Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

WORK & STUDY OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSES IN CANADA, US AND EUROPE - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / WORK & STUDY OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSES IN CANADA, US AND EUROPE (3339 Views)

Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

WORK & STUDY OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSES IN CANADA, US AND EUROPE by Krosslife(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
Please, my fellow Nairalanders and the ardent people of this Great Nation, my fiancee is doing her service in Sokoto after her Nursing Programme. She plans to travel for advanced nursing study and work programmes in any of Canada, US and Europe. We will significantly appreciate your eloquent and impartial informative contribution to this thread. Remember, we'll get out of life what we put into it.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: WORK & STUDY OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSES IN CANADA, US AND EUROPE by bigdave1: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
there are many job opportunities for nurses in Canada, New-zealand and Australia.you should never go through any short cut.the first thing to do is to registered with the nursing board of her interested country.for her to do this ,she needed to do an exam called i.e.l.t.s (international english language test) organised by British council.once she meet the require ponit she could apply for registration. she could get my book on "NURSES NEEDED URGENTLY ABROAD" A STEP TO STEP Guide ON REGISTRATION , SECURING EMPLOYMENT, AND VISA PROCESS.YOU DONT NEED AN AGENT,WHAT YOU NEED IS INFORMATION.I AM A NURSE WITH OVER 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CLINICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE NURSING.ON HOW TO GET THE BOOK,THEY ARE FOR SALES IN NURSING COUNCIL OR CALL 08063545339.CHEERS

(1)

Are They The Shortest Tribe In The World? / Cheap Good Hotels In Lagos Or Akure Ondo State / How Do I Get To Teslim Balogun Stadium From Iyana-ipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.