Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,850 members, 7,862,780 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Comedienne, Helen Paul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Comedienne, Helen Paul (301 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Comedienne, Helen Paul by nigeriapenmedia: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
news By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Quite a transformation.

She shared the photos on her Instgram page and wrote”What the lord has done for me I cannot tell it all….Many people on the movement together,some will stop,some will pause to continue later,some will stop believing but still moving, some will stay close to someone who believes and has strength to continue running,in all i HELEN PAUL won’t give up,because i have faith which is the evidence of things not seen but hope for.

I can do all things through christ that strengthens me.For he that started a good work in me will surely complete it.For he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.

God’s word is medication,i will surely take another dose over and over again.

FOR HE GIVES WITHOUT REPENTANCE.POSITIVE CHANGE HAS JUST STARTED IN MY LIFE.BY HELEN PAUL#helenpaul #helenpaul360 #change #meditation#dontplayGod

See More throw back photos below:

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/check-out-this-before-and-after-photos-of-comedienne-helen-paul-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Comedienne, Helen Paul by nigeriapenmedia: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Featuring 2baba And They Call This Suffer Head / "God Don Butter My Bread" - Prince Charles Speaks Pidgin English. Watch Video :) / [MUSIC] Krisberry - Count Money ( @iamkbn1 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.