Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) (67841 Views)

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Luminee(f): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

I hate to see snake around. I cant live or enter a house where snake has been killed before... God forbid.

That means you can't visit lala niyen grin

2 Likes

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
sankky:
Something ain't right with this story. I know we blacks hinge our reasoning and understanding of nature based on superstition and religion which takes us more backwards than forwards.
For a python to swallow an adult human, the person must have been as still as a log of wood .... They naturally slighter away in fear whenever they encounter adults. They don't attack or coil round adults like we superstitiously believe. Check out what happens outside Africa and see my point.
Either the man was already dead or unconscious prior to the swallowing.

Bro...just pray you never encounter a python in the bush! That animal is very sly and there is a huge probability that the old man was attacked by the reptile at night because pythons are nocturnal hunters. When it senses prey, it hides and moves gently that you can hardly hear it and once the prey (human) is close, it topples and dislodges the person and begins constriction within seconds.

I watch alot of Nat Geo Wild!

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by airprinz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
You can easily spot out the yorubas or afonjas as far as snake news/graphics is concern on this thread. They'll always shout food is ready, yell lalasticlala's name whenever they see this deadly,ugly, disgusting creature here. It baffles me what interest them about the beast, why they eat that shiit
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
sankky:
Something ain't right with this story. I know we blacks hinge our reasoning and understanding of nature based on superstition and religion which takes us more backwards than forwards.
For a python to swallow an adult human, the person must have been as still as a log of wood .... They naturally slighter away in fear whenever they encounter adults. They don't attack or coil round adults like we superstitiously believe. Check out what happens outside Africa and see my point.
Lol. Nothing is wrong with the story. Imagine i crept up behind you and gave you a choke-hold. You would be asleep in 7seconds, any longer and i could kill you. I weigh just 75kg. Now imagine a 20ft maybe 300kg or more python with a girth as big as your thighs. That is 20plus feet of pure muscle coiled around a person. It'll be over in the blink of an eye..mere seconds. Even the coils of an ordinary olive python that isnt thicker than a bottle of 75cl eva water, try uncoiling it and see how much even a grown ass snake handler will sweat doing that

2 Likes

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
cc: PrecisionFx
Subject to verification though...

For those who still doubt if pythons can swallow humans, check this thread for incontrovertible proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/4819205/yes-pythons-swallow-adult-humans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDU3DwDUatg

Here’s another 20+foot python that swallowed a woman whole (VERY GRAPHIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcg7Dyid9fQ

Pythons can swallow some humans.

That is heavily different from a python attacking, strangling n then swallowing someone.
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
I hate that creature. I can't even ho close to it talk more of killing it. I like it when others kill it. That creature is wicked

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:
See A Huge Snake That Swallowed A 70 Years Old Man Dalaba, Guinea .
Dalaba is a town and sub-prefecture in the Dalaba Prefecture in the Mamou Region of Guinea

See More photos on https://questionnigeria.com/question/see-a-huge-snake-that-swalloed-a-70-years-old-man-dalaba-guinea/

And where is the Man that the snake swallowed?
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by emonkey(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:
Dalaba is a town and sub-prefecture in the Dalaba Prefecture in the Mamou Region of Guinea

See More photos on https://questionnigeria.com/question/see-a-huge-snake-that-swalloed-a-70-years-old-man-dalaba-guinea/

Picture of swallowed 70 year old man or adonbilivit grin
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
emonkey:

Picture of swallowed 70 year old man or adonbilivit grin

Lets visit Lala snake temple..
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Luminee:

That means you can't visit lala niyen grin

If i see Lalasticlala in person, i will be one side looking ooo. Snakes may creep out from his bags/pockets

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
jamesbridget13:
I hate that creature. I can't even ho close to it talk more of killing it. I like it when others kill it. That creature is wicked

Snakes are not wicked.

Wild animals attack mostly for two reasons:

1. If they are threatened.

2. If they are hungry.

A snake will not kill you out of wickedness but out of instinct. The only creature that kills out of wickedness is man.

The only wicked creature is man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Spygadgets19:
I hate snakes, they disgust and irritate me. I'd prefer if snakes were extinct than dinosaurs

You are funny. Seems like you don't know what dinosaurs are.

Perhaps, you don't know the highly predatory dinosaurs who are not only larger than these snakes but are also fiercer.

Most predators go after prey that are smaller in size to them, that is why most snakes would run away from a human being. Imagine if we were living with dinosaurs. They will be like lions while we will be like rats.

My sister, let us manage our snakes. Dinosaurs will be worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Snakes are not wicked.

2. If they are hungry.

A snake will not kill you out of wickedness but out of instinct. The only creature that kills out of wickedness is man.

u re not serious right?

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Snakes are not wicked.

