Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Pls Read And Give Ur Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Read And Give Ur Advice (2336 Views)

Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. / As A Nigerian, Which Naija Tribe Would U Like To Have As In Laws? Give Ur Reason / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by Ayobiggie59: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
About 2 months ago I noticed my left arm to my shoulder is paining me, I thought maybe I slept on it while sleeping but since then I've been experiencing d pain in d left arm.

5 days ago I've been experiencing. Chest pain and tight chest and this make me scared.

I went to check my BP. I checked it thrice. The first one was 145/86
2nd was 148/86
3rd was 148/81.

Pls medical practitioner in d house pls help me interpret this and tell me what to do pls.

I'm just 29 and a half years old
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is not a Nairaland or BP issue. I don't mean to scare you but you need to see a medical practitioner for proper diagnosis.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by chatinent: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
You may need to meet the same person who ran the test to translate.
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by GboyegaD(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Go to a hospital facility. They may have to investigate more by doing blood work to see how well your organs are functioning and what are the necessary steps and medication to ensure everything goes back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Your BP is indeed high both the diastolic and systolic.

148/86 is is a grade 2 hypertension

Pls,do not do anything hard to avoid sudden fall.

At that age,it is very high.
Avoid any kind of work now and sleep and stop the thinking. Stop the alcohol of any kind,rather exercise more,drink alot of water and fruits if possible and sleep and sleep more.

If u see this aboki people selling Dates another local name for it is Debino,pls buy and start chewing to help your heart.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by Ayobiggie59: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
ibechris:
Your BP is indeed high both the diastolic and systolic.

148/86 is is a grade 2 hypertension

Pls,do not do anything hard to avoid sudden fall.

At that age,it is very high.
Avoid any kind of work now and sleep and stop the thinking. Stop the alcohol of any kind,rather exercise more,drink alot of water and fruits if possible and sleep and sleep more.

If u see this aboki people selling Dates another local name for it is Debino,pls buy and start chewing to help your heart.

Good luck.

Thank u....I can't stop thinking since and I'm also scared......The question that kept coming to my mind is.....IS THIS D END OF ME?
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ayobiggie59:

Thank u....I can't stop thinking since and I'm also scared......The question that kept coming to my mind is.....IS THIS D END OF ME?

For the past three months,I had been very sick,I went to maitama District hospital and ran series of tests upon test. They found nothing.

Did u know my BP was very high,my Christmas was not a good one honestly,but now it has returned to normal after someone advised me to chew this miracle fruits from the sahel.
In my case,I was about dying one night as my chest was pounding and aching me badly that I was just shouting...the next day I went to my office clinic until I was told that BP was very high.

I remembered when my left arm ached me for three weeks non stop. Back pain and non stop headache for three months.

Truly,BP is a silent killer.

Pls,work on yourself ok,u will be fine soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by oldienavie: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
The main cause of your blood pressure being high, is lack of discipline in diet and stress.
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by Ayobiggie59: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
ibechris:

For the past three months,I had been very sick,I went to maitama District hospital and ran series of tests upon test. They found nothing.

Did u know my BP was very high,my Christmas was not a good one honestly,but now it has returned to normal after someone advised me to chew this miracle fruits from the sahel.
In my case,I was about dying one night as my chest was pounding and aching me badly that I was just shouting...the next day I went to my office clinic until I was told that BP was very high.

I remembered when my left arm ached me for three weeks non stop. Back pain and non stop headache for three months.

Truly,BP is a silent killer.

Pls,work on yourself ok,u will be fine soon.

Thanks, whats d fruit name?
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by Ayobiggie59: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
oldienavie:

Relax, My blood pressure was 170/96 when I landed Canada from Nigeria.
I had been working in Lagos(Island) and living on the mainland, the stress was just too much.
And that is why many people in NIgeria especially Lagos do not live long.

Within 1 year, my blood pressure came back to normal.
What did I do ?

I lost weight (Lost about 20kg)
I watched my salt intake.
I had a simple job that did not involve stress.

What are you weighing ? A lot of Nigerians are poor with diet and eat a lot of junk with alcohol and are over weight, all these puts pressure on your heart.

From you monicker, seems you are over weight, trying to loose weight and be disciplined in your diet. Within 1 year your blood pressure will normalise.

The main cause of your blood pressure being high, is lack of discipline in diet and stress.

I weigh 86kg......im deep in thinking since
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by oldienavie: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ayobiggie59:

I weigh 86kg......im deep in thinking since
What is your height ?
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ayobiggie59:

Thanks, whats d fruit name?

Let me snap it and send to u.
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Below is the fruit,it's very sweet and if u live in the north, it is virtually every where.

It can make u constipates but it is a wonder fruit.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by lilyheaven: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
ibechris:
Below is the fruit,it's very sweet and if u live in the north, it is virtually every where.

I thought the name is date
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
lilyheaven:

I thought the name is date

I mentioned it earlier.
Dates not date!

