Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 (13687 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by hannahwealth(f): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Facts About GSM Users and Credit usage in Nigeria.

Do you know?
-According to NCC , we have over 100 million active GSM LINES in Nigeria.
-Telecoms Average Revenue Per User in Nigeria is N2,000 per month, therefore
-Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 Billion
-Telecoms NOW is focusing on Virtual Top Up than logical sales (Paper recharge)
-Quickteller is the biggest airtime dealer in Virtual Top Up, doing over N2.5 billion every month.
-Super Dealers of GMS Networks retain 1% commission on recharge cards sold and Quickteller retains 5%.
-You can own your own Business Selling Airtime Recharge like Quickteller and earn up 5%
Why is VTU now the Vogue?
– The BANKS are Crazy about VTU, E.g GTB, Ecobank, Sterling bank etc
-Even The GSM Networks are doing VTU with their Credit Borrowing Idea and raking in 10% commission and codedly taking market away from the Recharge Card/Paper vendors
-Recharge Card Business is fading out gradually, VTU is taking over
This is an outstanding Business to Put your Money, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest.

What is Virtual Top Up (VTU)?
The well known way of loading a phone with airtime credit is by buying a scratch card and then loading it on your phone with a USSD code. The other way is the digital method called Virtual Top Up (VTU), with VTU, the phone will be directly credited by the vendor and there will be no need for scratching a card or loading with USSD. The buyer will just receive an alert that his or her cell phone has been topped up.
Virtual Top Up therefore is a digital way of selling airtime credit automatically.
The well known and popular way by which vendor uses VTU is by buying a VTU SIM Card, for example MTN VTU SIM Card, or Airtel VTU SIM Card and then loading it with with an amount of money that will then be used a capital for vending the recharge card.

The advantage of this is that:
1. You dont need to carry Paper Recharge or Recharge Cards.
2. You can also do Mobile Recharge Card business.

The disadvantage of this is:
1. You will need to buy a SIM Card for each network and also load Money on each network in order to be able to Vend. E.g So you will need 4 SIM Cards, at least 3,000 naira credit value on each card and four phones or 2 double SIM Phones to carry all the SIM. HOWEVER, VTU BUSINESS JUST GOT BETTER.

How VTU Platform Works
There is a new innovation and more effective approach to VTU business. This has taken care of the disadvantages of the SIM loaded VTU. With the latest VTU technology, you can
1. Use One portal, just Activate VTU Selling platform as a reseller, partner, you can also access your VTU portal on a Web Platform or through your Mobile Phone.
2. Benefit as vendor, If it’s N2000 naira only you have to start, you will be able to use the money to sale ALL NETWORKS (MTN, 9Mobile etc ) .
3. You can use any type of phone with internet to sell airtime credit instantly.
Also, VTU Recharge Business gives you opportunity to earn a residual income every month.
With this plateform, You will start selling Airtime, Resell Data, Send Bulk Sms, Sale WAEC scratch card, Pay bills (Gotv, Dstv, Startime etc) even if you don't have a shop (I'll tell you how to start without being shop owner).

If your interested in starting this business you can reach me via my
Email hannahwealth1@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 09062137514
Amount is #3500

Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by firstimage: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
BECOMING A VTU VENDOR IN NIGERIA TODAY IS JUST A CLICK SEE HOW IT WORKS HERE
WWW.VTU.COM.NG
NO NEED FOR MACHINE
NO NEED FOR LAPTOP
NO NED FOR COMPUTER
NO DATA OR AIRTIME REQUIRED
JUST AN INTERNET ENABLE MOBILE PHONE THAT ALL KINDLY VISIT
WWW.VTU.COM.NG
TODAT TO GET STARTED

1 Like

Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by smsreseller: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
VTU Business guarantees huge profit but it requires well-proven strategies to make reasonable profit.

Strategies that will help you get a good share of the multi-millions of profit carted away by banks and other big organizations on a daily basis.

To be frank, N500 or N1,000 Investment in this profitable business will not get you any where. You will simply be labouring for others with very little to show for it after several months of labour.

Providing a Dynamic Website and Branded Android Mobile App are some of the strategies we deploy for our Resellers to make it big in "VTU Business in Nigeria".

https://smsreseller.com.ng/vtu-reseller-plans
Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by olumideaeo(m): 1:57am On Jul 02, 2020
I have been defrauded by smsreseller.com.ng.

Do not trust them. They are thieves. I was told my website will be hosted by me. My website never worked and they didn't provide any support. Fraudsters.

