Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,842 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano (25688 Views)

Tinubu's Speech At INEC Presentation Of Certificates Of Return / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by 8Ebisco: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Wednesday boycotted issuance of certificates of return by Independent Electoral Commission for what it blamed on ‘safety reasons’.

INEC had issued certificates of return to Ganduje, Deputy, 24, House of Representatives’ members, and 30 out of 40 members of the State Assembly at a colourful but brief ceremony at the Sani Abacha Indoor sports hall.

PDP had in a letter to INEC expressed strong reservation over the selection of venue for issuance of certificates of return to the party State Assembly members-elect.

A press statement that was signed by Sanusi Bature Dawakin Tofa, spokesperson to Kano PDP Campaign Management Team, explained that the venue for the exercise wasn’t safe for its members

Dawakin Tofa said that “there should be a neutral ground for the exercise, PDP members are not safe in the venue selected which is indoor stadium of Kofar Mata sports complex.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/03/breaking-pdp-boycotts-inecs-presentation-of-certificates-of-return-in-kano/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by OddsLors: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked
Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by salbis(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
All stolen mandates shall be returned to their rightful persons in due time.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by IbyOneGod: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lemme go back to lybia before someone will say "I will creat a bad legacy in Nigeria within eight years"
Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by olaolulazio(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
They are still in Pains..... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by frowland(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Well, if someone wins 3/3 Senate seat, 26/26 federal rep sat, 30*/40 house of assembly seat. Then there is nothing I am going there to do other than to seat at home and tactically call it a boycott. Its common sense.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by TheAngry1: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Everywhere PDP won, they claimed it was a victory for democracy! Everywhere they lost, the screamed 'democracy is in danger!'

Una fatherr!!!! Awon eleri ibu!

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by IvarTheBoneless: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin

KwankwaSUYA in pains.

He is often called "overrated" by Kano indigenes...i used to argue.

His facial expression after the PDP Presidential primaries was amusing to see grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by bcashy: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Did that stop the presentation?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
God will wipe away the tears of PDP and their fan grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
They were clearly robbed.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by DaBogu: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
I grew up strangely. Last child of a once wealthy man. So I grew up seeing the remnants of wealth but not actually tasting it.
My siblings told me at some point we had 10 cars & all of them were driven chauffeured to school.By the time my parents had me, my dad was nearly retired. And you can tell the difference. My siblings are all bougie. Me I am original “aje pako” But as I grew older, I began to see that if my dearest pop man had planned better for his retirement, he would have been able to maintain a semblance of his life until the end.

I’m not sure who needs to hear this but if you haven’t started saving for retirement, start today. You will never be as vibrant as you are today. As you grow older it is harder to take risks. When young you can afford to be aggressive about your investments because you have time to make it up.

Start investing today, make the mistakes now & learn along the way. Start small Oh another thing that came up at my talk yesterday was health and wellness. Your physical health affects your financial health a great deal. And healthcare can make one go bankrupt.
Take care of your health and get health insurance. Stop winging it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by Lamasta(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Every stolen mandate must be reclaimed insha Allah grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by abbaapple: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
sad

I swear Nairaland is death! This spammers above me will make seun cry like a baby lipsrsealed useless people undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by kelvinginzie: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
salbis:
All stolen mandates shall be returned to their rightful persons in due time.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by geesilver(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
PDP are bad looser................ always crying wolf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by 2blessed01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by tripper003: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Okay oh.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by SilasNwude: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
codinglang:
[/s]
trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by Olanipekun1: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
codinglang:
[/s]
shutup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by funkyrash(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
They are in sifia pains grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by zikky50: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nonsense
undecided

It's Wedding Season! Let’s make you look Stunning and Fabulous on Your Wedding Day

Are you just engaged and getting married soon? It’s never too early to start planning for your grand wedding dress…

It takes a lot of time and effort to get the perfect wedding dress, we at ivana bridals and weaves are here to help you choose the perfect and amazing wedding dress that suits you well.

Your wedding dress should be breath taking because you are going to be the star of the show!

Why don’t you allow us give you that magical touch of excellence with our fabulous wedding gowns, tiara, bouquets and accessories at a giveaway price today.

To place order, see contact details on banner

Re: BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano by bluecircle470: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dem no dey look for looser for there nah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Sanwo-olu’s HOS Sacked VIS’ Boss Gbolahun Toriola / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos / #rubbinminds: Nigerians React To Yemi Osinbajo Canceling Interview With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.