Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos (61103 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Toseenlove: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeriaarmy1211:
Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.

Chai NIGERIAAAAAANS & SCAMS AHHHHHHH!!!! See Mumu FORMAT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by carrascocity(f): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
[[s]quote author=Nigeriaarmy1211 post=72737918]Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….[/quote][/s]

LOCAL SCAMMER
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by 2fine2fast(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Three wrongest places to rob and be caught in the world
1. Benin
2. Warri
3. Sapele

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
fergie001:
That first picture,asides the blood on that guy's mouth.....I no see any difference between those 2 guys oooooo
Both na THIEF naaaaa
One is Fortunate
The Other is UNFORTUNATE

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Topmaike007(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
In a civilised country, they would have hand them over to the police, but what do we have here in Nigeria....

if thief attack you once you Will not pity them

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by princeemmma(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
and he killed himself in anticipating to please his slay queen #onlyGodknows

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by fykes(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
What a way to die
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
I’m always conflicted with this.

On one hand I’m all for swift justice but at the same time we need to have compassion.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
Yes of course, but it's better they die in the hands of the police.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
MrAnele:
.. For Christ's sake WHY has Africans chosen to remain savages...

This public lynching of a thing really has to stop... Honestly, this is the 21st century there are better ways of doing things
better ways like? sad

An example of better ways would be nice.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
That shouldn't be a yardstick to take laws into your hands.

Yes of course, but it's better they die in the hands of the police.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
The people beating the thieves are probarbly thieves themselves.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Kingibo: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Am I supposed to type RIP for these criminals or what?
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by micflo28(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fine boy like this killed embarassed if only his babe did not place hedious conditions before getting entrance to kitten
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Bloooody(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Why would they kill him?
The police should arrest every single person that participated in the beating. That is murder!!!!

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by KelB(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dey wan meet up
You desire riches but no work to show for it
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Afonja007: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
In a civilised country, they would have hand them over to the police, but what do we have here in Nigeria....

in civilise country there light there is good roads good transportation good security system water ,Nigeria is a fourth world country
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Arthurity1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Codes151:
Murderers
barbaric murderers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by niri(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
If u see Wat dese boys did to us on Sunday night u will even suggest Dere parents should be lunch also
MrAnele:
.. For Christ's sake WHY has Africans chosen to remain savages...

This public lynching of a thing really has to stop... Honestly, this is the 21st century there are better ways of doing things
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
The Police should arrest those murderers. Is the price of those devices comparable to human life?

Their Senators and Representatives steal more from them and they are quiet.

Useless savages.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
niri:
If u see Wat dese boys did to us on Sunday night u will even suggest Dere parents should be lunch also
Tell us more
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
What brand of lipstick is that guy using ?
It's good on him
No be blood be dat?
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by semyman: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

RIP Engrish in a civilized world
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by mudiana(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
I once hit a thief and he almost passed out. I didn't allow d next person hit him so he wouldn't die. I was angry so the emotion took charge but his reaction to my action soften my heart. Thank God my first hit no kill am. I no beat thief ever again in my life.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Aruhbi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
IMO

His life is and always will be greater than the iPhone and the laptop.

I don't support jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
micflo28:
Fine boy like this killed embarassed if only his babe did not place hedious conditions before getting entrance to kitten
na waoh u want to blame woman for this? Any guy that engages in armed robbery because of p*ssy is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
sage101:
If You can't handle the heat pls leave the kitchen especially when I'm inside.......

I hate it when pussy ass Niggas run to the Mods for help....

Meanwhile the Thief looks like Mind44.44.44
Just keep looking for trouble....cheesycheesy
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by okokobioko1: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Righteousness89:
SCAM ON TOP SCAM
you are deceiving yourself here. can you provide us with your details as follow,
70 or 72 Regular, your army No, and your unit at the moment
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by grandstar(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Part of the problem is that the citizenry believe the police will let them off the hook.

If the police always do a thorough job, there will be far less lynchings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by hrykanu231(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

That's if they trust the system. From all indications people have lost hope in the police. I know a case of a frat guy who was caught while he was robbing a lady of her proceeds from the days sales. They only beat him up before the police came, few months later he was seen on the street. Guess what, he went after those who caught him, especially those resident in that area.
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by foreshore(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
CastedDude:
Two suspected thieves got more than they bargained for after they were nabbed by angry residents in Benin city, Edo state. 

It was gathered that the suspects had been terrorising the residents of Sakponba road in Benin area, by stealing from market women and snatching phones at night before their capture. 

According to reports, the young men met their Waterloo after going for a robbery operation on Sunday night where they allegedly stole an iPhone 6 and a laptop.

The suspects were nabbed by youths of the area on Monday morning (yesterday) as they descended on them and beat them mercilessly.

In the course of the jungle justice, one of them was lynched to death before the police arrived. .  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-thief-killed-by-mob-after-being-nabbed-in-benin-city-edo.html

This can only happen in a "Shithole" country!!!
Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by foreshore(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
grandstar:

Part of the problem is that the citizenry believe the police will let them off the hook.

If the police always do a thorough job, there will be far less lynchings

That's still not an excuse to take the life of another person. If anything happens to you, you are hell bound!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.