Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) (67842 Views)

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Agwo a enwero respect at all
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by jericco1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
why is that guy smiling, or is he planning to eat the python as main dish and the man as dessert? damn!

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Solo84(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
We need to see the 70 year old man before we can decide to say anything... grin
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa thank God the man didn't dead
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Did the man die ?
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by CheapDataGuy: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

I hate to see snake around. I cant live or enter a house where snake has been killed before...

Sorry to ask, are u a guy or a babe??
Sorry am asking
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa thank God the man didn't dead

He is playing ludo inside .......

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by SusTech: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] cool
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by ednut1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
why is it only on nairaland fake
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Femich18(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
sankky:
Something ain't right with this story. I know we blacks hinge our reasoning and understanding of nature based on superstition and religion which takes us more backwards than forwards.
For a python to swallow an adult human, the person must have been as still as a log of wood .... They naturally slighter away in fear whenever they encounter adults. They don't attack or coil round adults like we superstitiously believe. Check out what happens outside Africa and see my point.
Either the man was already dead or unconscious prior to the swallowing.
even if that's the case. My worry is how did it manage to get that big with causing attention to itself. I am sure some little kids would have gone missing, not knowing they had Been swallowed by this beast.
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

I hate to see snake around. I cant live or enter a house where snake has been killed before...
.that makes you the bloody coward you av always been.its in ur lineage.even ur uncle that lives in the villa runs away from cockroaches
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by NwaOhafia: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Genesis 3:14-15 KJV
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

[15] And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it h shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nasir123(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=KingMicky3286 post=72726490]

I hate to see snake around. I cant live or enter a house where snake has been killed before...[/quote

grin
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by frozen70(f): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
To justify their claim, they would have opened the stomach

Seeing is believing
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
At 70 he allowed an ordinary animal to swallow him. God forbid that i will be old, lazy and stupid.
Hmm a snake can coil around a human body wetin a sec. The highest pressure it can hv on a body is equivalent to weight of 10trucks. "Natgeo wild".
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by robosky02(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
pastie:
Mumu man, why is he smiling? how will the victim family feel seeing this.
my Exact thinking

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by PenileFitness: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please what is the name of the cartoon of your gif image?

ZarahBuhari:

Another snake thread....
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Bloooody(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
At 70 he allowed an ordinary animal to swallow him. God forbid that i will be old, lazy and stupid.
'ordinary annimal'
I wonder why naria land people are so stupid. That 'ordinary animal' can kill you within 30mins with just 1 bite.
It can struggle you so tight that your sockets may bust out.
Stop making idiotic comments, I have noticed you for your stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by ZarahBuhari: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
PenileFitness:
Please what is the name of the cartoon of your gif image?

Moana
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by 46O1CE: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Another snake thread....

Bleep off
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Are they waiting to see the snake excrete him on thé ground undecided
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
I hate snakes, they disgust and irritate me. I'd prefer if snakes were extinct than dinosaurs

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Another snake thread....

Hahahhahahahhaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Another snake thread....

Hahahhahahahhaha grin grin grin

If dem catch u ehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by nams77: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
sankky:
Something ain't right with this story. I know we blacks hinge our reasoning and understanding of nature based on superstition and religion which takes us more backwards than forwards.
For a python to swallow an adult human, the person must have been as still as a log of wood .... They naturally slighter away in fear whenever they encounter adults. They don't attack or coil round adults like we superstitiously believe. Check out what happens outside Africa and see my point.
Either the man was already dead or unconscious prior to the swallowing.
Then you don't know pythons ND anacondas. They are very fast. With massive muscle strength. They can coil around a person and crush the bones and organs with such brute force that no man can extricate himself except he gets outside help. If you see a big python, better run

3 Likes

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Witlee(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bloooody:

'ordinary annimal'
I wonder why naria land people are so stupid. That 'ordinary animal' can kill you within 30mins with just 1 bite.
It can struggle you so tight that your sockets may bust out.
Stop making idiotic comments, I have noticed you for your stupidity.

Please what are hey trying to say
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
My thoughts too ....instead of leading effort to dissect the python and retrieve the man's corpse from it, he's busy taking photograph undecided I'm sure they all watched as the man was being swallowed without making effort to rescue him

pastie:
Mumu man, why is he smiling? how will the victim family feel seeing this.
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Bloooody(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Witlee:

Please what are hey trying to say
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Baroba(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Where is the evidence the python swallowed a grown man, I don't believe it, it might well be an antelope or a goat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.