Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2329 Views)

I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
A Nigerian lady who has been taking care of herself and her sibling since the age of 13, has cried out over the high blood pressure challenge she has been facing lately.

The Nigerian lady who turned 18 this year, disclosed that she was abandoned by relatives with no one to daddy or mummy. She also also solicited for advice from her followers. The Nigerian lady identified as Heartwell Pete wrote on Facebook;

I posted this for my villagers to see what am passing through… Am here in port Harcourt suffering all by myself am the one feeding myself and my sister too but I have people that suppose to take care of me… I never knew that my own life living will turn like this… When i was 13 years old no one to take care of me till I reached this 18 years now and the worst part of it at this my age that am having high blood pressure.

Am all alone, no one to call daddy or mummy not even sister non brother, my life is full of pains and sorrow. My life is really not complete, I just want all of them to know that am coming back for them for all the pains they have caused me. They will cry more than I cry and I believe that my GOD IS not asleep. So please friends don’t blame me in anything that I posted online because I want to live the life that will give me joy now… I need your advice now please.”

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/age-high-blood-pressure-nigerian-lady-cries-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2018

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is touching mehn.... Relatives can be mean

2 Likes

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by falcon01: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin lol just checked her timeline what I discovered is;
'She was busy slutting and then boom life hit her hard now she wants to upgrade'
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
So please friends don’t blame me in anything that I posted online because I want to live the life that will give me joy now… I need your advice now please.

This could only mean one thing —
She's planning to become a full time slút. sad
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Really pathetic

4 Likes

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Be strong because nothing really last forever ...even many that has family and relatives sometimes suffer same. Time will come this your pain will turn to joy and u will be proud of what you have become . God never sleeps.

3 Likes

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Benscolari: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Xaos:

This could only mean one thing —
She's planning to become a full time slút. sad

#you're a MO®ON
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS

3 Likes

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Some people have this believe that people owe them in this life and that ain't right

1 Like

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigerians, pls understand, no one owes u nothing! If u need help, ask politely and don't feel entitled. If someone refuses to help u, be challenged to do and be better for yourself.

Sitting and crying will do nothing for u dear. Stop feeling sorry for urself and be challenged to be and do better.

3 Likes

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Ammy5565(f): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
yvelchstores:
Nigerians, pls understand, no one owes u nothing! If u need help, ask politely and don't feel entitled. If someone refuses to help u, be challenged to do and be better for yourself.

Sitting and crying will do nothing for u dear. Stop feeling sorry for urself and be challenged to be and do better.
From age 13 till now, her relatives actually do owe her some help, if her parents are late. I mean, this life isnt black and white. Its true no one owes anyone anything but i honestly dont think it applies here abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by IamD18: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
She should cut down her ego and go ask for help from her siblings.
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ammy5565:

From age 13 till now, her relatives actually do owe her some help, if her parents are late. I mean, this life isnt black and white. Its true no one owes anyone anything but i honestly dont think it applies here abeg.
it's sad however, she can't be lying down there, crying for Facebook. It won't solve anything unless of course she is looking for sympathy scores.

1 Like

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Holywizard: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
I just checked her profile.
Believe me when I type that she's an ashawo

1 Like

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Ammy5565(f): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
yvelchstores:
it's sad however, she can't be lying down there, crying for Facebook. It won't solve anything unless of course she is looking for sympathy scores.
Yeah i totally understand the crying for FB part, but i honestly don't want to judge her because i don't wear the shoes. She might just desperately need the sympathy to see if help will come. I just can't imagine what the kid has been through. I mean, at 13,i was without a single care in the world and i think it was the same for regular kids ,but here is a child who was robbed of her childhood, forced to grow up and even cater for a younger sibling for 5years and counting. Arrghhh!
I pray she gets the needed help if her story is true.

2 Likes

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Deckline(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
This face does not look 18, more like 48 indirectly telling us she is single. Btw- i blame buhari sha.
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ammy5565:

Yeah i totally understand the crying for FB part, but i honestly don't want to judge her because i don't wear the shoes. She might just desperately need the sympathy to see if help will come. I just can't imagine what the kid has been through. I mean, at 13,i was without a single care in the world and i think it was the same for regular kids ,but here is a child who was robbed of her childhood, forced to grow up and even cater for a younger sibling for 5years and counting. Arrghhh!
I pray she gets the needed help if her story is true.
amen o
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by chisani(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2018
I guess her trust was not only betrayed but also mortgage at the altar of personal benefits. Sincerely speaking, loneliness can actually leads to death via suicide if not handle properly. I pray God grant her the strength; physical, mental and spiritual to pull through this challenges. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 5:32am On Nov 07, 2018
All of us have it oo in buharis country.
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by femi4: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2018
You have a pussy...use it!

1 Like

Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Jman06(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Ammy5565:

What if her parents never helped anyone when they were alive or were even the troublesome types It takes a very forgiving relative to render help to her in such case.
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2018
GisterBlogger:

Am here in port Harcourt suffering all by myself am the one feeding myself and my sister too but I have people that suppose to take care of me

Am all alone, no one to call daddy or mummy not even sister non brother, my life is full of pains and sorrow.

All these attention seekers sef. One minute you are the one feeding your sister in Port Harcourt, the other minute you don't have a sister.
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by farady(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
An attention seeker, trying to scam gullible Nigerians as usual. If you check her timeline, you will definitely understand what I am talking about. It's a pity quite a number of people have still fell for it.
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by ezugegere(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gone through her Facebook profile. Don't really know what to say but I know she needs help, not necessarily financial
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by frozen70(f): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Be courageous, all this suffering will come to an end one day

Don't hope on man but God

Don't forget to use condom, Aids is real
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
yvelchstores:

Shatap!
Re: At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
I went through her Facebook and I can attest to the fact that she's a disturbed little girl. We all have our demons right?

If I tell una wetin dey do me ehn, una go chase comot NL oooo. Every mallam with him kettle.

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Mother(Inlaw) / Pls Read And Give Ur Advice / Genotype Is About To Break My Relationship, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.