Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili (7444 Views)

Endbadgovernance Protest: Nigerians Already Winning – Oby Ezekwesili Declares / We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by tstx(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Gaa
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Speedyconnect15: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2018
See her now

Can she win house sef..
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Edoziesmart(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!
She thought we are living in stone when one glutton politician will come out from his cave and promise us heaven and Earth only to scam us at the end.

Let her go and light y hey family from poverty first
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by daveP(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Knowing how Nigerians vote, I pray that you get votes pass the number of voters Pas Chris Okotie had that year!!!
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Zzyy(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Tula mania grin
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Fazemood(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2018
I don't wish to doubt You but at thesame time I can't help the urge to ask you...

Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by batb: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2018
There are lots of children on Nairaland, they just do not know how life works and for the adult, they refuse to grow up and are ignorant of life!
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by holuphisayor(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2018
ghen ghen.
How many u don help for ur street?
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by pacoson: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2018
then the remaining 100 million go come do wetin abeg next person
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Trendishine: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2018
I believe u Mrs oby , only u appear to be the ruthlessly passion candidate so far, who is atleast pissed off by the status qou in the current charade of government setup in a confused society like Nigeria governed n ran by foools.. Only and ediot would antagonize or criticize a woman like u, who had even put her life in line for ppl ur not tribally affiliated 2, for ppl whom their own sons do not even show to sympathize with them in drastic action , even with d power in dia disposition,. Ppl whom their very elders denegrate ur own ppl with 95% n 5%, and yet u are dogged and passionate, feel pity n moved to action for d interest of the little kids this same ediots have put into extreme poverty, danger of insecurity, extreme deprivation and wickedness of insensitivity in their own very region, villages n enclave.. Once in d cosmos of time, providence throws up a heroine, fools would always be around to fight her, because they are the darkness her light overcomes, children wld praise her heroine in sands of time, n shame be recorded for those who had in anytime opposed her genuinity...we all see d fire in ur eyes oby ezekwezili, but d truth is does a set of ppl deserve it? U wld surely make ur mark, oby , n even the gate of hell can not prevail, Cus the children of the future needs such, and the present 2..even d fools DAT fight u strongly need ur help, but dia demonism and foooly have blinded them...u are d truth,as I expect, cus ur talks are all about human, human , the people, human, no matter who....the wise are with u oby, n can smell the hell bent passion to pursue revolutionary change, with tears in ur heart...U ARE A HEROINE
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2018
NairaMedia:
The presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, on Monday, promised to lift over 80m people out of poverty if voted into office in the 2019 general elections.

She therefore challenged her rivals to “bring up their doable programmes to better the lots of citizens.”

Ezekwesili, a former Minister of Education, threw this challenge in a statement issued by the Obiageli ‘Oby’ Ezekwesili 2019 Presidential Campaign Council, obtained by The Punch in Jos.

According to the campaign organisation, watchers of the forthcoming general elections in Nigeria had expressed the view that Ezekwesili remained the most prominent woman to run for the office of president in Nigeria’s history.

While describing her pledge of lifting over 80m Nigerians out of poverty through human capital development and technological innovation as unprecedented, the organisation said her plan to lift majority of Nigerians out of extreme poverty stood out as the most exceptional strategy in the run-up to next year’s general elections in the country.

Ezekwesili said, “Beyond the rhetoric that is currently being engaged in during this election season, it is clear to us that getting people out of debilitating poverty is the single most crucial assignment that we have. That is why we adopt this as the cornerstone of the #Oby4President campaign.”

While lamenting that most aspirants to public office in the country were seeking political power for its sake, the campaign organisation said, “This position is premised on Oby Ezekwesili’s informed belief that only a prosperous people can take the nation into the future we all dream of.”

