Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? (6444 Views)

Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by hambehsam(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2010
Please house, share your various experiences on the best place to immigrate to, stating reasons and how you were able to achieve it, so that our brothers and sisters in the house can share from your experience and how to go about it.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by davmor(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
hambehsam:

Please house, share your various experiences on the best place to immigrate to, stating reasons and how you were able to achieve it, so that our brothers and sisters in the house can share from your experience and how to go about it.
what do want to do, this is because what you want
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by GinaUkey(f): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2010
I live in the USA and right now the country is in a recession. I love the US, they've been VERY good to me however if i were just starting out i'd head off to Germany. Although they too are in a recession the government is a little better IMO! Also i heard they're starting free education for Germany citizens which i think is really helpful. Plus you get the European passport which enables you to travel,live and school in any of the European union countries without any hassle.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by hambehsam(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
Thanks house for the post so far. They are quite educative and I appreciate. Still expecting more.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by ChScott(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2010
These countries are no longer in recession, they are recoverying. So let us not divert the poster aim.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by justwise(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2010
D-sense:

Pls stop yawning wrong info her jor.U don't just listen to what u hear or see on TV,Besides none of these countries has escaped the recession ,They re still fighting hard to survive it.especially US plus many europaen countries.
Op,
Heaven is the best place :PKidding ;Dabeg fly go Italy jor.
omega25red link=topic=550414.msg7138715#msg7138715 date=1289691793:

The recession is actually not over it has eased a bit but it's not over. The unemployment rate is still at a high percentage rate until that goes down the economists will always talk about there still being a recession

Officially there is no country still on recession, you can twist unemployment figures the way u like, USA and German economies are growing though very slow but they are out of recession 'officially'
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by hambehsam(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2010
I think the thread has been diverted. Please lets stop arguments, this is meant to educate those with interest in immigration, to make a choice of their destination.
thanks.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by justhustle: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
po popopopopo,ah!!!!!  una too talk,make una answer question wey the poster ask,kai
where better pass to immigrate to,na simple question if una get any idea,i beg make una post am,simple, i salute o, professor them.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by unipol(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
i think the best place is nigeria if you can avoid bomb and kidnappers.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? by newmusic: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
Poster is asking about where to migrate, you guys are busy arguing about recession. Stop giving wrong answers all of you haba!

Anyway poster you can make it anywhere, best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one / List Of Countries In The World And Their Capitals 2014 / Flying From Lagos To The Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.