Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,835 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic (9375 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Pls How Do I Know If My NIN Has Been Activated / No record of events at Lagos by NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by jidowu84: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Each time i input my NIN number for verification, it shows no record found hence making it hard for me to be able verify myself. i have gone to NIMC office several times and my records are intact on their system. i have sent emails to and calls to the numbers i got via their website , all to no avail.
kindly share your solution to this problem if you have in this 9ja mess before. thanks.
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by silvoclaira: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Are you able to check your Nin with your sim?
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by jidowu84: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
silvoclaira:
Are you able to check your Nin with your sim?
no i have been to glo to link but to couldn't also
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by JAkpayen(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
jidowu84:
Each time i input my NIN number for verification, it shows no record found hence making it hard for me to be able verify myself. i have gone to NIMC office several times and my records are intact on their system. i have sent emails to and calls to the numbers i got via their website , all to no avail.
kindly share your solution to this problem if you have in this 9ja mess before. thanks.

I will suggest to go do a recapture. Probably it is BVN generated NIN
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by silvoclaira: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
jidowu84:

no i have been to glo to link but to couldn't also

Go to the bank you registered your BVN, check the phone number properly if it is actually correct

BVN
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by jidowu84: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2023
My BVN Phone number have not be retrieved since it got lost last two years due to time constraints. The line am using now is what I submitted for my NIN. I also hope to update it with my BVN. I can't just cope with the numbers of people on queue in MTN office. Besides, I don't have the time due to the nature of my job. Can that be the problem?
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by manutdrichie(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2023
JAkpayen:

I'm facing same thing, its a BVN generated NIN
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by askarachi: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
It’s like this BVN generated NIN gives a lot of issues. I’ve been battling with DOB modification for 6 weeks now
JAkpayen:

Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by askarachi: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please where are you. It’s exactly the same problem I’m having
manutdrichie:

Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by JAkpayen(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
askarachi:
It’s like this BVN generated NIN gives a lot of issues. I’ve been battling with DOB modification for 6 weeks now

manutdrichie:

You have to do recapture and everything should be fine
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by Ejuna80: 1:17am On Apr 12, 2023
JAkpayen:

Please where can I do recapture as I have the same problem? Also any cost associated with it?
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by JAkpayen(m): 4:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Ejuna80:

Please where can I do recapture as I have the same problem? Also any cost associated with it?

There are some NIMC accredited agents. It should cost not more than 5k though I paid 3k
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by Ejuna80: 2:42am On Apr 13, 2023
JAkpayen:

There are some NIMC accredited agents. It should cost not more than 5k though I paid 3k
Tried some and the result was nothing. Was adviced to go to local government after spending 6k total
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by askarachi: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2023
If you need a sure plug that can do it days I have someone
JAkpayen:

Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by SilentVboy: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2023
You guys that have issue with the NIN generated using your BVN, read this well....

I do not know about other networks but am sure it's mostly MTN that use that method. This is my experience....

I went to MTN office along Azikiwe road in Aba to do the NIN reg but they used my BVN to generate it and each time I came to collect the print out, they had issues with a character on my surname.
And each time I tried to check my nin number via my MTN SIM, the reply I got was"No Record found".

So after 6months, I got angry and went to Glo office and used my Glo SIM (Not a registered line with my BVN) to start a fresh nin registration.

To my surprise, it went well. I can now access my nin number via my Sims and even on nimc app.
Presently, I have my nin plastic i.d.

So guys, go to another network office and start a fresh registration.
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by olajidebary: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by miraolakunle: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
angry
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by miraolakunle: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2023
NIN issues everywhere
Re: My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic by miraolakunle: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) / Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award / Top 10 Tips To Make 600 Dollars A Week Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.