Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The World's First Fold-able Tablet Launched Before Samsung Own - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The World's First Fold-able Tablet Launched Before Samsung Own (350 Views)

"No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones / TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World's First Fold-able Tablet Launched Before Samsung Own by Alexabeb291: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
As the news keeps spreading about the first world's smartphone that can be folded up to 180 degrees, well I'll say I didn't believe at first but rather considered it a prototype of some upcoming technology to be adapted on a tablet until October 31 when it was launched in Beijing, China.

Samsung has lately announced its own flexible smart device that can be folded in half and Royole just stole the show of being the first in the market.

Turning a tablet into a phone sounds cool to you I guess but what really happens to the screen, does it mean the screen is unbreakable? well yes plus it is highly durable and it has passed a tested stage where the screen was bent over 200,000 times, I hope that answers your question.

Now to the features of the Royole FlexPai, the device is designed to be operated as both a tablet and a mobile phone.

DISPLAY

Royole FlexPai sports a highly flexible display which provides rich color with a high contrast ratio, wide viewing angle, and a high display resolution. It features a 7.8-inches AMOLED display, a resolution of 1920 x 1440 pixel when it unfolded with up to 24-bit color depth and a 2.5D curved glass to beautify the surface.

Added are the Royole FlexPai special Water OS which enables viewing flexible and an aspect ratio of 4:3 when expanded, 16:9 and 18:9 when folded up to be used as a mobile phone.

Full specs and price: here

Re: The World's First Fold-able Tablet Launched Before Samsung Own by kelvinchreez: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

It’s Ok To Fall Deeply In Love With These 3 Smartphone Features / Win A Free Bag Of Rice / Oneplus 6T Mcclaren Edition Phone Rumored To Have 10GB Of RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.