Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu (671 Views)

2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu by Max20(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2018
A former Governor of Ebonyi State and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Sam Egwu has said it would be difficult for his party to defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Egwu, who is a Senator representing Ebonyi, said though PDP looked good to win the elections, the party still has lots of work to do.

Addressing journalists in his Umuebe Farms, in Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, over the weekend, Egwu described Buhari as an incumbent and someone who has all the needed support in the general election.

He insisted that anybody who says defeating Buhari will be easy was not sincere.

Egwu said PDP has been greatly rebranded, adding “even our chairman has apologized where he made a mistake and I am a PDP person. So, I believe we have what it takes to win but.....

Click the Link to continue reading
https://miklo16..com/2018/11/news-2019-presidency-why-atiku-will.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu by Trustme2(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Who b this?
Re: News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu by shamack: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2018
Atiku himself knows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu by donplato(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2018
no one said it would be easy, we know Apc are planning to use their usual tactics like mass rigging, intimidation of voters with security operatives, underage voting and vote buying but Nigerians will be ready for them....Buhari must go

2 Likes

Re: News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu by Max20(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2018
thepussyking:
Buhari undefeatable, i laugh motherfucker.
spit
do u prefer atiku to buhari??
Re: News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu by Fazemood(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2018
True Atiku and the PDP has alot of work to do like rebooting and rebraining the minds of the Northern Hausas who have been brain-slaved to see loyalty to Narcissicists like Buhari as a life honour.

Tufiakwa angry
Re: News 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Find It Difficult To Defeat Buhari – Egwu by motherfucker: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2018
thepussyking:
Buhari undefeatable, i laugh motherfucker.
spit
why laugh me cry

(1) (Reply)

Over Five APC Governors Secretly Working For Atiku -PDP Chieftain / Nigeria Says Soldiers Who Killed Marchers Were Provoked. Video Shows Otherwise. / Labour Declares Prolonged Strike Over N30,000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.