Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k (2737 Views)

Zamfara Workers Paid N6000 As Minimum Wage - Ibrahim Khaleel, NULGE President / Vote Out Any Governor Against N30,000 As Minimum Wage, NLC Tells Workers / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by phemmyutd(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations to FG workers and all state workers except Kwara State.

In Kwara state where Bukola Saraki is the alpha and Omega, can never pay more than 15,000 as minimum wage, if atall they will accept to increase it atall, because while others are currently paying 18k minimum wage, Kwara Mafia is paying 9,500 as minimum wage.

As a level 7 in Kwara civil service, there is no way you will go home with 30,000 at the end of the month.

Level 8 is been paid around 35k to 36k.

No one is moved about increment in minimum wage in Kwara except Federal Government workers.

Only if we can overcome the tyrant call Saraki, that's when anybody will be thinking about minimum wage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by Jokerman(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Why are you concerned about only Kwara
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by phemmyutd(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jokerman:
Why are you concerned about only Kwara

Because it's my state and I know in and out of it
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by swaggzDawg: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
God bless you op for this write up.... It is really disheartening

1 Like

Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by Johnnyessence(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
phemmyutd:

In Kwara state where Bukola Saraki is the alpha and Omega, can never pay more than 15,000 as minimum wage, if atall they will accept to increase it atall, because while others are currently paying 18k minimum wage, Kwara Mafia is paying 9,500 as minimum wage.

As a level 7 in Kwara civil service, there is no way you will go home with 30,000 at the end of the month.

No one is moved about increment in minimum wage in Kwara except Federal Government workers.

Only if we can overcome the tyrant call Saraki, that's when anybody will be thinking about minimum wage.
haaaaa i don't think the kwara state governor still owed workers salaries and arrears hmmm.
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
phemmyutd:

haaa he is even paying up pensioners too. i think the kwara state governor is trying in the areas of workers and pensioners salaries more than osun state governor that owed up to 15 months salaries.

1 Like

Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by Jokerman(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
phemmyutd:

This means you should not be too concerned with Lagos State affairs, init?

2 Likes

Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by foworaboy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
The guy is telling the truth, that state is very poor, I did my nysc their... Most of the Ilorin indigene live in penury,,, the teachers in my school as a corporate earn 22k per month.... And a family of 7 will cook soup with just #500...i really pity that state... I ran after my nysc,,it might be hard to survive or make it big in that state as the op claimed

2 Likes

Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by efighter: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
phemmyutd:

Are you in APC or PDP? Let us know where you belong before we know whether we can help you or not.
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by OfficialAPCNig: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yet 5k real Kwarans decamped to PDP to support the same Saraki you are trying to play down here.

Stop whining like a yoruba moslem, meet Saraki at the polls.
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by mocuhat: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
TAKE GRAPHIC DESIGN TO THE NEXT LEVEL USING MOTION LEARN HOW TO USE VISUAL TECHNIQUES TO BRING DESIGNS TO LIFE WITH THIS INTENSTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM!

Whether you're a designer, filmmaker or content creator, learning the motion graphics can be an invaluable asset and bring an additional dimension to your storytelling skills. For those unfamiliar with the term, motion graphics are pieces of digital footage or animation that are moved or rearranged repeatedly and systematically to create the illusion of motion. These are often combined with audio for multimedia projects.
This Intensive training program is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- PLUS MORE

DURATION: 6 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
4 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: Intending student for this course is required to have fundamental skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. We can take you on Graphics design at an extra value!

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by phemmyutd(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
haaa he is even paying up pensioners too. i think the kwara state governor is trying in the areas of workers and pensioners salaries more than osun state governor that owed up to 15 months salaries.

If you know the salary structure of Osun and Kwara you will clap for Aregbesola.
Level 9 in Kwara can not earn what level 7 of Osun earn per month.
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by phemmyutd(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Yet 5k real Kwarans decamped to PDP to support the same Saraki you are trying to play down here.

Stop whining like a yoruba moslem, meet Saraki at the polls.

You this nuisance kid, when elders are discussing you listen. I don't blame you, Igbos don't have home training
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by phemmyutd(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
haaaaa i don't think the kwara state governor still owed workers salaries and arrears hmmm.

You only think so, the workers knows he owes them.
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by phemmyutd(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
If you guys notice, Kwara State Governor never made a comment about new minimum wage, he won't tell you he accept it or not. He knows he won't pay more than 12k
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kwara is a poor state.Even if workers are paid,they will end up spending on unnecessary ceremonies than invest in the future.
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2018
efighter:

Are you in APC or PDP? Let us know where you belong before we know whether we can help you or not.
Stop bringing politics into this issue bro.
This issue is too sensitive to to the OP, don't bring politics into it.
Help if u can in any way.
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2018
phemmyutd:

You only think so, the workers knows he owes them.
really
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by RussianKGB: 12:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Seriously? So what will u now say about Kogi State?
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by Validated: 12:51am On Nov 07, 2018
phemmyutd:

OP resign from the KWSG employment if you are not satisfied. It is not by force to work for government. Your mates are farmers!
Re: Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k by OfficialAPCNig: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2018
phemmyutd:

You this nuisance kid, when elders are discussing you listen. I don't blame you, Igbos don't have home training
Why are you foaming in your mouth Yoruba moslem

(1) (Reply)

What Will Peter Obi Campaign With In The North And Southwest? / IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police / Another Nigerian Soldier Allegedly Killed By Boko Haram - Friends Mourns (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.