Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze (13291 Views)

Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by elmodee7(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2018
what the PDP People decieving party couldn't do in 16 yrs buhari has done in 3& half years.

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2018
life2017:

Atleast we know the real name of The National President of Ohanaeze Youth Council, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro.

What is your real name? first name and surname?

All igbos will vote Atiku in 2019

Do u want to earn Money genuinely online?

Check my signature n Send a single whatsapp message to my business phone number there.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Lomprico2: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Which road kwanu??

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2018
MICHEALADEX:

Hmmmm I pity you

Deluded lifeless one follower. Continue. Maybe you are educated(maybe you are not), yet allow yourself to be deceived by one whose simple waec certificate, that other people throw around, is immersed in doubt
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by kareemkamil(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Sai Baba, till 2023

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by mathew247: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Enugu-Onitsha road is the worst road in the South East. when was the last time the mumu ohaneze man pass that road? abi he don go collect money come dey yarn rubbish.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Lomprico2: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i said it dat igbos wl vote massively 4 buhari!
at least killings isnt carried out in d eastern region!
atiku go n see down

So killings have to take place for igbos not to vote for the dullard??

U are dullar than the dullard wahlahi!
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Peaceontome247:
road rehabilitation OF the Enugu-Onitsha....put it on google...
Road that i went through three weeks ago you want me to type on google. I have seen that road first hand

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Peaceontome247:
road rehabilitation OF the Enugu-Onitsha....put it on google...

Road that i went through three weeks ago you want me to type on google. I have seen that road first hand
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by scopusng(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi To President Buhari:

A Soldier salary is 49,000 forty nine thousand naira, some no accommodation they rent house outside the barrack no risk allowance instead they sleep inside bush fought to defend the Nation.
Where is the change?
Change should start with the National assembly: = A Senator receives N36,000,000 (thirty-six million Naira) monthly. If this is divided into two = N18,000,000 million (Eighteen million Naira). The second half which is N18,000,000 (eighteen million Naira) can be used to employ 200 Nigerians, each earning a salary of N90,000 (ninety thousand Naira) monthly. When you multiply 200 people with the number of Senators (109), this will give 21,800 Nigerians gainful employment. In short, 200 Nigerians will be able to live a comfortable life on half a Senator’s monthly salary.
A member of the House of Representatives receives a salary of N25,000,000 (tenty-five million Naira) monthly. If this salary is divided in two = N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira). The other half, which is the sum of N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira) will be enough to employ 135 Nigerians with a monthly salary of N92.500 (ninety-two thousand and five hundred Naira) each. Nigeria has 360 Members of the House of Representatives, half of their salaries can employ 48,600 Nigerians who can live comfortable lives.
So, Baba Buhari’s Administration can employ 70,400 Nigerians with monthly salaries ranging from N90,000 to N92.500 accordingly. This is just by dividing the salaries of Senators and Members of the House of Representatives. Half their present salaries is more than enough for them in a country where majority of Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day. (Now think of all the other over bloated salaries and allowances of Ministers and others)
You may try this idea Your Excellency, the President...
Nigerians, spread this message to Senators and Members of the House of Representatives and others
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Peaceontome247: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2018
All liar will go to HELL...
Shayetet13:

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
grin Ohaneze Ndi Awusa grin not my real Igbos, Buhari hate us and we hate him more

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by AdonaiAluminium: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Please where and Where are the roads

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by mathew247: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
PDP in 16 years did not remember the second Niger Bridge.
APC in just their first term already Working on it

and some People Will never See
Ogaa there's nothing like the second niger-bridge forget that propaganda. I live in asaba and I dey trade for electronics market(Onitsha)...so I dey pass there everyday.

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2018
Peaceontome247:
All liar will go to HELL...

Have you been to the south east before talkless of plying that road? Am telling you of a road i ply regularly and you are busy saying another thing. Based on your google search

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Silensa(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2018
whatever stand they take, let it not be because their pocket have decided but altruistic in nature

not possible though
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by AnalQueenluci: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Lomprico2:

So killings have to take place for igbos not to vote for the dullard??