She contended that since research had indicated that over 40 per cent of cases of extreme poverty could be found in sub-Saharan Africa by year 2050, “to turn around these tragic projections, we need to drastically change how we do things as a country. We cannot continue to vote in the incompetent leaders who put us into this poverty while expecting change to happen.”
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/ill-lift-80-million-nigerians-out-of.html

Lifter.
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by TefBarzz(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Lift one first.
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by tunary(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2018
This woman will make a better president than buhari and atiku
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by gabbasin(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2018
she challenged her rivals to show their doable programmes but we haven't seen hers beyond the rhetorics
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Codes151(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2018
Smh!! Best answer to a fool is silence
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by lebete3000: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2018
NairaMedia:
The presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, on Monday, promised to lift over 80m people out of poverty if voted into office in the 2019 general elections.

She therefore challenged her rivals to “bring up their doable programmes to better the lots of citizens.”

Ezekwesili, a former Minister of Education, threw this challenge in a statement issued by the Obiageli ‘Oby’ Ezekwesili 2019 Presidential Campaign Council, obtained by The Punch in Jos.

According to the campaign organisation, watchers of the forthcoming general elections in Nigeria had expressed the view that Ezekwesili remained the most prominent woman to run for the office of president in Nigeria’s history.

While describing her pledge of lifting over 80m Nigerians out of poverty through human capital development and technological innovation as unprecedented, the organisation said her plan to lift majority of Nigerians out of extreme poverty stood out as the most exceptional strategy in the run-up to next year’s general elections in the country.

Ezekwesili said, “Beyond the rhetoric that is currently being engaged in during this election season, it is clear to us that getting people out of debilitating poverty is the single most crucial assignment that we have. That is why we adopt this as the cornerstone of the #Oby4President campaign.”

While lamenting that most aspirants to public office in the country were seeking political power for its sake, the campaign organisation said, “This position is premised on Oby Ezekwesili’s informed belief that only a prosperous people can take the nation into the future we all dream of.”

She contended that since research had indicated that over 40 per cent of cases of extreme poverty could be found in sub-Saharan Africa by year 2050, “to turn around these tragic projections, we need to drastically change how we do things as a country. We cannot continue to vote in the incompetent leaders who put us into this poverty while expecting change to happen.”
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/ill-lift-80-million-nigerians-out-of.html

Lift them out of Poverty & throw them in Penury ba? Oloobuku.
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by selfmade22: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2018
cant buhari give 500k to 80million persons?
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by lereinter(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2018
That's a lie
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by EniiT: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Kia See Lie

She will actually make a fine president but we prefer recycling the same old breed of non performing thieves
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Tonyferrad(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2018
MA say something that is realistic jor
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by IntellectOzone(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Abasimipayan

O Boi, see lie

Madam 80lifter our mumu don do o
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Swanzi(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2018
chrisdstar:
It's very very possible, Nigeria is a wealthy nation ,Bill Clinton once said that if he should rule Nigeria for 8yrs ,Nigeria will be better than the US because no nation on earth loses the amount of money we lose on daily basis,for God's sake we have the human and mineral resources, what we lack is the proper management of this two. All we need is
1) someone who is determined to make a change
2) someone who will plug all the embezzlement fistulae
3) make corruption a capital offence
4) someone who is free from godfatherism and can put these corrupt godfathers in their place.

The number of likes u got shows how frustrated Nigerians are..hmm
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by parizzz: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2018
YOUR OWN IS TOO MUCH SELF, BUHARI SAID 500,000..... SO DONT EVEN BOTHER YOURSELF MA... cool cool
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Unconquerable73: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2018
She has started ranting like a typical Nigerian politician.
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by miqos02(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2018
How many tens,hundreds, thousands has she lifted out of poverty ?
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by litaninja(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2018
How?
Outline actual steps, that can be tracked, measured, that have timelines....
No one should come here with these open-ended yarns again...
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Nextlevel0007(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2018
What will happen to the remaining 100m+ Nigerian back to poverty?
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Keegan: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
80 million?!
Maybe you mean Eight as in 8 Nigerians.
Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by thedondada(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Chai. For this statement alone I will never vote for you. You are already making impossible promises and you've not even gotten to electiom yet.

Plsssssssss

Re: I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
How madam. Convince us. Show us how you want do i

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.