Do not trust smsreseller.com.ng
Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by firstimage: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
*FREE AGENT ACCOUNT REGISTRATION IS ON GOING NOW AT WWW.VTU.COM.NG*
PLEASE DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
����������������
*WWW.VTU.COM.NG* OFFERS THE FASTEST AND CHEAPEST VIRTUAL TOP-UPS FOR ALL VENDORS IN NIGERIA
�PLUS *100%* FREE MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
�����������
�JOIN �����������
https:///Lq23zLzZjdO9tYJSzh8YQv

DATA PRICES

*MTN SME DATA*

� 1gb - #315 ✅✅✅✅✅✅
� 2gb - #630 ✅✅✅✅✅✅
� 5gb - #1575 ✅✅✅j✅✅✅
*1 months validity*

CHEAPEST AIRTIME TOP-UP

*MTN 5% Discounts*

� 100 - #95
� 500 - #475
� 1000 - #950

*AIRTEL 5% Discounts*

� 100 - #95
� 500 - #475
� 1000 - #950

*GLO 7% discounts*

� 100 - #93
� 500 - #465
� 1000 - #930

*9mobile 5% discounts*

� 100 - #95
� 500 - #475
� 1000 - #950

*Bill Payment* AND *PROFIT* FOR �
*cable subscriptions*
� startimes - #100 discount
�GOtv - #100 discount
� DStv - #100 discount.
��������
*WWW.VTU.COM.NG/REGISTER*
*TO GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY*
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by pmictltd(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Get a VTU Portal
https://vtrecharge.com.ng

With our custom services on VTRECHARGE.COM.NG, you can:

Top up airtime as low as N100 on MTN, Airtel, GLO, 9mobile.

Top up airtime for any mobile network operator in the world (Global top up).

Top up data bundles instantly for all GSM networks in Nigeria.

Top up MTN data (data share) instantly at a cheaper price

Direct Top up on MTN VTU SIM wallet available to vendors with MTN VTU SIMs

Pay cable TV subscriptions (Startimes, Gotv, Dstv) instantly.

Pay Electricity bill payments (EKO, IKEDC, KEDC, IBEDC, AEDC, EEDC, PHED etc.)

You enjoy a unique bulk SMS service that delivers to all networks with custom reporting, so, you will never waste your SMS credits.

You can transfer money instantly to any bank account in Nigeria.

Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by SavageResponse(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2021
So you people want to drive road side sellers of recharge cards out of business and indirectly increase rate of crime? angry
Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by firstimage: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Visit
www.vtu.com.ng
Today and rest your mind
They offer cheap data bundles and AIRTIME
For all NETWORK

I believe it helps

1 Like

Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by Kostka: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Complete info on VTU Business in Nigeria and how you can get your own VTU portal and start business as a VTU Agent.
https://stanimart.com/vtu-business-in-nigeria-how-to-start-a-vtu-business-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by smsreseller: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
olumideaeo:
I have been defrauded by smsreseller.com.ng.

Do not trust them. They are thieves. I was told my website will be hosted by me. My website never worked and they didn't provide any support. Fraudsters.

Do not trust smsreseller.com.ng

Olumideaeo, it is shocking to read the comment you posted here on Nairaland. Interestingly, we are currently running a "Data Reseller Website" offer which we believe its low pricing would fit the pocket of some Nairalanders who couldn't afford our Portals earlier. Then we came across your nauseating posts.

Sir, such outburst could have been directed to firms without an office. As at the time of your comment (2020), we were running two offices in two different states in Nigeria. And both addresses were always imprinted as signature in all the email correspondence we shared with you. Look at the unprintable names you used in your allegation! This is nothing but a smear campaign, if we were to take it up with you legally.

In your incoherent allegation, you admitted that "My website never worked and they didn't provide any support." This certainly proves that the service (Bulk SMS and VTU Portals) you paid for back then (even at a highly-discounted fee) was truly delivered to you. But you alleged that they did not work. Yet the same Portals worked excellently well prior and after deployment. You were not the only Customer that we deployed such Portals to back then for goodness sake. But, of course, you were the only customer we were not hosting his Portals, since you remained adamant on hosting them yourself.

We later concluded that you should make payment for the reprogramming of modules (codes) that were evidently tampered with, either directly by you or the inadequacies of your web host, because not all web hosts are suitable for Portals. But you replied in the contrary. We keep record of our communication with our Clients and Resellers. Attached is a proof of our conclusion with you.

Rather than paying, you came to Nairaland to run a smear campaign. Please be informed that we do not accept money for services we did not render. We are very contented with the blessings of God demonstrated in the continued patronage of our loyal Clients and Resellers. In the same light, we do not offer web development services of any kind for free. We have been serving individuals, companies, governments and foreigners for several years and we have a good reputation. Please get to our office to have further complain (if any) resolved. And please note that you would still have to pay for any web development or redeployment services that might be the conclusion of the resolution.

Re: How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 by Kingfcb(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19
SubBASE Nigeria's No.1 Platform For CHEAP Data Purchase, Airtime Topup, TV Cable Subscription & Bill Payment.

Stop spending too much on Data, when you can get it at a very cheap Rate.

SubBase offer You Cheapest data for all network

1GB FOR 280 NAIRA valid for one month

Download OUR APP from Playstore.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.median.android.plaqyx

Or register on SuBase at www.subbase.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine / Gtbank Owes Me N21bn – INNOSON / Porridge Meals Vs Daycare Services: Which One Is Preferable As A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.