U are dullar than the dullard wahlahi!
una think say na only una sabi dey stupid, u no wat!All igbos wl vote buhari ,middle beltars ar all wailers

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Peaceontome247: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2018
Here is the road

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=road+rehabilitation+OF+the+Enugu-Onitsha&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=EgJhI-_Kc8DuKM%253A%252Cpz_65wdK5NK_QM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kQJe2MGu937VIuiA71jGVtAxLEvgQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi0g_6Tqb_eAhWJ2KQKHeitB3AQ9QEwDXoECAQQCg#imgrc=EgJhI-_Kc8DuKM:

AdonaiAluminium:
Please where and Where are the roads

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Lomprico2: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
una think say na only una sabi dey stupid, u no wat!All igbos wl vote buhari ,middle beltars ar all wailers

cheesy cheesy

Kolo mental! grin
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2018
senatordave1:

So those for atiku have not collected bribe?
The ohaneze ndigbo social group shouldn't be taken serious. They are after their own pocket hence they talk as they feel like. Wasn't this group that was bashing PMB for neglect of the Igbo's?. Now that elections is fast approaching and money has exchanged hands, they suddenly had a change of mind. Am sure when Atiku increases his pay to them, they might have a change of heart.

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by mathew247: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2018
me wey go awka on Saturday, StarSunny even cut the road from umunya...and the ohaneze man is yarning rubbish for here. I been think our elders get sense.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by EZEBEL: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
PDP in 16 years did not remember the second Niger Bridge.
APC in just their first term already Working on it

and some People Will never See

working on what pls 2nd bridge to your compound.

No let me call you ------ now
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by mcbreeze: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2018
Ohaneze Ndi Igbo is our real enemy. They betray Ndi Igbo for their personal interest.
See Enugu-Onitsha they are talking about.
Just last three weeks we diverted to one village in Onitsha to by pass this deadly trap.

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by waledeji(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

All igbos will vote Atiku in 2019

Do u want to earn Money genuinely online?

Check my signature n Send a single whatsapp message to my business phone number there.
Yes, all igbos will vote Fulani Christian in 2019 cheesy cheesy[right][/right]

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by EZEBEL: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2018
elmodee7:
what the PDP People decieving party couldn't do in 16 yrs buhari has done in 3& half years.

why is that all Buharist smoke soakaway?

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2018
waledeji:
Yes, all igbos will vote Fulani Christian in 2019 cheesy cheesy[right][/right]

Igbos dont care weda a politician is christian or muslim, We are above such.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by sweetchi1011: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Like seriously! Port Harcourt Road is listed there, are these people jokers or what?

Do they even try to investigate or at least ask before they open their mouths to talk?

Na wa oooooo!

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Jaguntemmy(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2018
EZEBEL:

working on what pls 2nd bridge to your compound.

No let me call you ------ now
some times i wonder if people from the east have colour blindness, even from the edge of the Niger the bridge is visible in Asaba. Not to talk of in Onitsha. but you would not see that. Hate Blinds

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Afamed: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2018
shakmati:
Who is Isiguzoro or whatever he calls himself? Too many impostors these days. ENUGU onitsha road is the single worst road in Nigeria! The SE is Atikulating Obidiently please!
But that particular road/Enugu/ Onitsha was an eyesore during the PDP 16 yrs in power. Go to same road now, if it is the same road again. Don't be an enemy of the state. Never again to PDP.

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Jaguntemmy(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2018
mathew247:

Ogaa there's nothing like the second niger-bridge forget that propaganda. I live in asaba and I dey trade for electronics market(Onitsha)...so I dey pass there everyday.

https://www.businessdayonline.com/exclusives/article/second-niger-bridge-site-preparation-work-gulps-n40billion/
just take your time to sit close to the window and try to look toward progrees not propaganda.
is your life a propaganda

What Workers Should Do To Those Refusing To Pay 30k Minimum Wage – Shehu Sani / Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out / LP: Apapa-faction Pardons Obi, Otti For Attending 'illegal NEC Meeting' In Asaba