in Cotonou and leave freedom fighting to freedom fighters. Keep ranting for your one Nigeria. I pray you don’t suffer the fate of our illustrious heroes like Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Saro-Wiwa.”.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by Lickpreeq(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gabriel004:
cheesy Is Lagos not Benin land again? Is oba of Lagos not from Benin again according to a certain tribe? Confused and inferior race.

We refer to them as the inferior tribe as from today ����
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by kalufelix(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Ibos lost interest in the contraception a very long time ago. .you don't need a kanu before you realize Nigeria's elections is irrelevant to you except for selfish interests. Kanu only identified it as a weapon of civil disobedience and revolution and encouraged them.

It sure doesn't stop a winner from emerging but they don't want to be part of process no more. If it were to be some sort of census they don't wanna be counted as Nigerians no more.

Nigeria is a 'jagad contraception' simply put a 'no mans nation'

Viva Biafra!

Freedom@last
Re: Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari by dododawa1: 12:22am On Feb 13, 2019
No weapon form against us shall prosper,BUHARI Ur enemy are fighting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Set To Sack Gov. Nyesom Wike Over Certificate Forgery / Imo State Governor, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Has Approved The Following Appointments / Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.