Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz (2368 Views)

Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Curvy Nigerian Instagram celeb, Roman Goddess excitedly announced that she has gotten a new vehicle, a brand new Mercedes Benz C 300 which is very much expensive.

She called the exotic vehicle her 'new whip' and her fans have been congratulating her.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/curvy-instagram-celeb-roman-goddess.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
They will soon arrive grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by praizblog: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oosha fe trend
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by TwoBottles: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Her way is highway to the grave leading straight to the chambers of death.

I once met a well endowed lady, her breasts were so full you could bury your head in them; the asss was bigger than my one bedroom apartment. She offered me death (her body) on a platter of gold. I rejected it and ran for my dear life.

The truth remains that; most girls have nothing to offer but painted faces and the stinking graves between their legs.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
While Some Girls Will Use Their Body To Build Mansion, Some Would Keep And Stick To One Guy And Get Heart Break.
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
How men find this woman attractive is beyond me undecided undecided.

I will pick my divay22 over 200 of this woman Monday to Sunday cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by Chiemerie8(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
It is like the big gods have started paying

1 Like

Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by Chiemerie8(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
While Some Girls Will Use Their Body To Build Mansion, Some Would Keep And Stick To One Guy And Get Heart Break.
Ur point?
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by PizzleGold(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is this photoshop or what.
Where I look at myself I know the Lord is good to me undecided

Goddess indeed,shapeless girl sorry whuman grin
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by MhizzAJ(f): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Very ugly looking girl with an abnormal shape.
See where she drag wig reach

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ow re we sure d car is her's? She just saw a random car nd took some pic now she is claiming it is her new whip. Car tht is not even looking like a new car

1 Like

Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
I have never found this woman attractive ever since I knew her...... Looks more like an improper fractiongringrin
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by speedyconnect3: 5:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Na 30k minimum wage oo cool shocked
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Nothing Else.
How i wish her senses can be magnified to the size of those assets....

Female Jonny Bravo.
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by femi4: 6:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Let us see the new whip and not your backside
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Curvy Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz by Tamarapetty(f): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Flaunting car or her body

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Loses ‘daughter’ Before Christmas / Download MP3: Naira Marley X Tiwa Savage - Special / Temi Otedola Reveals What She And Mr.eazi Have Been Up To During This Lockdown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.