Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked (11278 Views)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
THEY PAID N10,000 FOR CHARMS! Drivers mastermind employer’s kidnap for being wicked.

The Police have arrested two drivers for allegedly planning to kidnap their employer, one Ijeoma Eze-Okafor, who they described as “wicked”.

NairaFame gathered that the drivers – Emmanuel Okemayin and Austine Anyia – had approached a man to supply them with arms, ammunition and a vehicle for the operation.

Unknown to the duo the man they approached was an undercover operative of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad [FSARS].

The drivers also approached one Arowosola Adewale, whose role was to get the kidnappers a native doctor that would fortify them with charms.

It was further gathered that the planning of Eze-Okafor’s kidnap took 10 days. On the D-day, the suspects were arrested immediately they surfaced.

Adewale was said to have collected N10,000 from them to enable him to hire the native doctor.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/they-paid-n10000-for-charms-drivers.html

5 Likes

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by cooldipo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmm..... Evil for evil no make sense!

Be nice to your employees pls

8 Likes

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by latsy: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Who hires this kind of criminal faces in the first place?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by datopaper(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
These guys are greed
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Atigba: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Na hardship
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by faithfull18(f): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by kareemkamil(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
U see them Saraki's Family
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by YungTemy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeria needs thorough cleansing

1 Like

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by englishmart(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
OK o. But is it true that Yoruba women marry Yoruba men in order to avoid speaking English language at home? Somebody just informed me. .

6 Likes

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Kharol1234: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
To say d madam dae gud nw dem for no plan for r b always gud to ur employees....
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Jestin: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Evil men
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
latsy:
Who hires this kind of criminal faces in the first place?
ahahah u are a beauty facist����wateva dat means....Na only ugly girls dey see work...Now i know why there has been underground discrimination going on...������
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by lascopes(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Some employers can be wicked sha. Even our own fellow country men, not to talk of those lebanese garlic smelling people

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Genniez(f): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmm the supposed victim should be grateful to his creator else his life story would have ended
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Imagine!

Nigerians' sense of entitlement is mind-boggling. It's one of the things I hate HATE HATE most about Nigerians. Dirty idiots. If you don't like the salary or the working conditions, then you quit!

You are jobless and useless and if offered a job of even N5k a month, you will be glad to take it. Thereafter you will realize that N5k is too small and then N10k is too small and then N100k is too small! In the end, you'll start plotting to rob or kidnap or even kill your employer for making the 'mistake' of rescuing you from wretchedness! I HATE Nigerians.

Why do Nigerians think that anyone owes them anything? So because your private sector employer owns 10 SUVs and 100 mansions, you deserve to be paid millions as salary? I hustled to make money in my own way, set up a business, and employ your useless ass essentially as a cog in the wheel, and yet you think you deserve the high life, that I should pay for, for what exactly?

It's a fucking free market economy. You take an offer if it's good enough for you or you fucking reject it if it's too 'poor' for you. If your employer is too 'wicked', the lest time I checked, there's no slave labour in Nigeria. You QUIT the wicked job. Why take it personal?

Over entitled, useless idiots.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by criuze(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
lascopes:
Some employers can be wicked sha. Even our own fellow country men, not to talk of those lebanese garlic smelling people

A wrong protestation for minimum wage
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by iluvdonjazzy: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
crime crime everywhere, I talk am before say Nigeria don tire me, am leaving NIGERIA to LAGOS right away, let me go and rest let dem eat their Nigeria if dem like.

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by itiswellandwell: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by lascopes(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
criuze:

A wrong protestation for minimum wage

Weston this one dey write, oga explain yourself jawe. Na me and you go Cambridge

1 Like

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by cooldipo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Crime no dey pay!
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by davodyguy: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
kissG6
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Iampryde(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
These criminals should not be wasted, the F-sars can use them for money rituals, then the proceeds can be used to boost Nigerias foreign reserve. smiley
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by ipobarethieves: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy sad grin sad PIGS. dat's their lifestyle. .Ipobarecriminals
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Ganzagangan: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
englishmart:
OK o. But is it true that Yoruba women marry Yoruba men in order to avoid speaking English language at home? Somebody just informed me. .

Dumb yannnmmirrin you.
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by bookishme: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
englishmart:
yes. I want to come home and really feel at home. Let English language remain within the confines of the office. At home, it's Yoruba all the way. This was the only reason I didn't marry my Igbo classmate.
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by simplyOJ(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=Hedonini post=72743521]Imagine!

Nigerians' sense of entitlement is mind-boggling. It's one of the things I hate HATE HATE most about Nigerians. Dirty idiots. If you don't like the salary or the working conditions, then you quit!

You are jobless and useless and if offered a job of even N5k a month, you will be glad to take it. Thereafter you will realize that N5k is too small and then N10k is too small and then N100k is too small! In the end, you'll start plotting to rob or kidnap or even kill your employer for making the 'mistake' of rescuing you from wretchedness! I HATE Nigerians.

Why do Nigerians think that anyone owes them anything? So because your private sector employer owns 10 SUVs and 100 mansions, you deserve to be paid millions as salary? I hustled to make money in my own way, set up a business, and employ your useless ass essentially as a cog in the wheel, and yet you think you deserve the high life, that I should pay for, for what exactly?

It's a fucking free market economy. You take an offer if it's good enough for you or you fucking reject it if it's too 'poor' for you. If your employer is too 'wicked', the lest time I checked, there's no slave labour in Nigeria. You QUIT the wicked job. Why take it personal?

[/quote
Its OK to vex but not ALL Nigerians act this way; that would be over generalization.
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Hotfreezer: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2018
englishmart:

Just like how Igbo women are increasingly begging to marry Yoruba men in order to avoid producing flatheaded bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by donqx: 1:30am On Nov 07, 2018
smiley
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by beautyoftheLord: 1:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Hedonini:
Imagine!

You have just said my mind.
But you dey vex sha oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail / Police Dismiss Officer For Killing Father Of Three In Rivers / #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.