Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji (25640 Views)

Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Na wao
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Delivar:

What does political structure mean? I am asking for a purpose.

Like furniture, you see, they have the same last 4 letters. cool

2 Likes

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by chrischukszy01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
This one just want waste d small change wey em get.
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by israelmao(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
So that all you worth right?
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Afamed: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
cosmatika:
This Fela challenge is a herculean task o. Fela is just like Esau,he already sold his birthright to a Dullard in 2015 for peanut, now he wants it back. I pity him grin
The original fraudulent useless nnamdi kanu is dead killed in python dance 11,The one parading himself in Israel is robot from Ethiopia

2 Likes

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by nwanwaoge(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
sunnymix:
Haha stop it.he cannot even win his polling unit cheesy
savage king ! Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Codes151(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
If oby ezekwesili win 2019 presidential race, I’d dash out my iPhone X

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Kennedy94(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
ok.cool
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by povicky1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmm it is well. At least he made an effort

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by povicky1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nzeh12:
We will never be ready to move on from the old order of things if we don't start from somewhere. Fela might not win his LGA, but he's sowing his little seed to a real democratic system where we can begin to elect young deplomats into elective positions just like France did Macrom.

But here's Deji who says he's fighting for democracy discrediting someone's effort. I respect Deji's social media campaign against this government, he should also respect other people's effort, except he's not a neutral activist.

You've said it all

4 Likes

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by legibow: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
As tweeted by political commentator, Deji Adeyanju ahead of the 2019 elections.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/2019-if-fela-durotoye-wins-his-lga-in.html
see this man, why not say u will commit suicide.... Idiot because u can buy another one

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by koolbe(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Deji dances to the tune of whoever pays him. Why is everyone afraid of Fela Durotoye?

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by tallfish145(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
that china phone?
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by orjaha(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Who will u dash out to?
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by candygist: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
WebSurfer:
I like Fela because he looks like a good strategic master planner

People like fela can talk the talk but can't do the talk .. most of our leaders are only good in theory and not the practical aspect . Same with most Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Joefirst(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Protein0:
Same as Sowore

is like you are not in Nigeria.. have you being following Sowore campaign... stay there... Sowore is likely to get more vote than Buhari in 2019

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Cantonese: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
NORSIYK:
His lga is too much, if fela win his lga is equally winning the presidential election...he wont even win his word.

My FTC is dedicated to the incoming governor of Imo state

RT. HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA

Good candidates are in wrong parties. But by the way if good candidates win governorships on the platforms of the big parties will they return security votes to the treasury? Will the senators and reps reduce their monthly incomes and allowances? Will the not re define corruption as we have withnessed with APC? Food for thought oo.
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by nkemjacob2(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fela is still playing media politics. He doesn't know the Nigeria political system is beyond that

2 Likes

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Nuzo1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
This Deji of a guy is the most self entitied stupid young guy I've ever had to hear talk.

So Durotoye should sit his asss down until Nigerians declare him a president.

The problem is not Durotoye or Moghalu, for they are on the right part. The problem is delusional lazy Nigerians who claim to be suffering, yet doesn't want to be in control of their destiny.

Deji is born coward!
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by everyevery: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
You are talking local government, he can't win his polling unit self

2 Likes

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by honor4me: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
NORSIYK:
His lga is too much, if fela win his lga is equally winning the presidential election...he wont even win his word.

My FTC is dedicated to the incoming governor of Imo state

RT. HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA
I fully concurred. The same goes for Hashim and Sowoore. Do they even know where their LGs are? The only person who could probably win his ward and LG is Donald Duke

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
MediahelmNGR:

OP there is a difference btw Donald Duke and Fela Durotoye. Pls adjust it

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Olalan(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Having card carrying members and offices in all the local govt areas in Nigeria
Delivar:

What does political structure mean? I am asking for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by WebSurfer(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
candygist:

People like fela can talk the talk but can't do the talk .. most of our leaders are only good in theory and not the practical aspect . Same with most Nigerian youth
Not really accurate ,don’t judge people generally
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Protein0: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Joefirst:

It is like you are not in Nigeria.. have you being been following Sowore campaign ? ... stay there... Sowore is likely to get more vote s than Buhari in 2019
You're right sir.
Unfortunately I can't engage you till you can make at least three straight sentences devoid of blunders or when you are ready to use an indigenous language, preferably your L1 cheesy
Next slide please cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Wesely01(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
MediahelmNGR:

Deji you can not win your street talk more of your LGA!!!
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by garetz: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Even fela himself knows he won't win
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by lereinter(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
edgecution:
At least FELA shows up. What about you ? Always ranting.

How can someone aspire to be president but can't be sure of victory in his/her LG

such showup is deceptive

1 Like

Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by azimibraun: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Delivar:

What does political structure mean? I am asking four a purpose.
It means a political base. I have answered you for a purpose.
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by Azam101: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Even his families and associate will not vote for him not to talk of LGA he wan steal am?
Re: 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji by promzy555(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2018
D fone get technical problem.... Hmmmm, blame buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano / PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? / Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.