2. If they are hungry.

Brother, seems you are working for the snakes.. i dey look you with one kyne eye ooo

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
jamesbridget13:
u re not serious right?

I am very serious.

Snakes are not wicked. They don't kill because they are wicked. They kill because they must eat and/or in self defense.

See it this way, do we kill chickens for Christmas because we hate those chickens?

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Brother, seems you are working for the snakes.. i dey look you with one kyne eye ooo

cheesy

Na true I talk na. Snakes are not like human beings. No snake will wake up one morning and be drawing up plans on how to kill a human being.

On the contrary, we humans are the most wicked creatures on earth. Have you seen how they get snake skin for all those fashion bags and clothes? Do you know they skin those snakes alive?

We have done more evil to them than they have ever done to us. The biggest threat to wildlife is man himself.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

This is a very touching and disturbing news.
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by phiszo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fake news. Naija bloggers undecided
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pythons can swallow some humans.

That is heavily different from a python attacking, strangling n then swallowing someone.
nope! since you agree that they can swallow, that means according to you 'attacking and strangling' is what you find debatable. Strangling is basically another term for how they kill ie. constriction. So that's out. Attacking! Bro, Dwayne Johnson, infact scratch that...a moderately trained Nigerian soldier can creep up on a man, attack him and kill him. What then will deter a hungry immensely big and strong python, which by nature and by default is a stealth assassin from taking down a man that is alone and in view. Snake kills are all over TV, internet na. all happens in seconds. It strikes/grabs, coils and that's it. Are you saying a man can fight off or unwrap a fully grown Python as thick as human thighs? Even lions run
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Ndamati17: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
May God have mercy

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Omonaijani: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by alklas(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Shaiii
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by GetCofOProperty: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ndamati17:
May God have mercy
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by newoffer: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:
Are snakes created with an elastic rubber ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I dont trust all these small - small snakes i see around ooo..
. Snakes and pussy has same elasticity .
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gilbertase:
nope! since you agree that they can swallow, that means according to you 'attacking and strangling' is what you find debatable. Strangling is basically another term for how they kill ie. constriction. So that's out. Attacking! Bro, Dwayne Johnson, infact scratch that...a moderately trained Nigerian soldier can creep up on a man, attack him and kill him. What then will deter a hungry immensely big and strong python, which by nature and by default is a stealth assassin from taking down a man that is alone and in view. Snake kills are all over TV, internet na. all happens in seconds. It strikes/grabs, coils and that's it. Are you saying a man can fight off or unwrap a fully grown Python as thick as human thighs? Even lions run

Show me the video of python snake killing a human being
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Show me the video of python snake killing a human being
killed!? there are soooooo many human fatalities online..killed by little 7-8 footers sef...like this recent one right here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/4774029/man-strangled-death-pet-snake

and there are many more also on nairaland and the world wide web at large. And to think that is a teeny tiny snake that even its owner couldnt break the death coil in time.

as per swallowing, if you wanna see a live episode, look for a human subject and lock him or her in a room with a hungry 30 foot python or anaconda..infact put two pple there sef and then you'll see what you need to see LIVE.
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by ashala(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
sankky:

Lies. Just pray you don't come close to a big Python or Anaconda. They lie in wait and strike once you come close. Immediately they hook their fang inside your body, bros forget, you are gone because the speed they will use to coil around your body will be amazing. Before they start to squeeze.
You probably think they are slow cos they are fat, better think again. Believe I have watched a Python take down a Tiger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mandynews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KUqcnF36Q

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/10/07/man-strangled-to-death-by-snake/

U mean a baby pet phython strangled its owner in a gutter in ghana? grin grin
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 5:53am On Nov 07, 2018
ashala:

Lies. Just pray you don't come close to a big Python or Anaconda. They lie in wait and strike once you come close. Immediately they hook their fang inside your body, bros forget, you are gone because the speed they will use to coil around your body will be amazing. Before they start to squeeze.
You probably think they are slow cos they are fat, better think again. Believe I have watched a Python take down a Tiger.

Snakes dont eat dead things.
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Snakes dont eat dead things.
actually snakes do. Snakes do scavenge.. as long as they dead animal is fresh ie. died recently, and is still largely intact. It's a widely spread misconception that snakes don't eat animals they kill themselves. You can google this. As with other wild animals, once hunger sets in, just about anytin goes
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Gilbertase:
actually snakes do. Snakes do scavenge.. as long as they dead animal is fresh ie. died recently, and is still largely intact. It's a widely spread misconception that snakes don't eat animals they kill themselves. You can google this. As with other wild animals, once hunger sets in, just about anytin goes
Ok... i will study that. Thanks
Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by mightyrocket(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Another snake thread....
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

Chaiii.... This lala dance no be here oo. This ona na em dem they call "tesonmo dance"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.