Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You (16614 Views)

Why Mark Zuckerberg Always Wear The Same Shirt! / When A High Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
In one sentence explain how u feel running into someone that's putting on the same type of shirt you are wearing especially if the person happens to be A conductor, agbero, mechanic, mortuary attendant, agbepo, onigo etc.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Goodmeals(f): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
lol *Head down*

1 Like

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Goodmeals: lol *Head down*

Ur *head* will come *up* if I tell u how many clothes I've abandoned b/c of this

1 Like

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Goodmeals(f): 4:38am On Nov 05, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Ur *head* will come *up* if I tell u how many clothes I've abandoned b/c of this

hhhha then you have 2 shop in boutiques where they sell quality clothes now...

2 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by phyl123: 5:04am On Nov 05, 2012
We are all equal in the eyes of God. There is nothing wrong with that.

ashmanpolo: In one sentence explain how u feel running into someone that's putting on the same type of shirt you are wearing especially if the person happens to be A conductor, agbero, mechanic, mortuary attendant, agbepo, onigo etc.

30 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2012
phyl123: We are all equal in the eyes of God. There is nothing wrong with that.

Yea we Α̅re all equal BUT some are more equal than others
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by dapmillz(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2012
Well, I wear good quality shirts, so I hardly see my kinda shirt on a low status individual. Low status people don't wear good things nah...
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by werepeLeri: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2012
that simply means you buy cheap apparels that everyone can afford. so, what's d big deal? Improve on your taste and you wont see your apparels on anyone else, or at least reduce the number of people you see them on.

4 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by slimyem: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2012
I don't wear "mass production" so it almost never happens to me..except if its "ankara"...which cannot be monopolised.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2012
werepeLeri: that simply means you buy cheap apparels that everyone can afford. so, what's d big deal? Improve on your taste and you wont see your apparels on anyone else, or at least reduce the number of people you see them on.

If u know me well you won't talk abt taste. Even Nikey does Mass production. I bought A nike chocks for 28K at MM2 and saw dat same snickers on someone.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by werepeLeri: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2012
ashmanpolo:

If u know me well you won't talk abt taste. Even Nikey does Mass production. I bought A nike chocks for 28K at MM2 and saw dat same snickers on someone.

and you think only few people can afford 28k?

6 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by tjskii(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2012
werepeLeri: that simply means you buy cheap apparels that everyone can afford. so, what's d big deal? Improve on your taste and you wont see your apparels on anyone else, or at least reduce the number of people you see them on.

Its not bout buyin cheap apparels,quality clothing is usually copied and mass produced,bought a certain top for bout 4k,saw d exact same top for 1500 somewher else,by d time I looked closer I realized d material was inferior to d one I had,but ow many peopll wil undstnd that wen they see u and pepper seller wearin d same tin undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by werepeLeri: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2012
tjskii:

Its not bout buyin cheap apparels,quality clothing is usually copied and mass produced,bought a certain top for bout 4k,saw d exact same top for 1500 somewher else,by d time I looked closer I realized d material was inferior to d one I had,but ow many peopll wil undstnd that wen they see u and pepper seller wearin d same tin undecided

Ur terse reply here just explained everything I meant to say. Thanks
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by werepeLeri: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by tjskii(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Abi how does one explain this cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by dapmillz(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2012
tjskii:

I don't care if I see d same shirt I bought for 6K on someone with the inferior one...why?...when ppl dat knws good stuffs sees it on me, they'll kw its real which I think its all I care about.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Don't b surprised dat the woman will even b more angry onseeing her kind of shirt on Kanye west

7 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by tjskii(f): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2012
^^ grin cheesy grin u know us ladies too well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Mankind8(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2012
Him don beter for him/her be dat na
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2012
Who exactly is LOW CLASS?!!

What a condesending thread for Niggas with an 'over-bloated superiority complex..'

64 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by sylve11: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2012
See discrimination! shocked atleast nor be crime to be poor na. sad as for me I don't even bother to look at what another man is wearing. cool

3 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by mikymouse1(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2012
It does not move me, its not the cloth that makes me who I am.

5 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Kslib(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2012
I will just kneel down at d middle of the road and shout "HALLELUYAH".. Because if d person could afford such,den i know dat the price of garr! has reduced..

2 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by RoyalRoy(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2012
dapmillz: I don't care if I see d same shirt I bought for 6K on someone with the inferior one...why?...when ppl dat knws good stuffs sees it on me, they'll kw its real which I think its all I care about.

And how many people will know the quality difference if they don't touch it?
Had bought a snickers from a New York store some years ago...always wearing it sparingly to school....even going as much as hide it in the ceiling for my bro not to wear it when am not around.
Until one day.......I saw this old palm wine tapper......riding his bike gingerly.....with the same snickers.....well worn and tattered.
My heart was seriously broken. wore it for 3 or 4 times and I gave it out.
#shakaraDonEnd
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2012
Empty topic. Who says you arent low classed

Has your car ever stopped you on the way: tire burst, engine overheated, or simply gets stuck and you need a push. Who do you normally seek help from

LOWCLASSED PEOPLE!!!

So bury your high classed azz. The topic doesnt make sense.

21 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Suljosh: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2012
ashmanpolo: In one sentence explain how u feel running into someone that's putting on the same type of shirt you are wearing especially if the person happens to be A conductor, agbero, mechanic, mortuary attendant, agbepo, onigo etc.
Mtcheeeew.... Are such pple nt human like u? We are all equal in d presence of d Most High

2 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by tjskii(f): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2012
@okija Pally go siddon for dustbin jor,if u enter bus werr d conductor wear same shirt wit u,u no go feel somehow tongue
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by holusormi(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2012
stupid question, stupid op, what gives you the right to call people low class so you think the pepper seller of today cannot become the first lady of tomorrow eh smh for ina
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Olumogun: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2012
dapmillz: Well, I wear good quality shirts, so I hardly see my kinda shirt on a low status individual. Low status people don't wear good things nah...

Maybe you don't go to places like Mushin, Agege, Ajegunle, Isale-Eko Iyana-Ipaja and some others.
You will know that what you are considering "good quality shirts" is what some people wear to drive Molue or Yellow bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory / Tamar Awobotu: 24 Year Old Wins Top Model Worldwide 2012 / Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.