Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) (16719 Views)

Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Firstlady25: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bespoke event centre, Lekki lagos was temporarily brought to a standstill last Sunday night when it played host to over 1000 guests for this year’s edition of the prestigious Face of Nigeria beauty pageant event.

The fashion event attracted notable personalities,socialites and actors who came out to witness the 5th edition of the annual pageant event themed "The independent woman".

The event was laced with music,dance and professional displays. Expectedly, the 30 contestants took time out to flaunt their fabulous figures, curves and good looks on the runway.

At the end of the show,two main winners were crowned: Miss Enugu
Linda Onuora and Miss Abuja
Joy Nguma. They got a Lexus Es 350 and Toyota Corolla Car plus other cash prizes respectively.

Other third winner, Miss Benue, Chika Nwachukwu also got a brand new Toyota Prado.

Top 5 Winners

MISS ENUGU
Linda Onuora

MISS ABUJA
Joy Nguma

MISS BENUE
Chika Nwachukwu

MISS EBONYI
Barbie Madu

MISS IMO
Courage Ifeoma Ugboaja

The Pageant Producer Mr Ozoya Salami Stated the platform is totally focused on the winners and contestants as so many contestants won cash prizes and gifts even without becoming winners on the night.

While addressing the news men present,the organizer thanked all the sponsors for this year's Edition:Royal Heriatge Entertainment Agency X Touch MobileSapphire scents Mikini CosmeticsTransform Nigeria and everyone who came out to grace the Occasion.

Source:http://modelsnaija.com/face-of-nigeria-2018-gives-3-cars-winners-queens/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Firstlady25: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Photos from the event. Ay was live to crack their ribs

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Firstlady25: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Classic event.. Modelsnaija team was there live to cover the event.

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by fancyhandsome(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Actually the best pageant in Nigeria.. congrats to the new winners
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by tstx(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
I have a friend who is a judge in one Pageantry like that... According to what the guy told me.. These days If you are not willing to go down on the D... You will miss out on the crown....

Btw see as all these ones resemble Awka mgbekes.. None even fine reach any of these Disabled Models
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by leospruce(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
came to book space for future argument
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by CARLOSZ: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
What do best graduating students get?

If you are okay with networking and don't mind making 8k weekly, send me a WhatsApp message on 0810 2435 459 let me show you how.

Serious people only please.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8075637_img20171105142907_jpegf1bb71098971fa7c768ee813fcccf9b1

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by aku626(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
They gave out registered cars

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by BizLifeE: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
I can tell you that they're not free gifts.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Leetunechi: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Since yahoo boys started selling pants

My girlfriend no longer wears pants to my place

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by MiaB(f): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by kikiwendy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is Nigeria where you're rewarded more for pageantry than academic performance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hollow-shows
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by aku626(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
It's pageant this pageant that these days, If Nigeria is mostly populated with beauty and brains why do we have very charming rulers?
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Face? Nah there are prettier face biko
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Speedyconnect15: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Na why every girl dey form beauty queen now shocked angry

All wan slay shocked cool

See below details and testimonies..

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by deepsuk(f): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
only if you know how much cum these faces had to suck to get there....

see those old happy men giving out the cars....

dem dey rush am

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by googlepikins: 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biafrans everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by carteris: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
GOOD AFTERNOON NL, pls am a student of futminna, and we are currently on break, and we are resumin back in january, i just need work to do before then, so i will be able to raise money to pay my school fee, any good samaritan that can help me , God Wil Reward Such. I Can Do Any Work apart from robberin.. my phone no 07037486427 location abuja. thanks
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Assassin101: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
USING FUGLY CHICKENS FOR BEAUTY PAGEANT

WHAT AN IRONY
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Obierika(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
These cars are not gifts
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Hotfreezer: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
kikiwendy:
This is Nigeria where you're rewarded more for pageantry than academic performance
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Tapout(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obierika:
These cars are not gifts

I'm curious... What are they??
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by chibboyy: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
THIS OFFER IS STRICTLY FOR NGOs AND NOT-FOR PROFIT FOUNDATIONS/ORGANISATIONS!

Each non-profit organization exists for a certain purpose. Website visitors who are not familiar with the organization should be able to quickly get an idea of the purpose when visiting the site for the first time
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
- 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
- Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by kazeeyoung(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Where First Class Student where given "Chicken" !! cool
Re: Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) by Obierika(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tapout:

I'm curious... What are they??

The cars are already registered which means that technically speaking they belong to the organisers of the beauty pageant...

Who gives out registered cars in a beauty pageant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tamar Awobotu: 24 Year Old Wins Top Model Worldwide 2012 / Chinybelle_hair Nairaland Sales Outlet / Kanye West Vs Dr Sid : Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.