Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can The Acclaimed Male Barbie, Bobrisky Make It To Heaven??, Who Knows (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can The Acclaimed Male Barbie, Bobrisky Make It To Heaven??, Who Knows (see Why) (332 Views)

Celebrities' Outfits To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere (Photos) / Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere / Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Acclaimed Male Barbie, Bobrisky Make It To Heaven??, Who Knows (see Why) by 247OkayDotCom: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Recently, the Nigerian male barbie, popularly known as Bobrisky, went on Instagram, boldly saying his fans including his haters shouldnt be surprised to sight him in heaven, quite funny to me right here, i really have less words to speak to bobrisky.

See What Bobrisky Said:-

“Good afternoon Bobrisky lovers !!!! Quick one have any one of u notice that is only people who are not doing good that cal others names ? Would Dj cuppy or paddy Adenuga these are billionaires children have time to insult anyone on Ig ? No they won’t. Is only the broke ones that share data with their friends phones that come to Ig to insult people.
Is high time dis people sit down and think of wat they want to do with their life. Are u praying to follow celebrity till u die ? ? let celebrities too celebrate u one day. U all insulting me don’t forgot I was also once broke before I think of a hustle to do that will make me a millionaire and give me mighty name. Pls go find a hustle and stop insulting people on ...

Continue reading, click http://www.247okay.com/2018/11/can-acclaimed-male-barbie-bobrisky-make.html

Re: Can The Acclaimed Male Barbie, Bobrisky Make It To Heaven??, Who Knows (see Why) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Time will tell
Re: Can The Acclaimed Male Barbie, Bobrisky Make It To Heaven??, Who Knows (see Why) by Sankabson(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Let the Lord Almighty handle that. Thou shall not Judge..

(1) (Reply)

Holychidi Okorie / 5yr-old Boy Receives A Benz For Doing 4,105 Push-ups In 2hrs / VIDEO: White Woman Rapping Phyno's Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.