Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos (61088 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Two suspected thieves got more than they bargained for after they were nabbed by angry residents in Benin city, Edo state. 

It was gathered that the suspects had been terrorising the residents of Sakponba road in Benin area, by stealing from market women and snatching phones at night before their capture. 

According to reports, the young men met their Waterloo after going for a robbery operation on Sunday night where they allegedly stole an iPhone 6 and a laptop.

The suspects were nabbed by youths of the area on Monday morning (yesterday) as they descended on them and beat them mercilessly.

In the course of the jungle justice, one of them was lynched to death before the police arrived. .  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-thief-killed-by-mob-after-being-nabbed-in-benin-city-edo.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
In a civilised country, they would have hand them over to the police, but what do we have here in Nigeria....

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by nzeobi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
see his fake chain. stop doing local runs and hits them no go hear.

6 Likes

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by FRESHG(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
INSTANT JUDGEMENT

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by fergie001: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
That first picture,asides the blood on that guy's mouth.....I no see any difference between those 2 guys oooooo

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Barbaric

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by neroflo: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
operation nail all Igbos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by MrAnele(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
.. For Christ's sake WHY has Africans chosen to remain savages...

This public lynching of a thing really has to stop... Honestly, this is the 21st century there are better ways of doing things

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by maberry(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Don't steal, they won't hear. All these just to look like a big guy.

7 Likes

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Codes151(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Murderers

16 Likes

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by sage101: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
If You can't handle the heat pls leave the kitchen especially when I'm inside.......

I hate it when pussy ass Niggas run to the Mods for help....

Meanwhile the Thief looks like Mind44.44.44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Righteousness89(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
SLAY KING!!!
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by omooba969(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Edo boys sef.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by soberdrunk(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
angry
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
THIEVES KILLING THIEF
What could be more JUNGLE than this
If you are a THIEF or an intending one, please avoid
LAGOS
ABA
CALABAR
UYO
ONITSHA

ee be like say Edo wan join..??

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked shocked

What brand of lipstick is that guy using ?

It's good on him
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Manage what you have. Stealing is not good, as I dey so now I know say I no get motor , one day I Go get. No need to impress fake people who you havent even met

11 Likes

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Pavore9: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jungle justice is still not deterring these thieves.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Check well na Afonja guys em be grin
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Righteousness89(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeriaarmy1211:
Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.

SCAM ON TOP SCAM

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Akshow: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
say NO to jungle justice
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by LOWPEAK: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stop taking people's things, dem no go hear....

Pikin stop em go sey em sabi dey way.... Oya na...

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by kamez(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
na wa o.

how do people justify this act of jungle justice??

so the best way, for justice to be served to a guilty thief is for so called innocent people to become murderers.

killing him makes them all murderers, so someone should pls tell me how a murderer is now better than a thief.. because I'm am truly not understanding.....

4 Likes

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by maberry(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
If you have fallen victim to thieves before
You will not pity them when these kind of fate befalls them

12 Likes

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Topmaike007(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
if to say na my area dis thing happen I for Happy they have stolen 3 phones From me in 2 years.... nevertheless beating is okay but killing is out of it..

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by chukwuibuipob: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy grin see how dem dey dragged, beat, one Benin traditional title holder . chief, Dr Osas

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by tatibillion: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Which day una go kill polithiefcian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.