Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? (2198 Views)

What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Osinitu(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hello guys,

Please I'm kind of confused as to the phone to buy.

I have a budget of not more than 150k, the phone I've been using before now (BBz3) deserves a change after serving for about 4 years. I had plans to go for the Samsung A8 plus but upon reading several reviews online, I got to understand that it's far too expensive for the features it possesses as there are others with higher specs within the same price range or less.

Please I need suggestions and recommendations to enable me make a worthwhile choice.

Thanks in advance
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by dboyoji: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Pocophone f1

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Osinitu(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
dboyoji:
Pocophone f1
never heard of it
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by dboyoji: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Osinitu:
never heard of it
It is a Xiaomi product. You can check gsm arena for specs. Also view YouTube reviews.

4 Likes

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by seunfly: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Osinitu:
never heard of it

Poco f1 is a flagship killer phone, it is Ferrari engine inside Toyota corolla body with the price of keke napep. There are other excellent product you can buy at that budget if you don't mind Chinese product. You can search for vivo, oppo, xiaomi, ZTE, Huawei, Asus zenfone etc. They are all at the top with Samsung but far cheaper than Samsung. As a matter of fact they v all relegated LG, HTC and other European and Korean brand to the dust bin.

I really can't mention any particular phone for you because all this brands has multiple high ends phones in the market(their is even double screen phone" ZTE Nubia x"wink, just make sure the processor is Snapdragon 845 or Kirin 980 or Snapdragon 710.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Goldyyy: 3:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Tecno Phantom 8 Key Specs & Features
5.7-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400ppi)
2.6GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio P25 CPU with 6GB RAM
Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HiOS
64GB Storage with support for memory card up to 256GB
12MP + 13MP Dual Rear Camera and 20MP Front Camera
4G LTE Data (up to 300 Mbps downloads)
Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
3500 mAh Battery

Price ranges from 120 - 150 thousand naira
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Osinitu(m): 4:09am On Nov 07, 2018
seunfly:

Poco f1 is a flagship killer phone, it is Ferrari engine inside Toyota corolla body with the price of keke napep. There are other excellent product you can buy at that budget if you don't mind Chinese product. You can search for vivo, oppo, xiaomi, ZTE, Huawei, Asus zenfone etc. They are all at the top with Samsung but far cheaper than Samsung. As a matter of fact they v all relegated LG, HTC and other European and Korean brand to the dust bin.

I really can't mention any particular phone for you because all this brands has multiple high ends phones in the market(their is even double screen phone" ZTE Nubia x"wink, just make sure the processor is Snapdragon 845 or Kirin 980 or Snapdragon 710.
thanks bro
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Osinitu(m): 4:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Goldyyy:
3500 mAh Battery

Thanks man, I'll check it out
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Osinitu(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Looks like sale of this phone is yet to commence in Nigeria?
seunfly:

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by cbrezy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
dboyoji:
Pocophone f1
You're very smart. cheesy
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by flexerking(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Goldyyy:
3500 mAh Battery

120k for this haha

1 Like

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by ken6488(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
flexerking:
120k for this haha
how will a sane human being buy a techno phone 4 120K

3 Likes

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by flexerking(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
ken6488:
i wonder
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Lucascruiz(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
ken6488:
Asin eh
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by ken6488(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lucascruiz:
Asin eh
not even xaimi or huwae i dey craze
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Pekuliar: 2:46am On Nov 08, 2018
flexerking:
i wonder
it's possible na... Tecno phones have really improved
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by bravesoul247(m): 4:05am On Nov 08, 2018
TECNO Phantom 8. Killer flagship
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by bravesoul247(m): 4:05am On Nov 08, 2018
ken6488:
What's wrong with it? The device is s flagship na
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Osinitu(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2018
bravesoul247:
how do you mean ' it's a flagship'?
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by flexerking(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2018
bravesoul247:
look at pocophone and look at this poo then tell me which is flagship like . poco is lik 108k-115k

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by flexerking(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Pekuliar:
it's possible na... Tecno phones have really improved
which improvement ? they sell same phone just repackage no improve in performance nothing at all.or do u call notch an improvement ?
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by seunfly: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
bravesoul247:

Mediatek P25 as flagship Tecno guys will not kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by seunfly: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Osinitu:
how do you mean ' it's a flagship'?

I don't even think this people knows the meaning of flagship.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Osinitu(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2018
seunfly:

I don't even think this people knows the meaning of flagship.
Baba please enlighten us
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Goldyyy: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Osinitu:
Thanks man, I'll check it out
you're welcome
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Gptech(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2018
Osinitu:
Baba please enlighten us
What qualifies a phone to be a flagship is not the price really, as many persons think. It is supposed to mean the 'flag bearer' - the best phone from an OEM. Going by the last statement, the best from an OEM might not even be up to the least from another OEM, hence the term flagship cannot be used across board to generalise high end phones with approximately equal performance. We cannot say the best car from Peugeot ( which is their own flagship) has the same performance as the best car from Mercedes (another flashship).
Nowadays, its safer to use the term flagship to represent the performance of a phone no matter the name of the OEM. Meaning, we categorise phones according to their performance (which is mainly a product of the processor used, then camera, built quality, then maybe software), irrespective of the OEM. To cut a long story, in mobile phone world, phones are generally categorise as low end, mid range (lower, middle, and upper), and high end (there should be another category for this grin). The Tecno phantom 8 now sits in the lower mid range category based on the processor it has and its performance, even though its the best from Tecno currently.

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by Ejadike(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2018
TECNO Phantom 8 is your best bet
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by flexerking(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Ejadike:
TECNO Phantom 8 is your best bet

1 Like

Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by bravesoul247(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
flexerking:
look at pocophone and look at this poo then tell me which is flagship like . poco is lik 108k-115k
The poo you said I mentioned is flagship. Your poo is crap.
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by seegi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Osinitu:
Hello guys,

Please I'm kind of confused as to the phone to buy.

I have a budget of not more than 150k, the phone I've been using before now (BBz3) deserves a change after serving for about 4 years. I had plans to go for the Samsung A8 plus but upon reading several reviews online, I got to understand that it's far too expensive for the features it possesses as there are others with higher specs within the same price range or less.

Please I need suggestions and recommendations to enable me make a worthwhile choice.

Thanks in advance
after u get a new device dis boy will neva mind if he can b blesss with dat BBz3. THANKS
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by datyorubaboy: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
You can get the Tecno phantom series for that price range
Re: Best Phone To Buy At This Price?? by omoalajah(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
walk into a Tecno Store in your area to check our phones according to your budget and with really amazing features

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 1GB Of Data + 3 Hours Streaming On 9mobile For N200 / Xiaomi Redmi 9 Review: Its Place In The Era Of Tecno POVA & Infinix Note 8 / Have You Ever Thought About This? A Good, Solid Powerbank, Made locally...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.