1 Like

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by oldienavie: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
ibechris:

Just listen to yourself ? How can date reduce blood pressure ?
Instead of you to advise OP to loose weight, reduce stress, excercise regularly, avoid alcohol and live healthy.

Typical Nigerian, always looking for shortcuts .

If you eat a bucket of date and you dont live right, you will just kill yourself with haemorrhoids and pile...
Rubbishhhhh
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
oldienavie:

Instead of you to advise OP to loose weight, reduce stress, excercise regularly, avoid alcohol and live healthy.

If you eat a bucket of date and you dont live right, you will just kill yourself with haemorrhoids and pile...
Rubbishhhhh

I doubt if u are normal.
If u had read what I posted earlier,i don't think u will ever open your gutter mouth to talk rubbish. Is it just obesity that causes BP?

7 Likes

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by oldienavie: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
ibechris:

I doubt if u are normal.
If u had read what I posted earlier,i don't u will ever open your gutter mouth to talk rubbish. Is it just obesity that causes BP?
What effect does dates have on Blood pressure apart from pile and haemorroids ?
Typical Nigerian youth looking for short cut ?

When a man is overweight, and is stressed, and has high BP, that is the root cause, eating bucket of dates will not reduce blood pressure for an obesse person
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
oldienavie:

Rubbishhhhh

Stop talking rubbish.
I mentioned his "heart" and I am sure of what I am saying Mr fault finder. See u that is a typical American.
When they say read and understand,una go just dey busy dey look for bad English or one thing to bring someone down.
Do ur research and stop doubting like a fool. Must u comment if u are not comfortable with what I relayed to him.?
Just be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by oldienavie: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
ibechris:

Stop talking rubbish.
I mentioned his "heart" and I am sure of what I am saying Mr fault finder. See u that is a typical American.
When they say read and understand,una go just dey busy dey look for bad English or one thing to bring someone down.
Do ur research and stop doubting like a fool. Must u comment if u are not comfortable with what I relayed to him.?
Just be careful.
How does date reduce blood pressure ?
You are yet to provide an answer to that question.

Again, the OP is overweight and stressed, instead of eating dates, he should reduce his weight, excercise and avoid alcohol. Simples
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2022
oldienavie:

Again, the OP is overweight and stressed, instead of eating dates, he should reduce his weight, excercise and avoid alcohol. Simples

The problem with u is that u think BP is for over weight people alone. U are local to learn above your level. I just had BP yet I am not even fat nor over weight.
Why can't u read all this up before arguing blindly.
Characters like u are the reason many of u don't do well in life.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2022
oldienavie:

Because u are suffering from myopia that is why u can't see my earlier posts
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by Ayobiggie59: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2022
I'm not obese.....i weighed 86kg and I'm a little tall.
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by Ayobiggie59: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Pls what are food advised to be eaten to lower d blood pressure.....Im confused
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by MufasaLion: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Visit a clinic and see a physician. Nairaland and net is not a place to get what you need. It will only make you get more confused.
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by MufasaLion: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ayobiggie59:
Pls what are food advised to be eaten to lower d blood pressure.....Im confused

Visit a clinic.
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by vanvick247(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
ibechris:

Plz how often did you take the dates?
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by Ayobiggie59: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
oldienavie:

Relax, My blood pressure was 170/96 when I landed Canada from Nigeria.
I had been working in Lagos(Island) and living on the mainland, the stress was just too much.
And that is why many people in NIgeria especially Lagos do not live long.

Within 1 year, my blood pressure came back to normal.
What did I do ?

I lost weight (Lost about 20kg)
I watched my salt intake.
I had a simple job that did not involve stress.

What are you weighing ? A lot of Nigerians are poor with diet and eat a lot of junk with alcohol and are over weight, all these puts pressure on your heart.

From you monicker, seems you are over weight, trying to loose weight and be disciplined in your diet. Within 1 year your blood pressure will normalise.

But is it because of d high BP that is making me have chest pain like this?? Cow d pain in my chest is much
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by ibechris(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
vanvick247:

Plz how often did you take the dates?

Not every day...like three times a week.
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by frozen70(f): 6:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Ayobiggie59:
About 2 months ago I noticed my left arm to my shoulder is paining me, I thought maybe I slept on it while sleeping but since then I've been experiencing d pain in d left arm.

5 days ago I've been experiencing. Chest pain and tight chest and this make me scared.

I went to check my BP. I checked it thrice. The first one was 145/86
2nd was 148/86
3rd was 148/81.

Pls medical practitioner in d house pls help me interpret this and tell me what to do pls.

I'm just 29 and a half years old

Change your matrass or foam if they are two soft and deeps you in the middle while sleeping

The other way to be sure of my advice is for you to sleep on the floor for the next two weeks with a mat let's see if the difference is clear
Re: Pls Read And Give Ur Advice by vanvick247(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
ibechris:

Not every day...like three times a week.

Ok boss. But do you just eat as many as possible or there's a certain number of dates you take per day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Year! / A New Nairalanders Member. / "I Wish This Reaches This Young Lady's Parents!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.