Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

#lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga (11309 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money / Ghanaian Ladies Disgraced For Stealing Noodles, As They Visited Some Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by thablogger: 5:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Due to the current lockdown in the country, a group called the "one million boys" have been moving around different parts of Lagos State causing so much unrest.

The story changed for them as they visited Bariga and got chased almost immediately they arrived. Bariga is known in Lagos for having very tough people and the one million boys could not compete against them.

SEE VIDEO HERE: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/lagosunrest-one-million-boys-gets.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by TheSourcerer: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2020
so noOne was neither caught injured or photographed? just a tweet we should take as fact?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Blackfire(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Bariga people are stingy ,,,, give the boys something jooor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Mintum: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Blackfire:
Bariga people are stingy ,,,, give the boys something jooor.
Lol

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by adioolayi(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2020
When strong-head jam real madness

11 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Trueigbo: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Weldone boys. 1million boys no reach 100 in number

5 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Chicagoesontop: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Them no know Barriga ?? to me Barriga is the most violent place in Lagos .

17 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by sunshineV(f): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
even kids wey grow up in bariga no dey behave normal

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by PlayerMeji: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Interestingly, some of these stupid gangs would be here on nairaland reading people's comments on their silly acts.

5 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Ayotemide(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
LOL.
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2020
At this situation, everybody eyes dey red.

Bariga na rugged zone.

One particular day, i Had to fake been a smoker, wearing only singlets, rolling one sleeves of my jeans, acting like a legit kolomental just to pas thru some crazy ass group, one bag dey my back that day, na bar dey inside.

Na Hollywood acting standard i drop day day.

E no funny. 1 million jackass. The street is RED

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by marrok: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can give you the link to the WhatsApp Group

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Oblongata: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Bariga of all places, Den of thieves

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by MaryJane254: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
thats serious oooo shocked shocked

Watch and subscribe to our channel to stay updated to our comedy videos follow link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVOq0aLW8c
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Citizens are even doing a better job than the security forces/guards

Shall we scrape many of them then

5 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by rhodman: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

What of Mushin?

5 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yes they came at about 2am at ladilak bariga we got an info that they are coming from popoola also in shomolu bariga they got to our zone not knowing we guys are every corner of bariga waiting for them they shot in the air gain entrance when saw them some group of boy boys running pass the next street to our we chase them too by assisting the other street.

intact we guys here in bariga dey vex I make them no try themselves .

we used a guy as a scape goat comic from work with his bag behind search his bag and there was nothing like weapon we had to follow him to his house where he said he lives to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Trueigbo:
Weldone boys. 1million boys no reach 100 in number
guy yesterday guys wey we see and Chase reach 30 -40

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
What sort of useless Bariga boys are they breeding these days? Growing up on finbarrs road I witnessed forehand the violence of these boys on numerous occasions. But to hear that 1 million boys came and the story ends with them being chased away is shocking.
I miss those days of good football on environmental days near chemist busstop.

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yes they came at about 2am at ladilak bariga we got an info that they are coming from popoola also in shomolu bariga they got to our zone not knowing we guys are every corner of bariga waiting for them they shot in the air gain entrance when saw them some group of boy boys running pass the next street to our we chase them too by assisting the other street.

infact we guys here in bariga dey vex make them no try themselves .

we used a guy as a scape goat coming from work with his bag behind search his bag and there was nothing like weapon we had to follow him to his house where he said he lives to confirm.
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Encoreunltd(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

Where you put Mushin? Mushin wey be craze people area?

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by doggedfighter(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
ahamonyeka:

infact we guys here in bariga dey vex make them no try themselves .

we used a guy as a scape goat coming from work with his bag behind search his bag and there was nothing like weapon we had to follow him to his house where he said he lives to confirm.
Onyeka ,e don do na
Ozugo

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Medblog(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
I sell data at cheaper rate

1GB = 600

2GB=1,050

5GB=2,600

MTN users

Contact me 07030133437(WhatsApp)

I do giveaway also
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by TCRC: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
them no violent reach Lagos island o

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by toluleke(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thieves wan Rob thieves cheesy shey o possible ni

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Olatara(f): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
It is not, I believe Oworoshonki is the violent place in Lagos.
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Openbusiness: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
so noOne was neither caught injured or photographed? just a tweet we should take as fact?
The tweet na confam fact, whether you believe or not is your problem! Dem forbid you to go snap picture ursef? undecided
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Openbusiness: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
them no violent reach Lagos island o
No mind dah wan saying rubbish. How can Bariga be the most violent place for Lagos? Mtchewwwwwwww!!! He no sabi anything.
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Openbusiness: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
[s]Them no know Barriga ?? to me Barriga is the most violent place in Lagos .[/s]
Lies
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Openbusiness: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Olatara:
It is not, I believe Oworoshonki is the violent place in Lagos.
How can oworonshoki b the most violent place in Lagos? Is like you don't know d meaning of violent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom / NDLEA Seizes Italy, Dubai-bound Drugs, Busts Syndicates Behind Fake Employments / 'Boko Haram Killed 4 Policemen, 6 Soldiers' – Borno CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.